New theory of Moral Leadership

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
It is the natural tendency of life to increase in numbers. Expansion is the natural progression of human life. The resources necessary to accomodate expanding life can only be provided by expanding economies. Thus, it is a moral imperative that all leaders of humanity focus on a clear path of economic expansion for all world economies, for life's sake, instead off quibbling over the fairness of capitalism, and how MUCH exactly to rob from peter to pay paul, like commies do.

According to this new model of moral leadership. Europe sucks, and America's paradigm of success through free markets and the expansion they accomodate is the clear winner.

• Banned
Originally posted by OCA
What do you want some brownie points for realizing the obvious?

Is it obvious? I guess my writing was just so cogent and clear that it does seem obvious, doesn't it. Thanks for the compliment.

I would like to add that expansion of an economy under capitalism is a corrolary of efficiency. In our modern world with a rapidly growing population putting strain on infrastructure, it is the efficiencies that are created by open market solutions that create the real benefit. Governments are responsible for infrastructure and naturally do not build roads, power lines, refineries, etc. nearly quickly enough to respond to population demands. Then the free market steps in to create products and services that more efficiently utilize these scarce resources (low power washer/dryers, hybrid gas/electric cars, private toll roads and HOV lanes, etc.)

I think the next major step forward for the U.S. is running a true 24/7 economy, where workers are no longer bound by normal 8 to 5 routines that put hideous strain on roads (how many more lanes can we build in Los Angeles?) and make commutes insanely long and property values absurdly high.

• Banned
Thanks for your thoughtful contribution jeff. Welcome to the site, man.

• Banned
I don't know why telecommuting is not embraced more. I think corporations like the control aspect of having everyone schlep themselves into the physical presence of the management swine.

• Banned
This theory is intended to eventually supplant the Rawls social justice crap.

Forum List

Back