NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

Yes because Spanish Europeans are the issues we are talking about hAha.. way to deflect loser

Sorry to break it to you, they are hispanic.... You associated the language they speak with dirty neighbourhoods and crime...

Explain how speaking Spanish makes you dirty and a criminal?
The majority of Spanish speaking neighborhoods in America do...

Link? Proof? Exact definition (in your little pea brain) of a "Spanish speaking neighborhood"?
Spanish speaking parts of Boston are all high in crime, low wage workers ( they have 20 people in a apartment)
School system is awful.
Just facts snow flake

High population-density urban centers experiencing poverty are always high in crime, you idiot. And there is no part of Boston where the majority of people do not speak English as a first language. Just because hearing a language you don't understand frightens your weak little mind does not mean it is an exclusive Spanish-speaking zone, punk.
Yes urban American towns have high crime.. ADDING FOREIGNERS WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, lol bring corruption, low wages IS NOT A NEEDED ADDITION TO MY ALREADY STRUGGLING AMERICAN CITIES!
IS this finally kicking in?? Lol

Sorry to break it to you, they are hispanic.... You associated the language they speak with dirty neighbourhoods and crime...

Explain how speaking Spanish makes you dirty and a criminal?

Link? Proof? Exact definition (in your little pea brain) of a "Spanish speaking neighborhood"?
Spanish speaking parts of Boston are all high in crime, low wage workers ( they have 20 people in a apartment)
School system is awful.
Just facts snow flake

High population-density urban centers experiencing poverty are always high in crime, you idiot. And there is no part of Boston where the majority of people do not speak English as a first language. Just because hearing a language you don't understand frightens your weak little mind does not mean it is an exclusive Spanish-speaking zone, punk.
Yes urban American towns have high crime.......

And always have; 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 150 years ago. The ancestors of most of the idiots like you playing Know-Nothing today lived in those high-crime urban areas while assimilating over a few generations just like today's immigrants are doing.

School system is awful.
Just facts snow flake

And always have; 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 150 years ago. The ancestors of most of the idiots like you playing Know-Nothing today lived in those high-crime urban areas while assimilating over a few generations just like today's immigrants are doing.
Lol no if you flooded Mission Hill and health st projects with Haitians and Latinos in the 40’s and 50’s the mayor would have been murdered haha

I seen my fathers and mothers year books in the 50-60’s NO LATINOS NO HATIANS!

If you didn’t speak English in a school in those days you would have been home schooled until you learned English..

These are just facts.. you are dumb ass with absolutely no information to offer here except fake news

Untitled.png

School system is awful.
Just facts snow flake

Lol no if you flooded Mission Hill and health st projects with Haitians and Latinos in the 40’s and 50’s the mayor would have been murdered .......

Boston has always been a city of immigrants, you stupid little shit.

If you didn’t speak English in a school in those days you would have been home schooled until you learned English..

Wrong again, punk. English language instruction has been part of education in America since before the penning of the Constitution. In the 1880s, 52 of St. Louis' 57 public schools had bilingual education programs. Public opinion about bilingual ed vs. English immersion has waxed and waned (go ask an adult what that means), but American education has always addressed this obvious aspect of learning in an immigrant nation.

So here again we see that you know nothing about education, language, Boston, or American history in general. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and go wash some dishes.

7712A623-AF75-413C-8F69-0F1664108040.jpeg
School system is awful.
Just facts snow flake

Lol no if you flooded Mission Hill and health st projects with Haitians and Latinos in the 40’s and 50’s the mayor would have been murdered .......

Show me the Latino I’ll pay you 100 dollars lol
This is Jamaica plain also one of Boston most Hispanic neighborhoods from late 70’s on.. SHOW ME ONE FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT ...
You can’t

Wrong again, punk. English language instruction has been part of education in America since before the penning of the Constitution. In the 1880s, 52 of St. Louis' 57 public schools had bilingual education programs. Public opinion about bilingual ed vs. English immersion has waxed and waned (go ask an adult what that means), but American education has always addressed this obvious aspect of learning in an immigrant nation.

So here again we see that you know nothing about education, language, Boston, or American history in general. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and go wash some dishes.
Lol the whitest most American schools in America have English class hahah you are one dumb arse

They teach you nouns, verbs, how to write a paragraph.. they are for Americans you ball washer

You might want to dig a little deeper and not just read the Breitbart cherry picking. The actual poll is much less positive for Trump.

For example:
Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Trump is doing on ...? Immigration
Approve (Net) - 981
Disapprove (Net) - 1221​
You know what's hypocritical of the left? They call out for open borders and for MILLIONS to come in, unvetted, then turn around and claim to be pro-environment.
To date, it takes 1.5 acres to feed one human for a period of one year. That's MILLIONS coming in that would need more land worked for crops and less forests (which absorb carbon dioxide and emit oxygen). Those MILLIIONS also need land upon which to live....more deforestation. Those MILLIONS will need more businesses built to support their employment and supply needs.....more deforestation. Those MILLIONS will need more parking lots, streets, freeways and roads upon which to travel.....more deforestation. Those MILLIONS will need more transportation to get them from point a to point b and back.....more pollution (it isn't just the gas that pollutes, but the rubber in the tires coming off the tires, adding to pollution). As MILLIONS come in, those MILLIONS will have MANY MILLIONS more offspring. As forests and land availability rapidly dwindles, they will look at our National Parks, National Forests, Wildlife Refuges and Wetlands as areas to grow into, thus destroying more forests and eliminating wildlife. The problem with most people is that they just DON'T think about how large-scale population growth negatively affects the planet. They can only see votes.
My personal stance is, I don't care who's trying to cross the border illegally, whether it's herds of Hispanics/Latinos, or herds of Norwegians. It's time to end ALL immigration across the board.
You're talking about population growth NOT immigration. Immigrants require all those things you listed any where they live, here or in their home country.
And, once they "immigrate" to the US, they need to destroy the pristine habitats to accommodate them.

View attachment 273478

This is Jamaica plain also one of Boston most Hispanic neighborhoods from late 70’s on.. SHOW ME ONE FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT ...
You can’t

Even you can’t be this stupid.

Lol the whitest most American schools in America have English class hahah you are one dumb arse

They teach you nouns, verbs, how to write a paragraph.. they are for Americans you ball washer

ESL, you idiot, not ELA (which you clearly failed).

56A798F2-3AEF-489B-BC26-DBB256A61573.jpeg
View attachment 273478

You can’t

Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

View attachment 273482
View attachment 273478

You can’t

Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Wow, you really are this stupid.

View attachment 273482
View attachment 273478

You can’t

Wow, you really are this stupid.
Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

You might want to dig a little deeper and not just read the Breitbart cherry picking. The actual poll is much less positive for Trump.

For example:
Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Trump is doing on ...? Immigration
Approve (Net) - 981
Disapprove (Net) - 1221​

Your analysis overlooks the fact that many Americans disapprove because President Trump has not done enough to deport the leeches and their git.

...The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking...
Good... let it shrink... 330,000,000 is too many, anyway.

...as would our economy...
Then it's high time to "take the pain" and get this over with, before an even longer delay can hurt us even more.

We did just fine without them for a very, very long time.

We'll do just fine without them, far into the future.

Time to find out if your doom-and-gloom predictions are accurate.

Sounds like great fun. :21:

Forum List

Back