New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

More racist bullshit from the Democrats?

Not surprised.

Not surprised at all.

Get over your fucking butthurt you GAD damn snowflakes. The idiotic thread and your moronic whining wouldn't exist if you thought the antagonists in this piece of entertainment were any race other than white so fuck you, that makes each of you a racist too.

Don't watch the movie, don't read the book. Problem solved.

In today's America do not trust anyone unless it is proven otherwise. you owe no one who has crosse paths with you and cause any issue for you and your family out of ignorance, arrogance obnoxiousness and threats. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth a family for a family. And that is where we are headed unless changes are made.

In today's America do not trust anyone unless it is proven otherwise. you owe no one who has crosse paths with you and cause any issue for you and your family out of ignorance, arrogance obnoxiousness and threats. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth a family for a family. And that is where we are headed unless changes are made.
I remember a day when "taking people at face value" was a virtue." Sad that society has taken the stance that you should lie and assume you are being lied to or you are just gullible.

Black people are more afraid of a group of black teenagers approaching them than they are of white teenagers.
Not only "Black people" are afraid.

Everyone is afraid.

As the Reverend Jesse Jackson a long time ago once admitted -- with a heavy heart.

Dude. It's a movie. Lol.

Are you offended? Do you need a safe place?

Me thinks your avatar name is a misnomer.
I started to watch it the other night but in the opening credits it said "Executive Producers Barack and Michelle Obama". That told me that the movie was going to be hateful racist shit so I turned it off then.

The last thing any American would want to watch is anything by Queer Barry and Big Mike.

I started to watch it the other night but in the opening credits it said "Executive Producers Barack and Michelle Obama". That told me that the movie was going to be hateful racist shit so I turned it off then.

The last thing any American would want to watch is anything by Queer Barry and Big Mike.
I've gotten to the same point. I have been turning off a lot of the latest offerings by the big 4 networks. Since the last season, Hollyweird has come up with a lot of woke garbage offerings. I'll give them one--on occasion two shows to prove that they don't have a racist agenda--after that, they'll never be aired in my house again. Advertisers take note.

I was thinking about watching this one.

Apparently, the rest of the world got tired of the western imperialists and they all teamed up against them?

That's not much of a stretch, if you ask me. Especially when the imperialists are getting weaker and weaker to the point that nobody's really afraid of them any more.

Nice try except you missed the boat. Obama had zero to do with it's production and distribution. And I won't bother to watch a 2.5 hour move (way past the 90 minutes max) just to find out that you are pushing hate.

Production[edit]

Netflix won a bidding war for the rights to the eponymous novel by Rumaan Alam in July 2020, with Sam Esmail attached to write and direct. Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington were set to star in and produce the film.[4] In September 2021, Mahershala Ali had been cast in the film, replacing Washington who had exited by that point.[5] Ethan Hawke and Myha'la Herrold joined in January 2022.[6][7]

Filming began in April 2022 on Long Island,[8] in a home designed by The Up Studio.[9] There was additional filming in Katonah, New York on May 19,

Bloomberg is repeating a lie. The title has nothing to do with the actual movie. This is to keep; the hate and anger going.

You couldn't be more wrong...

Former President Barack Obama is facing backlash on Monday over a film on which he was a consultant, which "warns" about white people.

After concluding his presidency in 2017, Obama has written a bestselling memoir and signed a deal with Netflix to produce films and television series. The former president has also created Higher Ground, a production company co-led by his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, in which projects were set to touch on issues of race and class, democracy and civil rights.

The company's first production, American Factory, debuted in 2019 and centered on an abandoned General Motors plant that was reopened in Ohio by a Chinese billionaire. The film took home an Oscar for Best Documentary Feature.

More recently, Obama served as a consultant on Sam Esmail's latest film, Leave the World Behind, based on Rumaan Alam's novel of the same name.

Further more, both Barack and Michelle are listed as Executive Producers:

Leave the World Behind (2023) - IMDb
Rumaan Alam ... executive producer
Adam Brightman ... co-producer
Michele Caspani ... associate producer
Tonia Davis ... executive producer
Sam Esmail ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Marisa Yeres Gill ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Lisa Roberts Gillan ... producer (as Lisa Gillan) (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Chad Hamilton ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Peter Kohn ... co-producer
Nick Krishnamurthy ... executive producer
Barack Obama ... executive producer
Michelle Obama ... executive producer
Julia Roberts ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Sean Schuyler ... associate producer
Daniel M. Stillman ... executive producer
Gregg Tilson ... associate producer
Dione Wood ... associate producer

And the Obama's production company, Higher Ground is one of four that made the film:

A little really easy research is all it takes to prevent being embarrassed.

Always said him and holder biggest race baiters in history.

Don't trust the honky/cracker.

Obama is who should not be trusted by any Americans and hanged as the traitor that he is.

I bet the OP is still waiting for the mysterious Michelle Obama VHS tape showing up. You know, the one where she supposedly rants about "whitey".

In any, it's nice to see some Obama Derangement Syndrome. It's a refreshing change from the usual BDS.
michobamadick.gif

Forum List

Back