New Poll: 79% Of Biden Voters Want Him To Debate In The Primaries But Biden Won't Do It. What's He And The DNC Afraid Of?

RFK Jr. is a problem, no doubt about it

He questions the vaccine cult and the climate cult. Ordinarily you can just trash him as a loon, but he is DNC royalty, part of Cameltoe, so they can't trash him like they ordinarily would anyone else.

So the best thing to do is ignore him.

What's the status of his addiction?

RFK Jr. is a problem, no doubt about it

He questions the vaccine cult and the climate cult. Ordinarily you can just trash him as a loon, but he is DNC royalty, part of Cameltoe, so they can't trash him like they ordinarily would anyone else.

So the best thing to do is ignore him.
Even Kennedys family doesn’t support him

Republicans love him

Breitbart news.

Did you see where this POLL came from?

Breitbart News Network is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion, and commentary website

I wouldn't believe their poll
You stupid idiot. Breitbart didn't do the poll. Redfield & Wilton Strategies polling did it. Breitbart even links to the Newsweek article reporting it you knee jerk reaction retard.

Do you count yourself with having any common sense? Let's just say you do.

Common sense would dictate that dem voters would want to see if the guy running for POTUS is up to the task by debating viable challengers of their own kind.

How else are they to determine if they should stick with Tater or go with someone else? :dunno:

I listen to Biden all the time. He explains what he is doing. He goes on the Daily Show and defends himself against right wing liars who have no evidence on Hunter except conspiracy theories. Okay so he wasn't a great kid. Neither was Bush but you voted for him. We aren't asking you to vote for Hunter.

Biden is old as fuck. Even still, I like him. I like his middle class first policies. I'm not going to let inflation make me vote for Trump. Doesn't he want to ban abortion? Isn't he on trial for rape? Didn't his company and CFO get found guilty of not paying taxes? Felony on his CFO. Trump paid his kids tuition and didn't claim it in order to dodge paying their fair share of taxes.

Everything and I mean everything about Trump sucks. Except his daughter. She's hot. Even Trump wants to fuck her.

That much is true!

They have to ask Trump

“You were caught on tape just last month hugging a domestic terrorist ― a woman convicted for her role in the Jan. 6 riot. “Why should anyone who believes in law and order, who supports police ― who supports democracy ― vote for you given your open and deliberate support for convicted criminals?”

Rev Wright?

Trump has repeatedly vowed to pardon insurrectionists.

Told you Biden would hide in his basement like the gutless punk that he is.

1683300560994.jpeg

Brandon can’t talk worth a damn. If he were to debate any opposing member of his raggedy Party, all he could do is assist them. I think the puppeteers behind the scenes pulling the strings of the Potato are smart enough to recognize as much.

I’m not a fan of RFK, Jr., but if he were to claim the Dim Parody nomination, I’d be less restless about the eventual outcome of the general election.

Brandon can’t talk worth a damn. If he were to debate any opposing member of his raggedy Party, all he could do is assist them. I think the puppeteers behind the scenes pulling the strings of the Potato are smart enough to recognize as much.

I’m not a fan of RFK, Jr., but if he were to claim the Dim Parody nomination, I’d be less restless about the eventual outcome of the general election.

Sitting President don’t debate minor opponents in their own party
Just doesn’t happen

Sitting President don’t debate minor opponents in their own party
Just doesn’t happen
Potato’s puppeteers are politically savvy enough not to allow their front running stage prop a chance to reduce his own chances of getting the Democrap Parody nomination.

I’m not saying that his puppeteers have miscalculated. Potato, as a candidate, is better served by being quietly put to bed early — every day.

Either way, if he won't, RFK Jr should slam him for being a weak coward afraid to debate the issues that plague America due to the Usurper's destructive policies.

LOL. Since when do democratic politicians care what their voters think? Their voters are supposed to fall in line with what democrat politicians want.

I listen to Biden all the time. He explains what he is doing. He goes on the Daily Show and defends himself against right wing liars who have no evidence on Hunter except conspiracy theories. Okay so he wasn't a great kid. Neither was Bush but you voted for him. We aren't asking you to vote for Hunter.

Biden is old as fuck. Even still, I like him. I like his middle class first policies. I'm not going to let inflation make me vote for Trump. Doesn't he want to ban abortion? Isn't he on trial for rape? Didn't his company and CFO get found guilty of not paying taxes? Felony on his CFO. Trump paid his kids tuition and didn't claim it in order to dodge paying their fair share of taxes.

Everything and I mean everything about Trump sucks. Except his daughter. She's hot. Even Trump wants to fuck her.
Sigh, I guess I gave you too much credit in the common sense department.

It's a leap to think Trump wins the nomination.....Your TDS is clouding your perception.

I mean WTF are you going to do if he doesn't? You have no bench and (barring cheating) everyone else (announced or unannounced) beats Tater easily.

IMHO the only way the dems win is if Trump is nominated. Knowing that I won't be voting for him in the primaries and I don't know a single person in my very red AO that will.

You better re-access.....or better yet keep on keeping on. ;)

Potato’s puppeteers are politically savvy enough not to allow their front running stage prop a chance to reduce his own chances of getting the Democrap Parody nomination.

I’m not saying that his puppeteers have miscalculated. Potato, as a candidate, is better served by being quietly put to bed early — every day.

Works like this Skippy

A political party does not cut the legs off from a sitting President. They are given a free pass to the General Election.

Republicans do the same thing

So to imply that Biden is somehow “afraid” of a non candidate is partisan Bullshit

Last edited:
Works like this Skippy

When I want your pontificating, I’ll tell you, moonbat. Until then, it would benefit you to know what you’re babbling about before you post. And then, try to remember not to hit send. 👍
A political party does not cut the legs off from a sitting President. They are given a free pass to the General Election.
That’s often true. Not always.
Republicans do the same thing
I have never suggested that a political party doesn’t tend to support the incumbent, you idiot.
So to imply that Biden is somehow “afraid” of a non candidate is partisan Bullshit
I didn’t say that, you odious and odiferous asshole. What I did say was that Potato’s puppeteers are smart enough not to permit their stage prop to take the risk. They are the ones who are afraid of giving the stuttering dementia victim a platform to spew more mumbled, stuttering, incoherent gibberish or worse.

As a purely partisan political decision, his puppeteers are clearly smarter than their stage prop.

Forum List

Back