New To Forum...and curious...

Paladin_

Feb 11, 2017
Michigan, USA
Just signed up for the forum, but I'm curious... How oppressive is the moderation here? Is it a "safe space" for snowflakes, or can we engage in genuine, civil but aggressive debate here?

I'm generally a diplomatic sort, but I don't mince words when it comes to attacking foolish or dangerous ideas -- ESPECIALLY religion and pseudo-science. As a general rule, are we allowed to speak our minds, as long as we don't use excessive profanity and don't engage in name-calling or slander?

I'm looking forward to engaging in some serious discussion of ideas here, but need to know if I'm in the right place.

Thanks in advance.

Just signed up for the forum, but I'm curious... How oppressive is the moderation here? Is it a "safe space" for snowflakes, or can we engage in genuine, civil but aggressive debate here?

I'm generally a diplomatic sort, but I don't mince words when it comes to attacking foolish or dangerous ideas -- ESPECIALLY religion and pseudo-science. As a general rule, are we allowed to speak our minds, as long as we don't use excessive profanity and don't engage in name-calling or slander?

I'm looking forward to engaging in some serious discussion of ideas here, but need to know if I'm in the right place.

Thanks in advance.

Follow the rules and you won't have a problem. We don't come down in a heavy handed way for either side but we will not tolerate trolling. It's as simple as that.

Other than that, welcome.

They make Hitler look like a choir boy! ;)

No they aren't bad really. 'Cept'n that Westwall guy.....;)

:welcome:

Not a bad motto... I adhere to the motto like a hair on a grilled cheese sandwich...

upload_2017-2-11_20-23-16.png

"Guys" as a generic and gender-neutral term, of course.

"Guys" offends me. I need a safe space. This is a microagression. It's insensitive and offensive. This kind of behavior should be banned. MODs ban him. Ban him!

I need therapy and I want the government or a religious organization to pay for it.

Welcome Paladin. This is what you'll be in for.

tumblrinas-01-iAmOffendedByEverything.jpg

When someone's about 4'11" speaks no English and is Mexican, there's a good chance they're illegals.

How do you know they are Mexican? Just because someone speaks broken English does not equal being here illegally.

For the record, my fully-legal ex-mother in law was 4'11", spoke broken English, and migrated here legally from the Filipines after she married a GI following WWII.

"Guys" offends me. I need a safe space. This is a microagression. It's insensitive and offensive. This kind of behavior should be banned. MODs ban him. Ban him!

I need therapy and I want the government or a religious organization to pay for it.

:afro:

Dem brows, though :eek:

Last edited:
When someone's about 4'11" speaks no English and is Mexican, there's a good chance they're illegals.

How do you know they are Mexican? Just because someone speaks broken English does not equal being here illegally.

For the record, my fully-legal ex-mother in law was 4'11", spoke broken English, and migrated here legally from the Filipines after she married a GI following WWII.

:afro:

Dem brows, though :eek:

I hate those kind of eyebrows.

bb8f6f52894d5cfaea72da59d5a21c44.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. You should probably keep the armor on. :D

Forum List

Back