New Poll: 79% Of Biden Voters Want Him To Debate In The Primaries But Biden Won't Do It. What's He And The DNC Afraid Of?

Sigh, I guess I gave you too much credit in the common sense department.

It's a leap to think Trump wins the nomination.....Your TDS is clouding your perception.

I mean WTF are you going to do if he doesn't? You have no bench and (barring cheating) everyone else (announced or unannounced) beats Tater easily.

IMHO the only way the dems win is if Trump is nominated. Knowing that I won't be voting for him in the primaries and I don't know a single person in my very red AO that will.

You better re-access.....or better yet keep on keeping on. ;)

What has changed since I saw this headline in April?

Trump widens lead over DeSantis to 33 points in new survey​

Ron is anti abortion too right? No Republican has a chance in 2024. None. You have to win 5 swing states like you did in 2016 and that ain't happening again. People who didn't show up to vote against Trump in 2016 did in 2020 and will do so again.

A lot of Republicans won't vote for Trump. Won't show up maybe.

A lot of young kids are showing up in support of going green, reproductive rights and common sense gun legislation. Like blacks, jews, hispanics, muslims and gays you are not reaching young people.

What has changed since I saw this headline in April?

Trump widens lead over DeSantis to 33 points in new survey​

Ron is anti abortion too right? No Republican has a chance in 2024. None. You have to win 5 swing states like you did in 2016 and that ain't happening again. People who didn't show up to vote against Trump in 2016 did in 2020 and will do so again.

A lot of Republicans won't vote for Trump. Won't show up maybe.

A lot of young kids are showing up in support of going green, reproductive rights and common sense gun legislation. Like blacks, jews, hispanics, muslims and gays you are not reaching young people.
Keep thinking feeling like that and see where it gets you because when Trump's current support goes away as more folks announce we will be left with a fresh hopeful when it shakes-out.

Your ilk will be stuck with no alternative but Tater or of he passes in the meantime, Harris.

When I want your pontificating, I’ll tell you, moonbat. Until then, it would benefit you to know what you’re babbling about before you post. And then, try to remember not to hit send. 👍

That’s often true. Not always.

I have never suggested that a political party doesn’t tend to support the incumbent, you idiot.

I didn’t say that, you odious and odiferous asshole. What I did say was that Potato’s puppeteers are smart enough not to permit their stage prop to take the risk. They are the ones who are afraid of giving the stuttering dementia victim a platform to spew more mumbled, stuttering, incoherent gibberish or worse.

As a purely partisan political decision, his puppeteers are clearly smarter than their stage prop.

Has nothing to do with the capability of Biden to debate and everything to do with not subjecting a sitting President from slings and arrows from their own party.

As I posted earlier, it is Trump who will refuse to debate Biden. Not the other way around

Keep thinking feeling like that and see where it gets you because when Trump's current support goes away as more folks announce we will be left with a fresh hopeful when it shakes-out.

Your ilk will be stuck with no alternative but Tater or of he passes in the meantime, Harris.

Data show Trump didn't 'build' a great economy. He inherited it.​

The average quarterly economic growth under Trump, 2.5 percent, was almost exactly what it was under Obama in the second term, 2.4 percent.

U.S. economy added 253,000 jobs in April, powering economy through turmoil​

The unemployment rate dropped to 3.4 percent last month, according to a Bureau of Labor Statistics report released Friday​

Has nothing to do with the capability of Biden to debate and everything to do with not subjecting a sitting President from slings and arrows from their own party.

As I posted earlier, it is Trump who will refuse to debate Biden. Not the other way around

The unemployment rate dropped to 3.4 percent last month, according to a Bureau of Labor Statistics report released Friday.​

Now expect republicans to reply saying that number isn't real. They did that to Obama for 8 years. Suddenly Trump was president. He passed tax breaks to everyone and the unemployment number went down to 3.3%. Suddenly they believed the number and said Trump was greatest of all time. Better to blacks than the presidents who freed them or passed civil rights. No one has done more for all of us than Trump. But Trump does the most for himself. That's why Jared Kushner got $2 billion from the Saudi's right when Trump was thrown out of office. It was payback for Trump selling them nuclear technology and weapons and fighter planes.

No one has done more for the Saudi Royal Family than Trump.

The Saudis do not fund anyone without expecting something in return

This is why Republicans hate PBS

In May 2019, the Trump administration issued an emergency declaration to push through an $8.1 billion arms deal to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan without congressional approval.

Republicans, is PBS lying? Maybe Trump can talk about this deal at the debate.

The Saudis do not fund anyone without expecting something in return

Do Republicans really want to talk about Hunter Biden? Even if Hunter was out there getting paid by throwing his dad's name around, bfd. The Biden's aren't billionaires. Now Trump on the other hand is clearly trying to profit from his position as POTUS. Clearly.

Back in April, The New York Times reported that Jared Kushner’s four years of Saudi ass-kissing and murder-excusing had paid off in the form of a $2 billion investment from the kingdom‘s sovereign wealth fund to his newly formed private equity firm. That struck a lot of people—ethics officials among them—as pretty shady given that far from having impressed would-be clients with his investing prowess, the panel that performs due diligence for the Saudi fund concluded that no one in their right mind would give the former first son-in-law a dime.

Data show Trump didn't 'build' a great economy. He inherited it.​

The average quarterly economic growth under Trump, 2.5 percent, was almost exactly what it was under Obama in the second term, 2.4 percent.

U.S. economy added 253,000 jobs in April, powering economy through turmoil​

The unemployment rate dropped to 3.4 percent last month, according to a Bureau of Labor Statistics report released Friday​

TDS=Broken record.

It's not Trump who is going to flame your ass.

TDS=Broken record.

It's not Trump who is going to flame your ass.
Trump's not going to be the GOP nominee?

BTW, Ron has already proven himself to not be a serious candidate. Reminds me of another guy who Republicans thought would some day be POTUS.

1683318403683.jpeg

Choke

No. It’s a recognition that even if they wanted him to debate, he simply can’t.

We all know this. He’s utterly mindless.

No. It’s a recognition that even if they wanted him to debate, he simply can’t.

We all know this. He’s utterly mindless.
Biden can easily defeat Trump one on one

Another reason why Trump won’t show

Biden can easily defeat Trump one on one

Another reason why Trump won’t show
I doubt that Brandon will even be able to shuffle his old man legs to a podium much longer.

Brandon is a non-starter this time. But you and you ilk support the drooling Alzheimer victim all the same.

So, like your illustrious Potato, I now say to you, “hush, boy.”

I doubt that Brandon will even be able to shuffle his old man legs to a podium much longer.

Brandon is a non-starter this time. But you and you ilk support the drooling Alzheimer victim all the same.

So, like your illustrious Potato, I now say to you, “hush, boy.”

President Biden is in much better physical shape than Fat Donnie. He rides his bike ten miles, swims, and works with weights.
Fat Donnie can’t ride a bike or swim and has difficulty waddling more than 50 feet

President Biden is in much better physical shape than Fat Donnie.
Bullshit. The feeble fuckwit Potato can barely walk.
He rides his bike ten miles, swims, and works with weights.
Oh please. I’m glad he can ride a bike. But he’s obviously not safe on one.
Donnie can’t ride a bike or swim and has difficulty waddling more than 50 feet

he can golf and does so fairly well and that involves some walking too. He should eat less junk food. But, clearly, Potato never ate anything good for his alleged “brain.”

Bullshit. The feeble fuckwit Potato can barely walk.

Oh please. I’m glad he can ride a bike. But he’s obviously not safe on one.

he can golf and does so fairly well and that involves some walking too. He should eat less junk food. But, clearly, Potato never ate anything good for his alleged “brain.”

Fat Donnie does not walk (mostly waddles) on a Golf Course

He loads his fat ass in and out of a Golf Cart

Forum List

Back