new shoplifting program angers customers at walmart

well they can thank thieves for it. people thinking they are intittled to steel caused this.
Yeah, one of those "anti theft" devices wrongly targeted me some time ago causing me to be delayed for about 10 minutes while an employee double-checked our purchases. He found everything was in order. That was the last time I self-checked. If they want to call me a liar and a thief, fuck them--they can do their own work.

Bad idea, social credit score cashless bullshit.

Also: Joke's on them, Walmart beef is so crappy it doesn't even taste like beef.

I hope to never buy any ever again. I bought some a couple months ago and made a hamburger

so I'm singin' "Cheeseburger in Paradise", building this burger with melted cheddar and everything except pickle,

get it done, take a bite and....it had no beef taste whatsoever.

I plan to not make that mistake again anytime soon in the near or far future. There's something wrong with that stuff.

I just got some ground beef and made hamburgers yesterday and they were very tasty.

i don’t buy meat there either. Mostly household staples. Beer vodka eggs milk sugar TP shampoo etc all cheaper.

i refuse to do self check out...i refuse to make a mistake and called a shoplifter....i do not work for walmart
If more than 3 or 4 items, I won't self-checkout there either and that is one of the reasons.

you sure do trigger easily
you sure do trigger easily
Once again, you and your kind are the enemy of America. The GOVT was stolen 100% certain in 2020. America is being destroyed financially and using a human surge from God knows where From the south. 10% hardened criminals are embedded into the swarm beginning to act.

You support the commee takeover. You support Obiden. You are the enemy. If you have your own children, you should be ashamed for killing their future hopes. Do you really think this commee regime instillation is going to leave willingly? They don’t follow existing law now persecuting Trump and supporters. They will do anything to get thru 2024 “election”. You own all of it//

Once again, you and your kind are the enemy of America. The GOVT was stolen 100% certain in 2020. America is being destroyed financially and using a human surge from God knows where From the south. 10% hardened criminals are embedded into the swarm beginning to act.

You support the commee takeover. You support Obiden. You are the enemy. If you have your own children, you should be ashamed for killing their future hopes. Do you really think this commee regime instillation is going to leave willingly? They don’t follow existing law now persecuting Trump and supporters. They will do anything to get thru 2024 “election”. You own all of it//
Whoah dude, that's just bonesey. :oops:

Not all that political.

Last edited:
Whoah dude, that's just bonesey. :oops:

Not all that political.

I’m sorry. Stupid or ignorant, their kind own it all. since 2020 I don’t play around with those willing to laugh and giggle as the US is wiped out from the enemy within. I don't play favorites. It could get really bad in 2024. They arent going to give up and let someone else take over and possibly expose what they have done back to Obiden 1.0.

The children of America have no one to protect them if we don’t try. Their kind won’t. Playtime ended NOV04 2020.

I’m sorry. Stupid or ignorant, their kind own it all. since 2020 I don’t play around with those willing to laugh and giggle as the US is wiped out from the enemy within. I don't play favorites. It could get really bad in 2024. They arent going to give up and let someone else take over and possibly expose what they have done back to Obiden 1.0.

The children of America have no one to protect them if we don’t try. Their kind won’t. Playtime ended NOV04 2020.

who does leftflinger remind me of? i would rather be a biden voter than vote for a lair like trump who betrays everyone he comes in contact with....who doesnt believe in the us constitution

i refuse to do self check out...i refuse to make a mistake and called a shoplifter....i do not work for walmart
Yeah, but they’re SO much easier and faster.

Getting in and out fast is all most of us want from places like Walmart.

I’ve never once been accused of shoplifting.

dont trust easier and faster.....you havent been accused yet...walmart is making money off this
What’s the downside? 🤷

If I don’t steal anything, I’ve got nothing to worry about.

Why would some poor minimum wage wal mart employee risk confronting a customer for no good reason?

the down side? why should i cash myself out when walmart employees are fucking off on their phones?

and i dont steal but as a human i could make a mistake...i am not risking it with self check out

Walmart has "engaged in a pattern and practice of targeting Alabama citizens falsely accused of shoplifting with demands that the innocent customer immediately pay money or risk getting sued by Walmart in addition to the criminal charges already pending against them," the suit charged. "Often, as in this case, the money demanded to resolve the issue is substantially higher than the value of the merchandise allegedly stolen."

reread your article..she paid for the items

she won the suit...why did she win if she stole the items?

the down side? why should i cash myself out when walmart employees are fucking off on their phones?
Why not? It’s faster and easier. And I can bag them how I want.
and i dont steal but as a human i could make a mistake...i am not risking it with self check out
mmmmm, sorry, but you’d have to be kind of stupid to make an
Walmart has "engaged in a pattern and practice of targeting Alabama citizens falsely accused of shoplifting with demands that the innocent customer immediately pay money or risk getting sued by Walmart in addition to the criminal charges already pending against them," the suit charged. "Often, as in this case, the money demanded to resolve the issue is substantially higher than the value of the merchandise allegedly stolen."

reread your article..she paid for the items

she won the suit...why did she win if she stole the items?
i guess I don’t get what she meant by “the scanner froze”

Forum List

Back