New Poll - Obama 54% - Romney 43% - Conservatives begin to Panic

It'll be a ten point lead by the time Romney is nominated and a 15 point lead going into November.

Followed by a trouncing.

So let me see if I understand what your saying. You think that Obama's lead will gro to a 15 pt lead by November and that there is no possible way it could go in the opposite direction? You think that neither Romney nor Obama will do anything to change people's perspective of them? That no one at any time could possible change their mind in the opposite direction? You dont think it's at all possible that events and facts that are completely unpredictible and inconcievable could possibly happen between now and November?

If I am accurately stating your position, I think it's incredibly naive and that you really should pay attention to more elections instead of declaring victory before a vote has been cast.

I expect that from a CNN poll. It's right out of media matters.

After listening to obama announce that he intends to take us from expensive gas to no gas at all because he wants everyone to buy new cars and new homes that's what puts me in a panic.

Oh yeah? Check the RASMUSSEN poll and get back to me with that attitude...

Wait till gas hit 5 bucks a gallon.

Can hardly wait for that poll to come out. LOL

I could wait an eternity for it. Id rather be able to afford gasoline than see a poll shift.

Besides, if Obama was a competant leader, i might consider supporting him.

If gas gets below $2 and unemployment below 5% and we get our AAA Credit back, Obama is a lock.

In parts of New York, gas is over $5.00 a gallon. Where I am, regular is $4.69. We'll have a national average of $5.00 by May 1, and see $8.00 a gallon by the end of summer.

That still won''t be the worst of the energy problems. The EPA is just getting started on the power plants.

It's March...

A lot can and will happen between now and November...

There is no "panic"...

But clearly he expects us to panic for 7 months. As if it were humanly possible to sustain panic for that long.

It's really quite sad, but at the same time rather amusing.

After listening to obama announce that he intends to take us from expensive gas to no gas at all because he wants everyone to buy new cars and new homes that's what puts me in a panic.

I did.

It doesn't look good.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15 (see trends).

Twenty-nine percent (29%) now say the United States is generally heading in the right direction. That’s the lowest level of confidence in two months and down five points from the recent peak of 34% reached in February.

In a case that has drawn national attention, most Americans have not yet decided whether the shooter of a Florida teenager should be found guilty or not guilty.

In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, it’s Mitt Romney 46% and President Obama 44%.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I did.

It doesn't look good.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15 (see trends).

Twenty-nine percent (29%) now say the United States is generally heading in the right direction. That’s the lowest level of confidence in two months and down five points from the recent peak of 34% reached in February.

In a case that has drawn national attention, most Americans have not yet decided whether the shooter of a Florida teenager should be found guilty or not guilty.

In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, it’s Mitt Romney 46% and President Obama 44%.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

And in other non-deflection news, Rasmussen has Obama beating Romney by 3% and Santorum by 7%....

It's a long time until November and you have to take polls with a grain of salt.

Right. If the '00 and '04 elections taught us anything, it's that polls (even exit polls!) aren't very good indicators of who'll be the eventual winner. As far as neocons are generally concerned, that should always be a matter for their shill-ridden Courts to decide.

RCP Average 3/7 - 3/28 -- 48.7 43.7 Obama +5.0
Rasmussen Tracking 3/26 - 3/28 1500 LV 44 46 Romney +2
CNN/Opinion Research 3/24 - 3/25 925 RV 54 43 Obama +11
McClatchy/Marist 3/20 - 3/22 846 RV 46 44 Obama +2
PPP (D) 3/15 - 3/17 900 RV 48 44 Obama +4
FOX News 3/10 - 3/12 912 RV 46 42 Obama +4
Reuters/Ipsos 3/8 - 3/11 937 RV 52 41 Obama +11
Bloomberg 3/8 - 3/11 746 LV 47 47 Tie
Pew Research 3/7 - 3/11 1188 RV 54 42 Obama +12
CBS News/NY Times 3/7 - 3/11 878 RV 47 44 Obama +3

See All General Election: Romney vs. Obama Polling Data

In parts of New York, gas is over $5.00 a gallon. Where I am, regular is $4.69. We'll have a national average of $5.00 by May 1, and see $8.00 a gallon by the end of summer.

That still won''t be the worst of the energy problems. The EPA is just getting started on the power plants.

I sure as heck hope not. That's the last thing I want to see. I dont think our economy can handle $5 gas let alone 8.

If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

CNN Poll: Obama leads Romney and Santorum in November showdowns – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Wednesday also indicates that the president's approval rating has inched over the 50% mark in CNN surveys for the first time since last May, when the polls were still registering the after effects of the death of Osama bin Laden. The number of Americans who say the economy's in good shape has jumped 13 points since January, though the survey shows a majority still think it is in poor shape.

And Obama would have a 55%-42% lead over Santorum, the former senator from Pennsylvania who's Romney's main rival right now for the nomination. The president led Santorum by a seven-point 52%-45% margin last month.

lets the conservative panic begin.......

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh........... a CNN poll!!!!

I'm quite cretain that most of their 500 viewers will vote Obama.

Romney by 2% on Rasmussen, TODAY.

Forum List

Back