New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

and yet all i did was point out the not so good side of california and you and your good buddy chartwin accuse me of bashing the place....you 2 guys in trying to ignore that part of the state are doing more bashing than me...im at least being honest you two guys are trying to make it seem like everyone who lives there are as happy as all the people along the coast...and that aint true....

Meaning you are just a hypocrite.

Start all over fuck head..... I warned you not to talk to me the way how you deal with your low life scum conversation. I told you that twice.
If you want to talk to me decently I will talk to you decently.
If you want me to trash you because you are such a low life scum...... This is how I deal with you. YOU GOT THAT LOW LIFE SCUM BASTARD?
are you starting to lose it now?....your not going to start crying are you?...

No I’m not crying. I am enjoying myself trashing your stupidity, ignorance and low life scum.
yea your fucking losing it....lol....

Nope. I love kicking your ass and trashing you.
the only ass your kicking is that imaginary one you see....

prove it or shut the fuck up...all you do is talk and put up new house prices...prove you know more about anaheim than i do...ill be waiting little man......

I’m baaaaack. Your nightmare is not over.
You already proven how ignorant and fucking unbelievable stupid you are. Your knowledge and experience is very limited to your career as a letter carrier.
You are not qualified of anything else red neck letter carrier.

In reality you are NOT even qualified to talk to me.
and yet here you are trying to drum up another stupid conversation with me...talk about being a dipshit.....anyway are you going to back up your big boast or not?....

Oh what a fucking Moron. You are just a letter carrier dude.
A red neck white piece of trash always a white piece of trash. Please don’t stop........ Keep going.
oh so a letter carrier is below you?.....you sound like a republican,and a real asswipe......and im not considered white dipshit,but you sure fit that white piece of trash scum description.....unlike you i respect all working people and the jobs they do.....even the bullshit you "claim" you do....

Nope. You showed me how disgusting piece of shit you are big time. If you are not white. It doesn’t matter you are a piece of shit anyway.
I respect all kinds of people even poor, homeless or people selling flowers in the streets.
But for you as a low life scum letter carrier. You do not get any respect from me. Fuck you low life scum.
Remember asshole I did not start this fight. Now you are paying the price.
sure you respect everyone....i talk about the poor and unemployed in california and say how they aint too happy and you the big rich guy says im bashing the state,why?....because you dont want to hear it,who cares about the less well off,you have yours right?.......and apparently you think you are above letter carriers....you would not have lasted a week carrying mail,you would not have wanted to go were the poor brown people live,because you would have been terrified,probably scared of dogs too...lol....that makes you more of a low life scum than i will ever be...and you started this fight long ago in another thread because i had the gall and audacity to tell you that parts of california are having problems,something you did not want to hear.....and the only price i am paying is you getting all sialoquent on me.....yea i know its a big word,look it up you might learn a new word....

How can you possibly know? You do not even travel in Temecula, you only rely on Google, thinking you know more than me. I do not google these kind of information. I rely on my own experience. What is your experience? LOUSY letter carrier. I go there at least twice a week and 5 of my employees live there.
Anaheim is crowded yes but if you compare to Temecula it’s not even close.
not even talking about temecula moron...learn to follow conversations if you are able too....and now you admit anaheim is crowded?....lol you are a dipshit...

Look at this fucking Moron.

Read your post from #399. I was talking about Temecula and up to this point. Idiot.
I never said Anaheim is not crowded.
post 399?....holy shit you are an idiot.....hey dumbass,you were replying to what i said about the state,not temecula...lol....follow the conversation....

I was talking Temecula all along stupid.
hey dumbshit....i wasnt,i was talking about the state....learn the fucking language....

In that particular area I was taking about Temecula idiot.
I even told you repeatedly I go there at least twice a week. You don’t.

You already proven how ignorant and fucking unbelievable stupid you are. Your knowledge and experience is very limited to your career as a letter carrier.

and yet here you are trying to drum up another stupid conversation with me...talk about being a dipshit.....anyway are you going to back up your big boast or not?....

A red neck white piece of trash always a white piece of trash. Please don’t stop........ Keep going.
oh so a letter carrier is below you?.....you sound like a republican,and a real asswipe......and im not considered white dipshit,but you sure fit that white piece of trash scum description.....unlike you i respect all working people and the jobs they do.....even the bullshit you "claim" you do....

Nope. You showed me how disgusting piece of shit you are big time. If you are not white. It doesn’t matter you are a piece of shit anyway.
I respect all kinds of people even poor, homeless or people selling flowers in the streets.
But for you as a low life scum letter carrier. You do not get any respect from me. Fuck you low life scum.
sure you respect everyone....i talk about the poor and unemployed in california and say how they aint too happy and you the big rich guy says im bashing the state,why?....because you dont want to hear it,who cares about the less well off,you have yours right?.......and apparently you think you are above letter carriers....you would not have lasted a week carrying mail,you would not have wanted to go were the poor brown people live,because you would have been terrified,probably scared of dogs too...lol....that makes you more of a low life scum than i will ever be...and you started this fight long ago in another thread because i had the gall and audacity to tell you that parts of california are having problems,something you did not want to hear.....and the only price i am paying is you getting all sialoquent on me.....yea i know its a big word,look it up you might learn a new word....

You are proving your self as hypocrite bastard.

Let me repeat it again to clear your stupidity. I do not have a problem of you bringing those cherry pick spot of California’s problem. ARE YOU WITH ME STUPID?
It’s how you low life scum style talking to me. You got that? I warned you twice and you keep going fuck head.
Yes I’m fucking trashing you.
I expected that you also talk like that in your real life.

Last edited:

IN ANOTHER THREAD? YOU DID THE SAME TO ME FUCK HEAD. I WARNED YOU THERE TOO.
YOU ARE DEFECTIVE DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

You are such a low life scum that you cannot even carry a simple decency of conversation.

That is not the point stupid fuck. Again your ignorance and stupidity is so fucking unbelievable.
The primary reason I’m telling you these is like you and everyone else HOUSE is the american dreams........ So if California is at the bottom..... WHY in the world we are building all over Ca that we ( not you because you are ignorant) have not seen before. Some has even a long waiting list.
are you going to show me more overpriced houses now?...

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

This just shows how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.
Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?
is all of california 4.4%?.....take your time answering....

Just how stupid can you be? Like Nevada what ........... 5% ..... is that mean all over Nevada is 5%?
Or like Utah lowest 3.6%..... Is that mean all over Utah is 3.6%?

Your stupidity is so fucking unbelievable.

Dude it’s your fucking low life attitude I’m after. Get that straight.

Let me repeat it again to clear your stupidity. I do not have a problem of you bringing those cherry pick spot of California’s problem. ARE YOU WITH ME STUPID?
It’s how you low life scum style talking to me. You got that? I warned you twice and you keep going fuck head.
if you had no problem with me bringing it up,why did you say i was bashing the state?.....

You are such a low life scum that you cannot even carry a simple decency of conversation.
let me get a few feet back here...you are starting to spit again....

are you going to show me more overpriced houses now?...

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?

Just how stupid can you be? Like Nevada what ........... 5% ..... is that mean all over Nevada is 5%?

so answer the post then dumbass....if there is high unemployment in many california counties,how many of those people can afford an over priced 3-400 thousand dollar house?..

sure it is....remember mr rich guy,all i did was mention how many people in many counties in california are either unemployed or working minimum wage jobs and just may not be to happy with thier quality of life,something that did not fit into your view of california....and your tirade began....i was bashing the state,when i wasnt,i was a lowlife letter carrier,while of course you were this high class rich guy.....face it "dude" you are nothing but a pompous rich asshole who could care less about anyone in cal who is not like you....you prove this with every post....

if you had no problem with me bringing it up,why did you say i was bashing the state?.....

Why the fuck I keep trashing you stupid. I told you and warned you many times. Yet you keep calling me names as go along.

let me get a few feet back here...you are starting to spit again....

Yes you are such a low life rotten human disgusting human being worst than a pig. IM SPITTING YOUR FACE.

Talk talk to me this way again I don’t have a problem trashing you asshole.

so answer the post then dumbass....if there is high unemployment in many california counties,how many of those people can afford an over priced 3-400 thousand dollar house?..

No stupid..... I don’t have to answer your stupid question.
I am done dealing with your stupidity.

I’m only here trashing and kicking your ass.

Awww STFU, Charwin, you couldn't even kick your own ass. Califlakia is becoming a third world shithole and Jesuit Jerry Brown is taking them there. Just because YOU have a problem with the facts doesn't make reality go away.

sure it is....remember mr rich guy,all i did was mention how many people in many counties in california are either unemployed or working minimum wage jobs and just may not be to happy with thier quality of life,something that did not fit into your view of california....and your tirade began....i was bashing the state,when i wasnt,i was a lowlife letter carrier,while of course you were this high class rich guy.....face it "dude" you are nothing but a pompous rich asshole who could care less about anyone in cal who is not like you....you prove this with every post....

No shit head....... I was after your pig scum style attitude. Why do you think I’m fuckng piss?
Stick with the subject don’t fucking calling names. YOU GOT THAT PIG?

Awww STFU, Charwin, you couldn't even kick your own ass. Califlakia is becoming a third world shithole and Jesuit Jerry Brown is taking them there. Just because YOU have a problem with the facts doesn't make reality go away.

Really. Stay out asshole. Let me know when you know what the fuck you are talking about. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Talking about a shithole human being.

HEY SHITHOLE I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME.

Really. Stay out asshole. Let me know when you know what the fuck you are talking about. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Punctuation is your friend, Charwin. Just because you are having a meltdown of epic proportions is no reason to defy the laws of grammar. I know exactly of what I speak of and I know things that you couldn't handle.....so STFU, punkinpuss, because you are embarrassing yourself even more than usual.

FL at its worst makes CA seem sane. A condo or co-op trailer park with something around 2,000 pads was paid over a billion for the residents to go away. the park did straddle the intercoastal and did have beach access. but that kind of poverty except for paroled sex offenders is unheard of.

Forum List

Back