New Poll: 79% Of Biden Voters Want Him To Debate In The Primaries But Biden Won't Do It. What's He And The DNC Afraid Of?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Either way, if he won't, RFK Jr should slam him for being a weak coward afraid to debate the issues that plague America due to the Usurper's destructive policies.

They are afraid of putting him on stage with trump because he will be decimated.
1. Trump would be embarrassing
2. Biden will not give that criminal

MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan called out CNN for giving Donald Trump airtime next week in a planned town hall event in New Hampshire.
“I wouldn’t normalize him in that way,” he said, pointing to the former president’s history of telling lies and inciting violence, among other reasons.

3. Trump has nothing to lose so wants to debate. Biden has nothing to gain. I would not debate.

4. Trump wouldn't unless it benefited himself.

But I would love to see it. But we already saw them debate. Trump ranted and Biden held his cool and won.

I guess the same things Trump was scared of when he refused to debate his challengers in the 2020 race. Oh and this one. :lol:

Trump would just go off on a tangent.. bragging, lying and rambling. Waste of time.

It is Trump who will come up with an excuse not to debate Biden. He will complain the debates are fixed, that the moderator is biased, that everyone is against him

The problem for Trump is that in a nonpartisan debate, he will have to respond to questions about his stolen election claims, his role on Jan 6, his support of Putin.

It is Trump who will come up with an excuse not to debate Biden. He will complain the debates are fixed, that the moderator is biased, that everyone is against him

The problem for Trump is that in a nonpartisan debate, he will have to respond to questions about his stolen election claims, his role on Jan 6, his support of Putin.

Lolol 😂 Trump has been whining that the system is rigged against him since 1980.

No we don't.
Do you count yourself with having any common sense? Let's just say you do.

Common sense would dictate that dem voters would want to see if the guy running for POTUS is up to the task by debating viable challengers of their own kind.

How else are they to determine if they should stick with Tater or go with someone else? :dunno:

The only way Biden loses the nomination is if Michelle challenges him

If Biden then refuses to debate her, then all racist hell will follow after and destroy him.

Otherwise, the DNC will just ignore the rest of the contenders as less than human.

That's because they had no challengers. Biden does in RFK Jr.
RFK Jr. is a problem, no doubt about it

He questions the vaccine cult and the climate cult. Ordinarily you can just trash him as a loon, but he is DNC royalty, part of Cameltoe, so they can't trash him like they ordinarily would anyone else.

So the best thing to do is ignore him.

Forum List

Back