New pa. state senator...laughing at the hicks

To Augest West

Are these 'Lies' in the list you posted? I have several more from prominent Democrats if you are interested.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source
Based on the intel Bush fed them.

Blaming those lied to & and not the liars.

He`ll refuse a state pension he told the good folks in Jesus land. He was just kidding of course:)
Senator takes state pension after promising not to
looks like he gulled the rubes

Is that anything like saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor or if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan knowing neither was true?

Pucker up.
I kept my doctor....everyone I know kept our doctor.....however, now....my daughter does NOT get to keep her doctor....she's 22 and has asthma.

He`ll refuse a state pension he told the good folks in Jesus land. He was just kidding of course:)

Is that anything like saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor or if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan knowing neither was true?

Pucker up.
Again for the mentally challenged, there is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you were too stupid to pick a plan that did not include your doctor, that is your fault. The ACA also had a clause that enabled insurance companies to continue to offer any policy in effect at the bill's signing.

Let it up to the Republican to defend lying by Republicans.

Rural PA Republicans are easily duped

Does that mean that no one lost their doctor and no one lost their healthcare plan? I wonder why Obama was awarded 'Lie of the year.' for saying that.

To Augest West

Are these 'Lies' in the list you posted? I have several more from prominent Democrats if you are interested.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

Senators were briefed by CIA and FBI intel people. Are you really that uninformed?

Pucker up.
No it isn`t and it`s not the same as lying about wmds in Iraq either. 4,500 dead soldiers were swept under the rug and that`s where they will stay. BTW, I kept my health plan and my doctor.
Sounds like you swept them under the rug but Hillary voted for it and the same CIA liberals are praising came out with the intel. But a monkey like you wouldn't realize that. If they are hicks, you're a chimp.
Another right winger blaming those who believed the Bush lie instead of the liar Bush. We went into Iraq because the Bush administration cherry picked the intel. Not because of the intel available.
So Hillary was too stupid to tell? The intelligence committee is bipartisan by law so your theory doesn't hold water.

Pucker up.
No it isn`t and it`s not the same as lying about wmds in Iraq either. 4,500 dead soldiers were swept under the rug and that`s where they will stay. BTW, I kept my health plan and my doctor.

Once Obama took over, any deaths are on him.

If Bush lied, according to you, then every Democrat that said the same thing needed to be done BEFORE Bush was President lied. By the way, it is the same unless you're another Obama ass licker. Pucker up. 6 days left.

I kept mine, too. That doesn't change that many who were told if they liked theirs they could keep them weren't able to do so unlike the lying piece of shit social experiment President told them. Seems you're OK since you didn't lose yours.
Ok, we'll go by your rule of thumb...

Any deaths after Drumplethinskin takes over are on him.......just like any deaths after Bush took over in 2000 are on him.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Pucker up.
That was debunked years ago. Refresh your talking points list.
What part?
Bush didn't lie.

Pucker up.
That was debunked years ago. Refresh your talking points list.
What part?
Bush didn't lie.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

To Augest West

I am truly sorry you are so STUPID you do not know how our Government works. You see RETARD the Congress gets independent briefs from the Intelligence agencies and NOT from the President.

Pucker up.
Conserve loves liars....so all you whiners suck it up...

The amount of deflections in this thread could stop a team of oxen in its tracks. Too funny.

Pucker up.

I sure wish the CIA Director Clinton appointed hadn't lied to Bush about those WMD's.

Plenty of those that called Bush a liar said exactly the same thing BEFORE Bush was President.

Pucker up.

I sure wish the CIA Director Clinton appointed hadn't lied to Bush about those WMD's.

Plenty of those that called Bush a liar said exactly the same thing BEFORE Bush was President.
UN weapons inspectors found nothing so anything that anyone had said prior to the search was meaningless. No matter what you think of the UN they did their job and did it well. Blix would have liked a couple more weeks to search but Rumsfeld said he knew where those wmds were. A legendary prosecutor said it was murder in the second degree at the LEAST and he had successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies. Do you know why Gomer is living out his life in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state?

Pucker up.

UN weapons inspectors found nothing so anything that anyone had said prior to the search was meaningless. No matter what you think of the UN they did their job and did it well. Blix would have liked a couple more weeks to search but Rumsfeld said he knew where those wmds were. A legendary prosecutor said it was murder in the second degree at the LEAST and he had successfully prosecuted 102 of 103 felonies. Do you know why Gomer is living out his life in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state?

Just so you will know that you are an idiot. George Bush and his wife Laura moved to Dallas in the great state of Texas in 2010.

Pucker up.
Again for the mentally challenged, there is nothing in the ACA that sets provider networks. If you were too stupid to pick a plan that did not include your doctor, that is your fault. The ACA also had a clause that enabled insurance companies to continue to offer any policy in effect at the bill's signing.

Let it up to the Republican to defend lying by Republicans.

Rural PA Republicans are easily duped

You are so full of shit! Take a laxative and relieve the pressure on your brain!

To Augest West

Who was the head of the CIA and who appointed him?

To Augest West

What difference does it make? Hans Blix and his team of inspectors found no wmds and no one named Clinton or Rockefeller ordered the invasion of Iraq.

To Augest West

What difference does it make? Hans Blix and his team of inspectors found no wmds and no one named Clinton or Rockefeller ordered the invasion of Iraq.

Hans Blix and his team never got to inspect the areas where the WMDs were hidden. Someone in the UN was tipping off the Iraqis as to where they were going to look. When they would leave to go to a site, they would be amazed that a welcoming committee was already there, yet no one was supposed to know where they were going!

Congress authorized the use of military force to enforce the UN resolutions that allowed the cease fire to continue. Saddam brought it upon himself because he knew that if he admitted that he had no WMDs the Iranians would roll across his country in a matter of days because of their weakened military, which we destroyed in 100 hours.

Forum List

Back