New tick borne virus can be transmitted in just minutes

Boy it sucks to be you. Do you actively search for this hourly new danger or do you have a feed? Do you think the government is manufacturing super ticks?

Oh and it surely doesn't suck to be me, I won't fall victim of FDA approved cancer causing agents , in all they claim is safe. or At least I will have information to limit the mass amounts of " oh so safe" bs lies.

Informed can prepare and use tools the uninformed keep plowing right along in an endless black hole then wonder why they have cancer etc. As the big controlled medical industry tells them " It's genetic". ...

Yeah ok the MEDICAL GODS " know all only to tell you they fkd up ten years later. SCIENCE of always wrong when it comes to fixing the human bodies, foods, and DEET.

I don't think I'll die a chemical death. It'll probably be something Deann made. Running with a fork and getting a fork in the eye to the brain. I've broke all but two of my toes. One broke twice. Usually made a spectacular landing after tripping too. Hubby said I'm lucky they just don't hop off my feet and run away

Boy it sucks to be you. Do you actively search for this hourly new danger or do you have a feed? Do you think the government is manufacturing super ticks?

No I just know all of this from thirteen years ago . When I decided to gain knowledge where knowledge is power.

That's why you see me see " UNINFORMED" because all the douche bags who say shit is fake, or it's a conspiracy have no clue wtf they are talking about.

Any of this can be found right in a library, all this can be found in Medical Journals. People are just to fkn lazy to believe it or search it out there and if they do they can't understand any of it.

( no i'm not saying that to you) meaning uninformed blah blah stuff I wrote.
I started searching for answer when my big beauty (my sweetest dog ever) was sick and all the experts and thousands of dollars in test and you name it could fix him. That was seventeen years ago. My initial search started in parasites, it got to the point where I consider anything that invades the body is a parasite whether it be a fungi, bacteria or virus.

No I just know all of this from thirteen years ago . When I decided to gain knowledge where knowledge is power.

That's why you see me see " UNINFORMED" because all the douche bags who say shit is fake, or it's a conspiracy have no clue wtf they are talking about.

Any of this can be found right in a library, all this can be found in Medical Journals. People are just to fkn lazy to believe it or search it out there and if they do they can't understand any of it.

( no i'm not saying that to you) meaning uninformed blah blah stuff I wrote.
I started searching for answer when my big beauty (my sweetest dog ever) was sick and all the experts and thousands of dollars in test and you name it could fix him. That was seventeen years ago. My initial search started in parasites, it got to the point where I consider anything that invades the body is a parasite whether it be a fungi, bacteria or virus.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Amazing how certain issues, incidences, etc lead us to find this information.

A new health concern is brewing for tick bites. It’s known as the Powassan Virus, and experts say it can be transmitted to humans in just minutes. Dr. Mike Cirigiliano appeared on Good Day Philadelphia Friday morning to discuss the virus and express his own concerns. The virus is spread by ticks, similar to Lyme Disease, but can be spread much faster. Dr. Mike explained that if a tick has been on you for 24-hours,

New Tick-Borne Virus Can Be Transmitted in Just Minutes

===============================================
But rest assure if you don't know i'm sure you will remain perfect safe. Being aware might give it to you .

But yet you vote republican, want to abolish the FDA, CDC and kill off science research...Yep, we can know all about it but if you got your way we couldn't fight back against it.

DEET and Advantage are quite effective.

Yes the bubble buster returns............No thanks I'll pass on DEET

So, is DEET bad for you? The answer isn't totally clear. Overuse of DEET can have lethal consequences. Even so, data from 1961 to 2002 shows only eight DEET-related deaths. Three were from deliberate ingestion, two from dermal (skin) exposure and three were children receiving heavy and frequent applications of DEET [source: ATSDR]. The EPA stresses that DEET is perfectly safe when used in accordance with the directions on the label. Incorrect application can lead to health issues such as skin irritation, disorientation, dizziness and, in extreme cases, seizures or death [source: ATSDR].

Fuck it. I'd rather have a seizure than a fat juicy tick on me
Don't drink the DEET.

A new health concern is brewing for tick bites. It’s known as the Powassan Virus, and experts say it can be transmitted to humans in just minutes. Dr. Mike Cirigiliano appeared on Good Day Philadelphia Friday morning to discuss the virus and express his own concerns. The virus is spread by ticks, similar to Lyme Disease, but can be spread much faster. Dr. Mike explained that if a tick has been on you for 24-hours,

But rest assure if you don't know i'm sure you will remain perfect safe. Being aware might give it to you .

But yet you vote republican, want to abolish the FDA, CDC and kill off science research...Yep, we can know all about it but if you got your way we couldn't fight back against it.

DEET and Advantage are quite effective.

Yes the bubble buster returns............No thanks I'll pass on DEET

So, is DEET bad for you? The answer isn't totally clear. Overuse of DEET can have lethal consequences. Even so, data from 1961 to 2002 shows only eight DEET-related deaths. Three were from deliberate ingestion, two from dermal (skin) exposure and three were children receiving heavy and frequent applications of DEET [source: ATSDR]. The EPA stresses that DEET is perfectly safe when used in accordance with the directions on the label. Incorrect application can lead to health issues such as skin irritation, disorientation, dizziness and, in extreme cases, seizures or death [source: ATSDR].

Fuck it. I'd rather have a seizure than a fat juicy tick on me
Don't drink the DEET.

Sounds like a plan!

spray your socks and pant legs with permethrin

it lasts for weeks and kills ticks almost instantly

a1ce256e-d067-450d-a49f-97ee8ae99963

I came across an interesting tidbit of info yesterday. One of the things I found when I first started studying parasites was Flukes. It took awhile to determine if that was what they really were because doc claimed that was more an asian problem and not here. In our pond here I was wondering why all the sudden we weren't seeing great big Bullfrogs all the sudden, well Flukes was the reason. They were in everything in the pond, fish, snakes around the pond and frogs. So yesterday reading through studies and all I learned I used to have some flowers growing right in my garden that the roots kill Flukes. Balloon flowers/ Platycodon Grandiflorum. I am going to try to find some starts somewhere here as mine died out about ten years ago while I wasn't able to care for the flower garden.

I came across an interesting tidbit of info yesterday. One of the things I found when I first started studying parasites was Flukes. It took awhile to determine if that was what they really were because doc claimed that was more an asian problem and not here. In our pond here I was wondering why all the sudden we weren't seeing great big Bullfrogs all the sudden, well Flukes was the reason. They were in everything in the pond, fish, snakes around the pond and frogs. So yesterday reading through studies and all I learned I used to have some flowers growing right in my garden that the roots kill Flukes. Balloon flowers/ Platycodon Grandiflorum. I am going to try to find some starts somewhere here as mine died out about ten years ago while I wasn't able to care for the flower garden.

Doesn't it seem like there are hardly any lightening bugs any more? Where I live and have lived only a few years ago which was in NC, I noticed there seemed to be hardly any lightening bugs. I remember being a kid and they were all over the place by the thousands it seemed then.

Doesn't it seem like there are hardly any lightening bugs any more? Where I live and have lived only a few years ago which was in NC, I noticed there seemed to be hardly any lightening bugs. I remember being a kid and they were all over the place by the thousands it seemed then.
We have thousands here every summer but we do not let anything be sprayed here. In wet years it seems like there are more and they do better when the field isn't mowed. Those little critters are one thing I do love here.

You want to set up a Department of Ticks in D.C. and fill it with federal workers? That's what liberals would want.

You want to set up a Department of Ticks in D.C. and fill it with federal workers? That's what liberals would want.

OMG LMFAO!!!, yah know they probably would want to do some stupid bs like that, and then have tax payers pay for it because oh it cost a few million to do ahahha.

Another thing I learned about that is effecting the environmental imbalance here is the killing off of things that naturally kill diseases like the Poke plant berries. They are a natural killer of Blastocystis in birds. The birds eat the berries, the Berries kill this parasite in them and is non-toxic to the birds and birds are a natural carrier of Blastos. If we don't have some areas designated as natural areas where these type things can grow we will have a total imbalance in nature.

I think I gotta step up here and take the blame, along with my asshole brother and a bunch of our asshole friends. We were an environmentally hostile gang of eight to ten years old. I think there were wanted posters out for us in some neighborhoods. I'm pretty sure our methods of catch and maybe release caused genocidal mayhem.
I'd like to step up and apologize to all the bug lovers for the actions of my gang of assholes

Last edited:

I think I gotta step up here and take the blame, along with my asshole brother
Okay wtf, did you do to the light bugs :cool-45:

Another thing I learned about that is effecting the environmental imbalance here is the killing off of things that naturally kill diseases like the Poke plant berries. They are a natural killer of Blastocystis in birds. The birds eat the berries, the Berries kill this parasite in them and is non-toxic to the birds and birds are a natural carrier of Blastos. If we don't have some areas designated as natural areas where these type things can grow we will have a total imbalance in nature.

Fuckin birds better keep their blastos outta my yard if they know what's good for em. *shakes fist*

I came across an interesting tidbit of info yesterday. One of the things I found when I first started studying parasites was Flukes. It took awhile to determine if that was what they really were because doc out ta hereed that was more an asian problem and not here. In our pond here I was wondering why all the sudden we weren't seeing great big Bullfrogs all the sudden, well Flukes was the reason. They were in everything in the pond, fish, snakes around the pond and frogs. So yesterday reading through studies and all I learned I used to have some flowers growing right in my garden that the roots kill Flukes. Balloon flowers/ Platycodon Grandiflorum. I am going to try to find some starts somewhere here as mine died out about ten years ago while I wasn't able to care for the flower garden.

I think I gotta step up here and take the blame, along with my asshole brother
Okay wtf, did you do to the light bugs :cool-45:

We took a blood oath to take the secret to the grave. Without the blood though cuz we were all a bunch of wussies when it came to blood.
I blame my moms nonchalant way of dealing with injuries for this. We'd come rushing in with what we thought sure was a fatal injury and she'd asked me where the blood was. If there wasn't any she did like I did with my kids and said 'Rub some dirt on it and get outta here. So when there WAS blood, we made up lists of all our crappy toys to give to our crappy siblings and friends cuz it was the end

Fuckin birds better keep their blastos outta my yard if they know what's good for em. *shakes fist*
Almost all of the animals and humans can be carriers, birds and poultry just manage to spread it farther around.

I should have said the seeds are actually the most toxic part of the Poke plant. The root was actually referred to as the cancer root for years before the American Medical Associate got so influential. Just a tad bit of it is also being used by some HIV and Hepatitis peeps that are reporting good results by using it along with other treatments.

Powassan Virus | Powassan | CDC

Forum List

Back