New picture proves Obama is not an American

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
No self respecting American would ever dress like this:

obama_prom_photos_0011.jpg

Obama's Prom Photos | TIME.com

That black boy is touching a white girl!

TWO white girls!!!

and they whine about the extended vacation thread as petty..

Obama looks stoned in that picture...love the hair do though, so 70's

as for the dumb thread title, blaaaaa

Last edited:
and they whine about the extended vacation thread as petty..

Obama looks stoned in that picture...love the hair do though, so 70's

as for the race baiting dumb thread, blaaaaa

Maybe this will get moved to The Rubber Room!

Last edited:
its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

a little convenient ya think?

Obama having a rough couple weeks and ALL OF A sudden they find a picture of him after FIVE years in office..

its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

Where does it say that in the Constitution.

By the way, Obama is a "Christian".

And I don't hold that against him.

a little convenient ya think?

Obama having a rough couple weeks and ALL OF A sudden they find a picture of him after FIVE years in office..

Woohoo! I won the bet. Thanks, Stuphie.

If it's for starting a stupid thread you deserve to win..
of course you cult members wouldn't find it weird WE are just now seeing these pictures AFTER five years in office..
It's like a drip drip drip to find out anything about him..

Wait...ahaaaaa...see those books on the shelves....I bet those are commie books...I bet that photo in the back is a picture of Josef Stalin...yeah...and see how that white kid is holding his glass...probably some kind of sign signifying Maoism...clearly.

Forum List

Back