New Testament Contradictions

Hi TofuDog:

So if god exists, who created he/she/it? And does god believe in a god too?

God has been around since long before this Creation was called to exist through His Living Word. Yes. God definitely believes in Himself. :0)

And if he made eve out of adam's rib, did it hurt when he yanked it out?

Moses (Eve) is using the figurative expression of a ‘rib’ to explain how she was taken from Adam’s side in Genesis 2:21 (link). If you click on the Hebrew term tsela’ (#6763), then you will see the common translation for the word is ‘side;’ only translated into ‘rib’ two times here in Genesis 2:21 and 22. This is the same Hebrew term that is used to describe the ‘boards’ on the side of the tabernacle (Ex 26:20) that correspond to the ribs/boards on the side of the Ark of the Covenant (Ex. 25:14) and the ‘side chambers’ inside the Temple (Eze. 41:9).

The reason that Moses could write the events in such detail is because he (name means ‘drawn’ = drawn out of water = the Nile) is a water witness/priest/helper walking around in a ‘skin’ for your mother Eve; as difficult as that is to imagine. The Lord God (Christ) gives us an example in types to demonstrate this truth, but only for those with eyes from God to see. The Lord God had written the Ten Commandments out on two tablets (one for Adam and one for Eve) using His finger, but Moses smashed the tablets amid Israel’s idolatry. So we see this story in between the first and second sets of tablets being created:

“The Lord said to Moses, "I will also do this thing of which you have spoken; for you have found favor in My sight and I have known you by name." Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!" And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the Lord before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion." But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!" Then the Lord said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock; and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by. Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen." Exodus 33:17-23.
The Lord God (Christ) put Moses (Eve) into the cleft of the rock, because that is a type of Eve being inside the side of Adam from which he/she came in the very beginning. :0) The “Glory” of the Lord is the “Holy Spirit” that was in the ‘tree of life’ in the Garden, which stood between the wings of the cherubim above the Mercy Seat in the Tabernacle of Moses (Fig 2*) that became the Temple (Fig 3*). When the Lord God removed His hand from covering the cleft in the rock, then Moses/Eve looked out and beheld the Glory of the Lord God who formed Adam from which she was also removed the very same way from ‘his side.’ Adam and Eve and ‘her seed’ (Gen. 3:15) are all ‘one’ and the same “Adam” from Genesis 2:7 the ‘Singularity Expression’ representing this entire universe; before the Big Bang. Adam/Joshua/Elijah is the ‘heavens’ realm and Eve/Noah/Moses is the ‘earth’ realm, or the visible universe representing the ‘helper’ (in blue) of the heavens.

And when adam saw eve, did he pop a woody?

Adam and Eve lived ‘heavenly’ lives (diagram = far left) for a VERY long time (Gen. 2:20-3:20), before they were given human skins in Genesis 3:21. There was no woody popping in heaven (with the Lamb), as human procreation began only ‘after’ the fall (end of Genesis 3); when Genesis 4 begins with Cain and Abel . . .

btw, I heard jesus got some wood on with someone, that true?

No. The concept of sex outside of marriage is a sin to all practicing Jews in Christ’s day and He knew no sin. 2Corinthians 5:21.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Well, if you want to believe that God doesn't exist, then I feel sorry for you. Must kinda suck to not have any wonder in your life.

Yeah..........it does hurt a bit when you wake up, but it doesn't hurt that bad, I've had a surgery or two myself (at least, it doesn't if you're not a wimp).

As far as the "tit material"? Ever hear of stem cells? Pull out a bone, and you can grow them from the marrow.

Dumb squid, if you truly believed in God you would follow His commandments, stop supporting homosexuality and quit bashing those of us who preach the truth, you're no better than the troll you're trying to preach to.

So jesus never had big time sex with mary magdalene? You're saying that jesus NEVER had a woody? Not even when he woke up?

So god wasn't made by someone? How is that possible?

And He made eve from stem cells?

Did they all really talk like they're all in a bad B movie?

So jesus never had big time sex with mary magdalene? You're saying that jesus NEVER had a woody? Not even when he woke up?

So god wasn't made by someone? How is that possible?

And He made eve from stem cells?

Did they all really talk like they're all in a bad B movie?

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Chucked ass, you have no answers to my questions?

I have another one: do you know that as a christian, you worship a white god?

Yo......Ass Chucker.........go back to the little kids table, the adults want to speak.

Go back to the Navy and walk the plank dumb squid, don't talk about God when you support homosexuality.

Yeah...............and this coming from a coward.............

Means about as much to me as gays mean to you.
The coward is you jackass, you can't even answer the questions the Bass put forward, not to mention you talk about God yet support homosexuality, something that God is against. Don't try that God loves everyone nonsense because a fiery hell awaits those who don't do His will and believe on His Son, homosexuals with their sinful lifestyle are not welcome in heaven, that is if they don't change, the Bible states it, so stop being a coward and accept whats written instead of trying to attack those who quote the scriptures as hatemongers, that doesn't refute whats written.

Chuckie, how do you know that god is against gays, because you read it in a book? Did god make gays as well? Or was that someone else?

Chucking Ass THINKS he's talking to HaShem, when in reality he's only talking to his deluded, schizo self.

Hey coward, how long will you nip at the Bass' heels? What idiot spends 20 years in the Navy only to retire to work in a biker bar serving drinks? 20 years of wasted time and energy, the Bass is already more successful than a flea like you after only 8 years of *RESERVE* service.

Okay first none of that is actually a contradiction and almost all of it can be reconciled in one way or the other.

Nice try though.

Been ther done that.

All religions are pretty much the same to me. The inherent message of all is... do good and you'll be rewarded... do bad and you'll be punished. It gets a little muddy with the varying interpretation of "good" and "bad". Not to offend any but, to me, the bible, as are all other compilations of religious dogma, are works of historical fiction. But, if you take any of them literally, they do make belief in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny more plausible. ... JMHO

Hi Plt:

All religions are pretty much the same to me.

This erroneous statement says MUCH more about PLT than all religions . . .

The inherent message of all is... do good and you'll be rewarded... do bad and you'll be punished.

No. Jesus Christ taught that only the ‘few’ are being saved (Luke 13:23-25) who are walking upon the path to life through the ‘narrow gate’ (Matt. 7:13-14). Judaism is the religion of God’s ‘chosen race’ (1Peter 2:9), but true Christianity is no religion at all. True Christianity is a ‘relationship’ between the believer in our gospel (#2 here) and God through His Only Begotten Son (Jesus Christ) by the power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in our mortal bodies (1Cor. 3:16, 6:19 = Fig 2) as temples of the Living God. We are saved by God’s grace through faith and NOT that of ourselves, because salvation is the ‘gift of God’ (Rom. 6:23) and NOT BY WORKS lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8-10. We are justified by faith APART from works (Rom. 4:4-6), because we are ‘baptized into Christ’ (Gal. 3:27) upon 'hearing' (Rom. 10:17) and believing (Eph. 1:13-14) THE GOSPEL; as the ‘power of God’ for salvation to everyone who believes. Rom. 1:16-17, 10:4. Israel is transformed into a ‘kingdom of priests’ (Ex. 19:6, 1Peter 2:9, Rev. 1:6, 5:10), while ‘we’ (true Christians = the ‘body of Christ’ = Church #2 here) shall judge the world ‘and’ the angels (1Cor. 6:2-3 = pic).

It gets a little muddy with the varying interpretation of "good" and "bad".

Muddy describes ‘your’ level of spiritual development regarding faith, knowledge and wisdom concerning a proper understanding of God and His Living Word. 2Tim. 3:16-17 (pic).

Not to offend any but, to me, the bible, as are all other compilations of religious dogma, are works of historical fiction.

The town idiot offends nobody but himself by scoffing and mocking at God and His Living Word. Acts 13:41. You do NOT even begin to understand even the simple things of the Spirit of God, because they are foolishness to you and PLT cannot understand them; because these things (2Peter 3:14-16) are Spiritually appraised (2Cor. 2:14).

But, if you take any of them literally, they do make belief in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny more plausible. ... JMHO

Of course. But again, your folly says MUCH more about PLT than God and His Living Word . . .

GL,

Terral

If Jesus had turned water into beer rather than wine he would have then went on to kick the Romans ass and free Judea!

Wine is sad drinken.

Terral:

First let me express my appreciation for the time and effort undertaken by you to instruct me in the error of my ways. It speaks volumes of your tenacity when it comes to your bible (and I say "your bible" as translations and interpretations are legion.) However, I think perhaps you assume far too much about me... i.e., you've judged me, personally and spiritually. For that, I have no appreciation.

Assuming eternal salvation and the premise that only a few will be "saved", I wish us both good luck for you've no way of knowing if it will be me or you, me and you, neither me nor you.

The folly of my life is that I direct my efforts toward doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do... and I do so without the expectation of reward in another life which may or may not exist.

Refer to Matthew 6:34 or Bobby McFerrin... your choice, as the message is the same... "Don't worry, be happy."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back