New tick borne virus can be transmitted in just minutes

A new health concern is brewing for tick bites. It’s known as the Powassan Virus, and experts say it can be transmitted to humans in just minutes. Dr. Mike Cirigiliano appeared on Good Day Philadelphia Friday morning to discuss the virus and express his own concerns. The virus is spread by ticks, similar to Lyme Disease, but can be spread much faster. Dr. Mike explained that if a tick has been on you for 24-hours,

New Tick-Borne Virus Can Be Transmitted in Just Minutes

===============================================
But rest assure if you don't know i'm sure you will remain perfect safe. Being aware might give it to you .

Powassan Virus | Powassan | CDC
"There is no specific treatment, but people with severe POW virus illnesses often need to be hospitalized to receive respiratory support, intravenous fluids, or medications to reduce swelling in the brain." Spirochetes that cause lyme can also create encephalitis symptoms as those little critters can get there into the brain.

A new health concern is brewing for tick bites. It’s known as the Powassan Virus, and experts say it can be transmitted to humans in just minutes. Dr. Mike Cirigiliano appeared on Good Day Philadelphia Friday morning to discuss the virus and express his own concerns. The virus is spread by ticks, similar to Lyme Disease, but can be spread much faster. Dr. Mike explained that if a tick has been on you for 24-hours,

But rest assure if you don't know i'm sure you will remain perfect safe. Being aware might give it to you .

"There is no specific treatment, but people with severe POW virus illnesses often need to be hospitalized to receive respiratory support, intravenous fluids, or medications to reduce swelling in the brain." Spirochetes that cause lyme can also create encephalitis symptoms as those little critters can get there into the brain.

Not to mention it often takes Doctors years and years to figure out what is wrong. They often think issues are everything but Lyme disease.

Not to mention it often takes Doctors years and years to figure out what is wrong. They often think issues are everything but Lyme disease.
There are also a dozen or more confections that can come with it. Long story but I was not diagnosed properly back in 1992- one minor surgery and 8 & 12 years later two major surgeries before finding out that is a major cause of the type of tumors the two surgeries were for. Talk about very irritating. Once they cut on you things are never the same and you get issues from that along with the other shit that may happen to you along the way.

(also found some more on that devil on a walk about. another interesting tweet with some chemicals involved he appears to be pushing. he has FTW! f**k the world on that one)

There are also a dozen or more confections that can come with it. Long story but I was not diagnosed properly back in 1992- one minor surgery and 8 & 12 years later two major surgeries before finding out that is a major cause of the type of tumors the two surgeries were for. Talk about very irritating. Once they cut on you things are never the same and you get issues from that along with the other shit that may happen to you along the way.

(also found some more on that devil on a walk about. another interesting tweet with some chemicals involved he appears to be pushing. he has FTW! f**k the world on that one)

Ever heard of " Plum Island"?

No.

No.

It is said to be a conspiracy, but the lab really does exist. Whether stories that come out of there hold true is hard to say, but I put nothing past what goes on there.

The lab has actually moved to I think Nebraska or some where like that.

Homepage | 100 Miles from New York City is Plum Island lab, where the United States government conducts top secret biological experiments. Learn about this structure's interesting history.

Plum Island, Lyme Disease
And Operation Paperclip -
A Deadly Triangle

From Patricia Doyle, PhD
[email protected]
8-21-5
Hello, Jeff - This is an excellent historical documentation of Plum Island's history even before it became the USDA Plum Island. The history goes back to operation paperclip and to PROVEN tick research on Plum Island dating back to the 1950s. Plum Island also worked with lone star ticks. ...I wondered how lone star ticks from Texas would get to my backyard in NY. The ticks had some help, i.e. germ scientists...and Plum Island.
Patricia Doyle
FTR#480
Spitfire List | FTR #480 Plum Island, Lyme Disease and the Erich Traub File
Plum Island, Lyme Disease and the Erich Traub File
(One 30-minute segment)
(Sources are noted in parentheses.)
(Recorded on 10/3/2004.)

Plum Island, Lyme Disease And Operation Paperclip - A Deadly Triangle

This is a really interesting documentary , I think National Geographic did this one

Get an inside look at covert CIA experiments where human guinea pigs are put through extreme situations.

I'd tracked a few we have here in the country that appeared to go back to the original ss college in Austria. They kept their website up for years with the photographs of the old ss officers and all there for a long time but it has changed now. I'd saved a bunch of the info but that was before I was covered in chems at work. Lost that info along the way but those photos and match-ups are still clear as day in my head.

I'd tracked a few we have here in the country that appeared to go back to the original ss college in Austria. They kept their website up for years with the photographs of the old ss officers and all there for a long time but it has changed now. I'd saved a bunch of the info but that was before I was covered in chems at work. Lost that info along the way but those photos and match-ups are still clear as day in my head.

Yeah they've got information about Lyme all over the place . Check this one out too

Ferguson started considering a link between Lyme disease and Plum Island after she saw a press release describing how the Centers for Disease Control were closing a Texas A & M University biodefense lab due to outbreaks of Brucella and Coxiella burnetii. Brucella and Coxiella burnetii are both tick-borne bacterial pathogens. This led Ferguson to wonder about Plum Island. Both the lab at Plum Island and the one at Texas A&M are Biosafety Level 3 labs and study similar infectious diseases such as foot-and-mouth disease, avian influenza, and Rift Valley fever.

Ferguson represents Lyme patients pro bono as an attorney. She considers the government’s attitude towards Lyme very strange. The number of cases jumped tenfold in one year, she pointed out, and insurance companies don’t cover antibiotics for Lyme, even though one can easily get antibiotics for any other condition. “Lyme disease is taboo and I don’t understand why,” she said.

Lyme Disease on Plum Island: Fringe Conspiracy Theory or Government Cover-up? – Tick Talk

This is a really interesting documentary , I think National Geographic did this one

Get an inside look at covert CIA experiments where human guinea pigs are put through extreme situations.

Okay, so the after the chemical exposure if I would get around any of the perfuming agents or the benzylkonium chloride (the full strength stuff I was covered in) the asthma attacks and pain was unbearable so I wouldn't venture out if at all possible where those things would be as I couldn't stand it. Now this part- they used benzylkonium chloride in a lot of products when the new laws concerning phosphates in detergents went into effect, in lotions, cheap perfumes, Asthma inhalers (lots of children were made worse by this, temp relief but still creating more damage), the hospitals and medical facilities use it too (a lot of medical workers have asthma now). That cheap perfuming source is used also in tons of household products and that chemical base is also used in furniture, carpets and other household products. The benzalkonium also kills the bacteria and fungi that would normally kill more virulent nasty's so we have more super-bugs.

Yeah they've got information about Lyme all over the place . Check this one out too

Ferguson started considering a link between Lyme disease and Plum Island after she saw a press release describing how the Centers for Disease Control were closing a Texas A & M University biodefense lab due to outbreaks of Brucella and Coxiella burnetii. Brucella and Coxiella burnetii are both tick-borne bacterial pathogens. This led Ferguson to wonder about Plum Island. Both the lab at Plum Island and the one at Texas A&M are Biosafety Level 3 labs and study similar infectious diseases such as foot-and-mouth disease, avian influenza, and Rift Valley fever.

Ferguson represents Lyme patients pro bono as an attorney. She considers the government’s attitude towards Lyme very strange. The number of cases jumped tenfold in one year, she pointed out, and insurance companies don’t cover antibiotics for Lyme, even though one can easily get antibiotics for any other condition. “Lyme disease is taboo and I don’t understand why,” she said.

Lyme Disease on Plum Island: Fringe Conspiracy Theory or Government Cover-up? – Tick Talk
Different strains of Lyme have been around for ages. The problem is killing the natural that would normally keep these type things in check. Ancient Egypt has documentation of it too.

Cannabinoids and Viral Infections - NCBI - National Institutes of Health
National Center for Biotechnology Information › NCBI › Literature › PubMed Central (PMC)
by CS Reiss - ‎2010 - ‎Cited by 13 - ‎Related articles
Jun 9, 2010 - This review will focus on viral infections of mammals, but will also ... and enter lytic infection when transformed cells were treated withTHC [39], ..... of the Borna disease virus-infected brain is dependent upon inflammation.

Cannabis for the Treatment of Brain Inflammation | MassRoots
Jan 15, 2016 - As its name suggests, it is characterized by a swelling of thebrain (and sometimes spinal cord) and often triggered by a viral infectionor, less ...
Marijuana and Meningitis by Anonymous
rxmarijuana.com/Meningitis.htm
The possibility that cannabis will reduce cerebral swelling and pressure is ... a medicine for the treatment of Brain Syndrome and the swelling which occurs ... The summer before my junior year at Penn State I suffered a viralmeningitis attack.
Brain Swelling -- Also Known as Brain Edema or Intracranial Pressure
www.webmd.com/brain/brain-swelling-brain-edema-intracranial-pressure
Sep 11, 2016 - WebMD explains the many causes of brain swelling - from traumatic injury to stroke - along with symptoms to look out for andtreatments to bring ... It can result from overuse or infection. .... MedicalMarijuana: Can It Treat MS?

Cannabinoids and Viral Infections - NCBI - National Institutes of Health
National Center for Biotechnology Information › NCBI › Literature › PubMed Central (PMC)
by CS Reiss - ‎2010 - ‎Cited by 13 - ‎Related articles
Jun 9, 2010 - This review will focus on viral infections of mammals, but will also ... and enter lytic infection when transformed cells were treated withTHC [39], ..... of the Borna disease virus-infected brain is dependent upon inflammation.

Jan 15, 2016 - As its name suggests, it is characterized by a swelling of thebrain (and sometimes spinal cord) and often triggered by a viral infectionor, less ...
Marijuana and Meningitis by Anonymous
rxmarijuana.com/Meningitis.htm
The possibility that cannabis will reduce cerebral swelling and pressure is ... a medicine for the treatment of Brain Syndrome and the swelling which occurs ... The summer before my junior year at Penn State I suffered a viralmeningitis attack.
Brain Swelling -- Also Known as Brain Edema or Intracranial Pressure
www.webmd.com/brain/brain-swelling-brain-edema-intracranial-pressure
Sep 11, 2016 - WebMD explains the many causes of brain swelling - from traumatic injury to stroke - along with symptoms to look out for andtreatments to bring ... It can result from overuse or infection. .... MedicalMarijuana: Can It Treat MS?
I noted in another thread about son being diagnosed with brain cancer and cancer in several other places. After seeing all the experts here he went to Mayo and saw his docs there. Ultimately he chose to go the natural route and used Cannabis oil but he was also on other meds and naturals through a portion during that time frame. He was diagnosed cancer free and some other issues he had have now disappeared too. He also fought a battle with sepsis, a deadly viral ??? and Gall Stones during that whole ordeal.

Forum List

Back