NewGuy and OCA, Let's party

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
look everybody, It's NewGuy The Insane and OCA The Discrimination Monger.

You guys are curly and larry. I'm moe. I best the both of you in most criteria, and am essentially the undisputed leader of the site, after Jimnyc, of course.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

You guys are curly and larry. I'm moe. I best the both of you in most criteria, and am essentially the undisputed leader of the site, after Jimnyc, of course.

Yeah thats uh ummm really evident after the last 24hrs. Hell Bondiboy has more credibility than you here. You can't fuck with me boy! Shit you can't even carry my jockstrap!

My offer still stands, do it and i'll quit fucking you over.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah thats uh ummm really evident after the last 24hrs. Hell Bondiboy has more credibility than you here. You can't fuck with me boy! Shit you can't even carry my jockstrap!

My offer still stands, do it and i'll quit fucking you over.

I've seen no evidence of wit from you, hence, I'm unperturbed.

I've seen no evidence of wit from you, hence, I'm unperturbed.

And in 3 months i've seen no evidence of intelligence from you so i'm unchallenged by you.

Give up for the love of god, this is masochistic on your part. Please don't make me kick your ass again! I'm begging you!

:rotflmao:
:cof:
Well, if I cared anything about you, I would almost consider this topic worthy of adressing.

Enjoy your circle jerk, avenger. I am not paricipating out of repect to the potential eyesores to others that you keep representing.

Originally posted by OCA
And in 3 months i've seen no evidence of intelligence from you so i'm unchallenged by you.

Give up for the love of god, this is masochistic on your part. Please don't make me kick your ass again! I'm begging you!

Again? hmm. I didn't notice the first one.

Originally posted by NewGuy
:rotflmao:
:cof:
Well, if I cared anything about you, I would almost consider this topic worthy of adressing.

Enjoy your circle jerk, avenger. I am not paricipating out of repect to the potential eyesores to others that you keep representing.

What happened to you. I guess since I don't hate fags, I'm on your enemy list now. sad.

New Guy you are a scholar and a gentleman. He doesn't need two ass whippings at the same time. The poor kid has been getting pounded unmercifully for almost 24 hrs straight.

What happened to you. I guess since I don't hate fags, I'm on your enemy list now. sad.

For somebody who doesn't hate them, fag seems like a strong word. Like me saying I don't hate gooks, or did that go over your head?

Originally posted by OCA
For somebody who doesn't hate them, fag seems like a strong word. Like me saying I don't hate gooks, or did that go over your head?

Not being a liberal, I'm not overly concerned about words. Yes I mean homosexuals, assjacker.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Ding - Ding, Round Two

Actually biker in a strange twist to this deal, RWA knocked his own ass out last night about midnight with his little ode to my mother.

The punch was called an honor left cross. He's still laying on the canvas.

Originally posted by OCA
Actually biker in a strange twist to this deal, RWA knocked his own ass out last night about midnight with his little ode to my mother.

The punch was called an honor left cross. He's still laying on the canvas.

Quit your whining and lying, whining liar.

Oh my gosh. I said gayfer and mommy. At least I'm not a p.o.s racial discriminator like you.

Oh my gosh. I said gayfer and mommy. At least I'm not a p.o.s racial discriminator like you.

I think your claims of racial discriminator are falling on deaf ears man. Also please try and keep the context of what you were referring to me and my mother engaging in honest and truthful. If you would just apologize to the board about this i'm sure they'll give a modicrum of credibility back to you but currently you are looking quite pathetic in your attempts to discredit the king.

Face it you've lost the argument and are reduced to flailing about calling me racial discriminator. Sad.

Originally posted by OCA
I think your claims of racial discriminator are falling on deaf ears man. Also please try and keep the context of what you were referring to me and my mother engaging in honest and truthful. If you would just apologize to the board about this i'm sure they'll give a modicrum of credibility back to you but currently you are looking quite pathetic in your attempts to discredit the king.

Face it you've lost the argument and are reduced to flailing about calling me racial discriminator. Sad.

You're a joke.

You are a discriminator. In your thread on affirmative action you said so.

You think america is "not ready" for colorblind policies. That's not only wrong, it's sick.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5373

You're a joke.

You are a discriminator. In your thread on affirmative action you said so.

You think america is "not ready" for colorblind policies. That's not only wrong, it's sick.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5373

When you couldn't defeat me on merit you went to the racial discriminator card like all good liberals and as we see its worked out real good for you.

You see i've been waiting patiently for a couple months now for an opportunity to drag your slimy ass through the mud because I don't like you, I don't like the way you carry yourself, your a smug,arrogant and condescending piece of human debris and an intellectual fraud on top of it.

My work is done with you your damage is irrepairable, I do want to thank you for making it so easy though. So from me to you a big OCA thank you
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back