New Poll - Obama 54% - Romney 43% - Conservatives begin to Panic

Syphon

Rookie
Feb 22, 2012
If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

CNN Poll: Obama leads Romney and Santorum in November showdowns – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Wednesday also indicates that the president's approval rating has inched over the 50% mark in CNN surveys for the first time since last May, when the polls were still registering the after effects of the death of Osama bin Laden. The number of Americans who say the economy's in good shape has jumped 13 points since January, though the survey shows a majority still think it is in poor shape.

And Obama would have a 55%-42% lead over Santorum, the former senator from Pennsylvania who's Romney's main rival right now for the nomination. The president led Santorum by a seven-point 52%-45% margin last month.

lets the conservative panic begin.......

I expect that from a CNN poll. It's right out of media matters.

After listening to obama announce that he intends to take us from expensive gas to no gas at all because he wants everyone to buy new cars and new homes that's what puts me in a panic.

After listening to obama announce that he intends to take us from expensive gas to no gas at all because he wants everyone to buy new cars and new homes that's what puts me in a panic.

The 4th check and balance is history.

Wait till gas hit 5 bucks a gallon.

Can hardly wait for that poll to come out. LOL

Proof that he said that?

Pretty good numbers, but it's still too far out to take it seriously.
totally agreed, although if this poll was the other way around, conservative would have started 10 threads and be in 100% agreement that Obama is gone. now they have to face reality

If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

CNN Poll: Obama leads Romney and Santorum in November showdowns – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Wednesday also indicates that the president's approval rating has inched over the 50% mark in CNN surveys for the first time since last May, when the polls were still registering the after effects of the death of Osama bin Laden. The number of Americans who say the economy's in good shape has jumped 13 points since January, though the survey shows a majority still think it is in poor shape.

And Obama would have a 55%-42% lead over Santorum, the former senator from Pennsylvania who's Romney's main rival right now for the nomination. The president led Santorum by a seven-point 52%-45% margin last month.

...and if my aunt had a big cock she'd be Ron Jeremy

...and if my aunt had a big cock she'd be Ron Jeremy

that's what she said.

The rw's still have a lot of time to spread more lies like the one above, the barter lies, the lie about every rep voting against the president's budget, blaming the prez for gas prices ... And, rw's are easily led because faux does their thinking.

Polls don't really mean much this far out from the election.

OTOH, listening to idiot Mittens would indicate there really is no "race".

Forum List

Back