new tech to prevent motorbike accidents

I rode a bike when I was younger and being visible was number one, especially with left hand turns. Cars making left hand turns may not see you and hit you in the intersection. Today, we have more visible vests and clothing, so it helps.

As a rider myself i welcome this early warning tech.

What's wrong with the old tech to prevent motorcycle accidents?
tmp-cam-551822313174765057.jpg

What's wrong with the old tech to prevent motorcycle accidents?
View attachment 659398
That works but not for guys like Biden who fall off their bikes anyway… I understand he fell off in a place called reHOBO th beach…. Kind of funny as he has turned many a person in the country into HOBO or Vagrants with his economic policies.. He might want to try getting back on that bike after he implements some proper safety mechanisms or economic reforms otherwise everyone is going to fall off their bikes and become Hobo’s…

That works but not for guys like Biden who fall off their bikes anyway… I understand he fell off in a place called reHOBO th beach…. Kind of funny as he has turned many a person in the country into HOBO or Vagrants with his economic policies.. He might want to try getting back on that bike after he implements some proper safety mechanisms or economic reforms otherwise everyone is going to fall off their bikes and become Hobo’s…
His first 2-3acts started all this , 1pipeline 2extending unemployment (hence production and supply issues) while a close third didn't help and I mentioned a while back -"our supply chain can't handle the millions of demand hungry people coming over the border illegally on top of the increased legal migration into the country."
All These people are starting all over again thus need EVERYTHING, and we were still barely getting back to capacity for our former population not prepared to supply these new populations which numbers are much greater then they are telling us.
Trump's first act was a suprise attack on Isis in Syria, that solved a huge problem day one.
Biden the opposite created this mess day one.
Everyone warned he was a moron who can't get any thing right. For crying out loud he thinks his crack addict screwup of a son is the smartest man he knows. *WTH*

Forum List

Back