New picture proves Obama is not an American

Wait...ahaaaaa...see those books on the shelves....I bet those are commie books...I bet that photo in the back is a picture of Josef Stalin...yeah...and see how that white kid is holding his glass...probably some kind of sign signifying Maoism...clearly.

well, don't give up your day job:rolleyes:

The blonde chick needs to pad her bra or alest wear one.

its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

Where does it say that in the Constitution.

By the way, Obama is a "Christian".

And I don't hold that against him.

But he is also BLACK, as ecoli was kind enough to remind us. :lol:

how much do i owe you Ravi for you proving a rw'er (in this case Steph) would turn the the thread into a conspiracy?

No self respecting American would ever dress like this:

obama_prom_photos_0011.jpg

Obama's Prom Photos | TIME.com

Those girls are cute.

its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Doesn't take much to draw them out does it?

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Doesn't take much to draw them out does it?

sad that. He'll fit right in w/ squeeze berry, Sunshine, Misty, etc...

LOL, this has turned into a whiny lib circle jerk thread...

can't stand to watch anymore, you all have fun

Forum List

Back