New picture proves Obama is not an American

LOL, this has turned into a whiny lib circle jerk thread...

can't stand to watch anymore, you all have fun

I'd be embarrassed if I were as predictable as you, too. Poor Stuphie!

I'd be embarrassed to be such a WHINER like you and your whiny buddies..

but nobody can have a different THOUGHT than you people...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
LOL, this has turned into a whiny lib circle jerk thread...

can't stand to watch anymore, you all have fun

but nobody can have a different THOUGHT than you people who are such the high and mighties...
I knew you couldn't resist :lol:

its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

Actually, the thread is about his attire.

but nobody can have a different THOUGHT than you people who are such the high and mighties...
I knew you couldn't resist :lol:

Break you arm patting yourself on the back now that you are done WAAA WAAA WAAING

Ravi...let me present Mr. Obvious...Mr. Obvious this is Ravi. You guys need to have a long talk.

You really actually think that a woman who doesn't wear a bra wants to be a man?

Seriously...:eusa_eh:
Dude...you put this thread in the HUMOR forum...as in...funny haha...you know...joking around...
I'm not a dude and I didn't put it in the humor section. But if that is your admission that you don't think so then fine.

:thup:

You really actually think that a woman who doesn't wear a bra wants to be a man?

Dude...you put this thread in the HUMOR forum...as in...funny haha...you know...joking around...
I'm not a dude and I didn't put it in the humor section. But if that is your admission that you don't think so then fine.

Well it is in the humor section, even at that - it should be pretty freaking obvious that I was crystal-clear joking. So if you need a neon sign stating it was...here you go:

Attachments

• $neon_sign.jpg
    $neon_sign.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 65

Well it is in the humor section, even at that - it should be pretty freaking obvious that I was crystal-clear joking. So if you need a neon sign stating it was...here you go:

Yep. Captioned above.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Community > Humor

No offense, you never can be too sure what wingnuts think.

Yep. Captioned above.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Community > Humor
Sigh....I didn't notice that it got moved. These people!

Well, Wrongwinger hit it pretty early in the thread. Doesn't appear he got the humor either. Unless, of course you were really serious and you have put out a fatwah about white dinner jackets.

Well, Wrongwinger hit it pretty early in the thread. Doesn't appear he got the humor either. Unless, of course you were really serious and you have put out a fatwah about white dinner jackets.
White dinner jackets should be outlawed.

its not about Obama's color, its about him as a person and what he is doing and what he believes in and its all wrong. Obama is a Muslim, and he is not a Black person just because his skin in dark. He is a Muslim. and no Muslim should have ever been elected in this country.

So that whole same church for 20 years thing was a lie? :). You people are insane.

So, on top of breaking laws about: pot, coaine and breaking his oath, he also has no respect for our drinking laws?
Does nto sound American
I would put it right up there with all the illegal aliens that have no respect for our laws, either
Good they have each others back!

Forum List

Back