New Poll: Americans Want the Florida Killer Sentenced to Death

...and what about the pathetic Sheriff? the Coward from Broward? and his 4 miserable deputies who did nothing?

what about the FBI who was warned over and over of what was going to happen?

I personally would like to see them all sentence to death too.

Give everyone his due.

He's a lunatic. Lock him up and don't ever let him out.
OK, if YOU want to pay his tab.
Sadly, a death sentence will cost you more in years of appeals and etc.
It would be cheaper to lock him up, throw away the key and let him live a long life behind bars.
Have they executed the Boston Bomber yet? He was sentenced almost three years ago.

He's a lunatic. Lock him up and don't ever let him out.
OK, if YOU want to pay his tab.
Sadly, a death sentence will cost you more in years of appeals and etc.
It would be cheaper to lock him up, throw away the key and let him live a long life behind bars.
Have they executed the Boston Bomber yet? He was sentenced almost three years ago.

Appeals should not be allowed when there is 100% certainty in who committed the crime. They need to be put down as soon as possible. Time to change the laws

...and what about the pathetic Sheriff? the Coward from Broward? and his 4 miserable deputies who did nothing?

Give everyone his due.

You haven't figured this out yet?

They set this shit up. Just like Obama's feds provided criminals with guns so they could *track* them. That's how the feds work, and in the counties where they have a heavy presence, that's how the local law enforcement works as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they helped this poor sad sack get weapons. THEY DID AT MALHEUR! They brought in weapons, and they encouraged others to bring in weapons. Then they turn around and prosecute the idiots who brought in weapons AT THEIR REQUEST.

Give everyone his due.

You haven't figured this out yet?

They set this shit up. Just like Obama's feds provided criminals with guns so they could *track* them. That's how the feds work, and in the counties where they have a heavy presence, that's how the local law enforcement works as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they helped this poor sad sack get weapons. THEY DID AT MALHEUR! They brought in weapons, and they encouraged others to bring in weapons. Then they turn around and prosecute the idiots who brought in weapons AT THEIR REQUEST.

If you want my honest opinion... Nikolas Cruz is the one to blame the least in this horrible tragedy.

Like I said above, blame the FBI and that Sheriff for not doing their job and for helping and abiding in this massacre!:mad-61:

Why nobody in this thread is talking about that???

That's where the blame lies!

Forum List

Back