Obama ranked in top 10 best presidents by Experts ??

8gczpu.jpg

I said Bill Clinton was average

Obama is at the bottom and Biden is so bad he cannot even be ranked

This is the 86th post on this topic .. before it gets cutoff .. you should be aware this is from a group of "self-proclaimed" experts .. translated .. biden supporters.

“the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association…as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

We are literally living in 1984 !!
Obama was a super devisive ,agiatator , con man but these buffoons have put him in top 10

The lowest element of society is now running everything???
I' think you've confused orange and black again.

“the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association…as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."
Claudine Gay published peer-reviewed academic material as well ..

Last edited:
The most censured subjects over the last four years was covid vaccines and the 2020 election.... that should say a lot.... this time around they won't be able to cheat and we will set the nation right side up.... and make America great again....

It was the CIA and intelligence agencies that got him not Obama .

Obama was 8 years of racial division and hate against white peoples.

Don’t forget the Benghazi cover up
Go ahead and whine. It was ATF not Obama the did the gun fk up, but I gave him credit for that too. I liked the economy that allowed me to make back major portions of my losses on the Bush stock market crash and worst recession since the 1929 crash. I'm satisfied and got to keep the money I made, while whiners like you just get to moan, as you probably screwed up, with the rest of us benefitting, while you kept losing. He did better than W, and as well as anybody since. I'm not surprised somebody young counted him in the top 10. Hope you get to feeling better about it with time, so you can whine about new things.

Last edited:
Go ahead and whine. It was ATF not Obama the did the gun fk up, but I gave him credit for that too. I liked the economy that allowed me to make back major portions of my losses on the Bush stock market crash and worst recession since the 1929 crash. I'm satisfied and got to keep the money I made, while whiners like you just get to moan, as you probably screwed us, with the rest of us benefitting, while you kept losing. He did better than W, and as well as anybody since. I'm not surprised somebody young counted him in the top 10. Hope you get to feeling better about it with time, so you can whine about new things.

O was a race hustler and agitator and not much else

Go ahead and whine. It was ATF not Obama the did the gun fk up, but I gave him credit for that too. I liked the economy that allowed me to make back major portions of my losses on the Bush stock market crash and worst recession since the 1929 crash. I'm satisfied and got to keep the money I made, while whiners like you just get to moan, as you probably screwed us, with the rest of us benefitting, while you kept losing. He did better than W, and as well as anybody since. I'm not surprised somebody young counted him in the top 10. Hope you get to feeling better about it with time, so you can whine about new things.

Economy was stagnant under Obama

I had some issues with the rankings. They were spot on with Trump, but I would have ranked Eisenhower over Obama and thought Kennedy at ten was too high. I read a biography on Truman so my opinion of him has went up. His ranking at 6 was fine. Washington should have been over FDR. W was ranked too high. He should have ranked right above Trump as among the worst presidents of all time and tied with his great great grandfather Franklin Pierce, another presidential disaster.

Last edited:
I'd say that Obama did a lot to advance personal freedom and peace of mind. Probably the most since LBJ but without nam.

You're welcome to disagree but there's tens of millions of gays and trans people that deserve freedom and by doing so you're siding with some very evil and bad people. It is the defining line of our time on rather you're for freedom or you're against it...Russia, Hungry, and most of the most repressive shit holes on this planet all have this in common. He made us be able to marry and be free. This my friend is the right thing to do and puts him as one of the best presidents.

His ACA even through has its flaws allows for millions of people to have better and higher quality health insurance within a very fucked up and greed based system. Millions are better off because of these policies.

I had some issues with the rankings. They were spot on with Trump, but I would have ranked Eisenhower over Obama and thought Kennedy at ten was too high. I read a biography on Truman so my opinion of him has went up. His ranking at 6 was fine. Washington should have been over FDR. W was ranked too high. He should have ranked right above Trump as among the worst presidents of all time and tied with his great great grandfather Franklin Pierce, another presidential disaster.
Bottom three should have been from the bottom up--Biden, Obama, Carter

We are literally living in 1984 !!
Obama was a super devisive ,agiatator , con man but these buffoons have put him in top 10

The lowest element of society is now running everything???
The Obamanible Snow-Job Man

Maybe because he was able to do two jobs at once: as an Affirmative-Action president and as Kenya's representative at the United Nations.

Leave it to the shit-eating marxists to provide fake rankings that will ease your pain.

Take those fake rankings to Walmart and get 10% off on diapers and baby formula.... only pay $72 for the same thing that cost $40 a few years ago. But you can lean into those fake rankings and feel good because it's your civic duty to be upside down on your credit card and rent, to accommodate the fuckups of these feckless rodents.

You owe that much to the "best president in the solar system".

bidenomics ups.jpg

Forum List

Back