New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

None of these are accomplishments that can be attributed to Trump. These are a talking points list from a campaign website.
Trump blew the response to the pandemic. And the voters showed him the door.

Trump's one accomplishment during his term is the signing of the First Step Act. That's it.
The list refuted what you said about the pandemic. The numbers came from the CDC. I posted then weekly the whole time of April - September 2020.

Everything on the list is accurate. You can babble nonsense. Doesn't change a thing.

Courts are proving that now
HA HA. Maybe you dont watch the news. NO, the courts are NOT proving Trump to be guilty of anything, In fact, the cases are falling part, and it is the prosectors who get getting their asses kicked.

I just told you that in Post # 39.

Read Baby! Read!

The list refuted what you said about the pandemic. The numbers came from the CDC. I posted then weekly the whole time of April - September 2020.

Everything on the list is accurate. You can babble nonsense. Doesn't change a thing.
These...are...not...accomplishments. If you want keep posting propaganda, I believe Putin might have an opening for you. :)
I understand this man is your savior. But he is an incompetent fraud. And history will rank him as the worst President this country ever elected.

Nothing you post in the way of deflective propaganda will change that.

HA HA. Maybe you dont watch the news. NO, the courts are NOT proving Trump to be guilty of anything, In fact, the cases are falling part, and it is the prosectors who get getting their asses kicked.

I just told you that in Post # 39.

Read Baby! Read!
Trump is losing case after case raising a poor defense

He can’t keep his mouth shut and the evidence is overwhelming

Conservatives:

• Covid experts are wrong but meathead posters are right
  • Historian experts are wrong but meathead posters are right
  • BLS surveys are wrong but meathead posters know how many people are unemployed
What's the matter ? Afraid to tell us what numbers you're talking about ? Like THESE maybe ? >>>

1708295184482.png

These...are...not...accomplishments. If you want keep posting propaganda, I believe Putin might have an opening for you. :)
I understand this man is your savior. But he is an incompetent fraud. And history will rank him as the worst President this country ever elected.

Nothing you post in the way of deflective propaganda will change that.
YOU are the "fraud" -totally DUPED by leftwing propaganda.

"History" has already ranked Trump as one of the greatest US presidents ever.

Here's part of that "history", documented by the Biden administration. Read it if you are able. If not, go back to the 4th grade.

1708295373667.png

Man, the leftist media must sure be pushing that Obama economy thing really hard. Sorry to disillusion all you liberal SUCKERS, who believed the BULLSHIT line, that Trump inherited a good economy from Obama.

You got me all wrong. I didn't say Obama made the economy better. I said "we did that." Not him. Not Trump. No one in our government makes the economy better. We do that when they screw it up.

Another thing you TrumpBallWashers get wrong, is claiming I'm a liberal or even close to left. I'm right of Trump on almost all issues.
I support small, limited government living within it's means. Which means I despise RINO's like Trump. And democrats like Pelosi.

Do you fucking research on "fiscal and constitutional conservatism," you RINO.
HE DID NOT! Exactly the OPPOSITE is true. Obama's economy was badly SINKING, with 2 consecutive RECESSIONS in 2015, and more sinking GDPs in 2016.

Trump RESCUED us from the Obama mess, with continual RISING GDPs in 2017 and 2018. Try looking at the FACTS, before you post. And stop watching leftwing, lying media. I seem to have to correct this liberal media propaganda lie, just about every day, here.

By the time Trump came into office, the layoffs were on the rebound. Companies were once again starting to hire people. None of that was the doings of Obama. That's something we did. And it's what we do every time the government dumps trillions of new money into the economy.
During inflation increases (which is simply too much money in the economy) We're the ones that reduce our spend and budget more closely. We tighten our belts and buy only the necessities. But in doing so, we're the ones that keep the grocery stores open. We keep the trucks rolling. Companies lay off employee's when their demand goes down. But we're the ones who keep them in business long enough to get back to a full staff.

You morons want to give government credit for things that "we did."

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the economy doesn't rebound as quickly as you think. High Inflation doesn't fall from the sky over night. That 8% inflation bubble didn't start building until 2019. By the time Trump was done with his $8 trillion spending spree, the bubble was bursting.
Biden's bubble, from all his spending, isn't going to burst until 2026.

Obama's bubble had burst a year or so before the 2016 election. So we had to time go through all the inflation BS, and recover. And by the time Trump stepped into office, we and our economy was on the rebound.

Blind Trumpbots and political loyalist don't know shit about the economy.

Right now, oil production is at record levels? Is that Biden's doing? No. The record oil production under Trump, was it his doing? No.

You morons don't realize that "We the People" have more control over the economy and oil production, than the government. WAY MORE. As it should be.

Trump is losing case after case raising a poor defense

He can’t keep his mouth shut and the evidence is overwhelming
The prosecutors are being chased out of the courtrooms, and the cases are crumbling. This is being reported even on ABC, NBC, CBS. Maybe MSNBC isn't reporting it.. Could that be your problem ?

1. From Q4 of 2019 through Q1 of 2019, Trump had 2 quarter of RISING GDPs (exact opposite of Obama's 4 SINKING ones. Strike 1.

2. The 2020 GDP plummet was a DEMOCRAT plummet casused by
the Democrat plan to collapse the economy and then blame it on Trump, as you are ludicrously trying to do here now, and which I have refuted 1000 times in this forum. Ho hum.

Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats, who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.

Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.

Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (34.8%)

3. Obama's first 6 years were essentailly postrecession BOUNCE which would have been good no matter who was president. After the bounce wore off, and Obama was on his own (2015), we got 2 consecutive recessions, and 2016 wasnt much better. Strike 3.
Here is pre covid. Trumps economy sucked. 2% gdp. Lower than almost every Obama quarter.

IMG_0543.jpeg

YOU are the "fraud" -totally DUPED by leftwing propaganda.

"History" has already ranked Trump as one of the greatest US presidents ever.

Here's part of that "history", documented by the Biden administration. Read it if you are able. If not, go back to the 4th grade.

View attachment 904516
Same propaganda, different post.
I refer you to Post #50.

Obama's growth numbers turn out better than Trump's...sorry. :)

Lincoln played the hand he was dealt and saved the nation

No other man of the time could have done the same

Lincoln saved the south from becoming it's own country. So you could say he saved the USA. But that's not exactly what happened.
He should've let the south secede, instead of taking the country to war against people who didn't want to be part of the USA anymore.
Lincoln didn't respect the part of the bill of rights that says once a government doesn't work any longer, it's the right of the people to start a new. That's what the south did. The only difference is, they didn't want to abolish the government of the north. They just wanted one that fit them better.

If it was all about slavery (which it wasn't) Lincoln could've bought all the slaves and saved a TON of money.

You got me all wrong. I didn't say Obama made the economy better. I said "we did that." Not him. Not Trump. No one in our government makes the economy better. We do that when they screw it up.

Another thing you TrumpBallWashers get wrong, is claiming I'm a liberal or even close to left. I'm right of Trump on almost all issues.
I support small, limited government living within it's means. Which means I despise RINO's like Trump. And democrats like Pelosi.

Do you fucking research on "fiscal and constitutional conservatism," you RINO.

By the time Trump came into office, the layoffs were on the rebound. Companies were once again starting to hire people. None of that was the doings of Obama. That's something we did. And it's what we do every time the government dumps trillions of new money into the economy.
During inflation increases (which is simply too much money in the economy) We're the ones that reduce our spend and budget more closely. We tighten our belts and buy only the necessities. But in doing so, we're the ones that keep the grocery stores open. We keep the trucks rolling. Companies lay off employee's when their demand goes down. But we're the ones who keep them in business long enough to get back to a full staff.

You morons want to give government credit for things that "we did."

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the economy doesn't rebound as quickly as you think. High Inflation doesn't fall from the sky over night. That 8% inflation bubble didn't start building until 2019. By the time Trump was done with his $8 trillion spending spree, the bubble was bursting.
Biden's bubble, from all his spending, isn't going to burst until 2026.

Obama's bubble had burst a year or so before the 2016 election. So we had to time go through all the inflation BS, and recover. And by the time Trump stepped into office, we and our economy was on the rebound.

Blind Trumpbots and political loyalist don't know shit about the economy.

Right now, oil production is at record levels? Is that Biden's doing? No. The record oil production under Trump, was it his doing? No.

You morons don't realize that "We the People" have more control over the economy and oil production, than the government. WAY MORE. As it should be.
FALSE! Nothing was "on the rebound". The economy was tanking badly. We had just gone through Obama's 2015 double recession and 2015 Q4 was 2.2 GDP. Trump raised to to 4.6.

Oil production has EVERTHING to do with the POTUS. The reason why it was so low in Biden's first 2 years, is because HE CANCELLED LEASES/DRILLING. (which he promised he would do, in the 2020 debate) Duh!

And Trump is not a RINO, nor am I. You are very confused.

Last edited:
Same propaganda, different post.
I refer you to Post #50.

Obama's growth numbers turn out better than Trump's...sorry. :)
Sorry for you. I posted the numbers. Obama' GDPs SUNK >> 3.6....2.5....1.6....0.7. :(
Then they sunk again twice after that > 2.3....1.3 and 2.9 to 2.2
His last 2 years were a dismal FAILURE, but Trump brought the numbers back up again. > 2.0....2.3....3.2....4.6

1708296347077.png
:D

1708296171027.png

FALSE! Nothing was "on th rebound". The economy was tanking badly. we had just gone through Obama's 2015 double recession and 2015 Q4 was 2.2 GDP. Trump raised to to 4.6.

Layoffs are a sign of recovery, dumbass. Layoffs are how the economy gets saved. It's either than or the company goes completely under, never to hire another soul.
Oil production has EVERTHING to do with the POTUS. The reason why it was so low in Biden's first 2 years, is because HE CANCELLED LEASES/DRILLING. (which he promised he would do, in the 2020 debate) Duh!

And Trump is not a RINO, nor am I. You are very confused.

BS. The president doesn't control the oil business. FFS, an oil CEO who makes a million $$$ in bonuses isn't going to take orders from someone who's entire salary is only $500K.
Oil company's go through boom and bust cycles, just like the economy. During the boom, the ramp up production and fill their reserves. Then they lay off their hands and reap the benefits of oil sales with little overhead. The reason oil & gas was so cheap during Trump, was because Russia and Saudi were in an oil price war.
In April of 2020, Trump struck a deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to REDUCE production. By June of that year, 5 months before the election, US oil producers were handing out record numbers of lay offs.

Who's the biggest money maker for oil companies in the USA? Biden. Because Biden lied about ending fossil fuels, it enabled out oil companies to reap record profits while producing record low amounts of oil. They made 2X the money under Biden as they did under Trump. And got the most oil subsidies in all their history.

Lincoln saved the south from becoming it's own country. So you could say he saved the USA. But that's not exactly what happened.
He should've let the south secede, instead of taking the country to war against people who didn't want to be part of the USA anymore.
Lincoln didn't respect the part of the bill of rights that says once a government doesn't work any longer, it's the right of the people to start a new. That's what the south did. The only difference is, they didn't want to abolish the government of the north. They just wanted one that fit them better.

If it was all about slavery (which it wasn't) Lincoln could've bought all the slaves and saved a TON of money.
The South would have become South Africa

You need to reread the Bill of Rights

And YES
The whole thing was about Slavery……always was

If the South hadn’t seceded, slavery would have been phased out and they would have been paid
But they listened to the Hotheads

Layoffs are a sign of recovery, dumbass. Layoffs are how the economy gets saved. It's either than or the company goes completely under, never to hire another soul.

BS. The president doesn't control the oil business. FFS, an oil CEO who makes a million $$$ in bonuses isn't going to take orders from someone who's entire salary is only $500K.
Oil company's go through boom and bust cycles, just like the economy. During the boom, the ramp up production and fill their reserves. Then they lay off their hands and reap the benefits of oil sales with little overhead. The reason oil & gas was so cheap during Trump, was because Russia and Saudi were in an oil price war.
In April of 2020, Trump struck a deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to REDUCE production. By June of that year, 5 months before the election, US oil producers were handing out record numbers of lay offs.

Who's the biggest money maker for oil companies in the USA? Biden. Because Biden lied about ending fossil fuels, it enabled out oil companies to reap record profits while producing record low amounts of oil. They made 2X the money under Biden as they did under Trump. And got the most oil subsidies in all their history.
And this pure IDIOT is calling me a "dumbass". Right after he claimed that layoffs are a sign of recovery. Well if anybody didnt know how liberals are con-jobbed on CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc. This is a good example.

They take something bad (ex. layoffs) and then reinvent it and define as a good thing, in the attempt to rescue their politician from criticism. And if they can get a sizable number of airheads to be DUPED by the jibberish, they will have succeeded.

EARTH TO YT: Layoffs are about the worst thing that a company can do. Why do you think the firm hired all those people in the first place ? For fun ?
No company wants a lot of employees. They are an EXPENSE, and they only hire them when/if they absolutely NEED them. Regarding the idea of
laying people off, my wife had 10 employees in her little store. Why does anyone here think she had 10 ? You posters think 10 was her lucky number ? You think maybe that was her birthday ? So why 10, rather than 9 ? You think she was a philanthropist, and just wanted to gave another person a job ?

It was because she MADE MORE MONEY WITH 10, than any other number, that's why. And it's the only reason why. So if she cut even one person, she'd LOSE money from reduced sales. That's why she had 10 in the first place. It was the number that maximized her sales. That is what prices and number of employees are based on.

Last edited:
I disagree with your grade for kennedy and truman

Kennedy managed the Cuban Missile Crisis to the best outcome possible for the US while avoiding an atomic war

truman made the difficult and unpopular decision of opposing communist aggression in Korea that saved democracy and capitalism in east asia to this day
Truman didn't kick the Chinese ass when he had the chance. Look where we are today with the bastards.

JFK was an arrogant asshole whose weakness in Cuba was a disaster. Not only did he betray the Cuban Patriots at the Bay of Pigs but also showed great weakness to the Russians that extended the Cold War. He was loved by the media and Hollywood but he was an asshole. The only thing he did right was a tax cut.

Forum List

Back