New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

You couldn't be more wrong...

Former President Barack Obama is facing backlash on Monday over a film on which he was a consultant, which "warns" about white people.

After concluding his presidency in 2017, Obama has written a bestselling memoir and signed a deal with Netflix to produce films and television series. The former president has also created Higher Ground, a production company co-led by his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, in which projects were set to touch on issues of race and class, democracy and civil rights.

The company's first production, American Factory, debuted in 2019 and centered on an abandoned General Motors plant that was reopened in Ohio by a Chinese billionaire. The film took home an Oscar for Best Documentary Feature.

More recently, Obama served as a consultant on Sam Esmail's latest film, Leave the World Behind, based on Rumaan Alam's novel of the same name.

Further more, both Barack and Michelle are listed as Executive Producers:

Leave the World Behind (2023) - IMDb
Rumaan Alam ... executive producer
Adam Brightman ... co-producer
Michele Caspani ... associate producer
Tonia Davis ... executive producer
Sam Esmail ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Marisa Yeres Gill ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Lisa Roberts Gillan ... producer (as Lisa Gillan) (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Chad Hamilton ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Peter Kohn ... co-producer
Nick Krishnamurthy ... executive producer
Barack Obama ... executive producer
Michelle Obama ... executive producer
Julia Roberts ... producer (produced by) (p.g.a.)
Sean Schuyler ... associate producer
Daniel M. Stillman ... executive producer
Gregg Tilson ... associate producer
Dione Wood ... associate producer

And the Obama's production company, Higher Ground is one of four that made the film:

A little really easy research is all it takes to prevent being embarrassed.

I think the real problem is, the premise of the film isn't what is claimed by you MAGAts.

But you MAGAts don't understand that in the case of a complete collapse of government, the US military will step in to fill that void. This is to prevent you domestic terrorist from seizing control until the Government will reform.

I think the real problem is, the premise of the film isn't what is claimed by you MAGAts.

But you MAGAts don't understand that in the case of a complete collapse of government, the US military will step in to fill that void. This is to prevent you domestic terrorist from seizing control until the Government will reform.
It is you and your kind who are the domestic terrorists.

Didn't vote for Po1135809, but hey, don't let that stop you from making an ass of yourself with stupid assumptions. Perhaps you missed my first post in this idiotic thread?

Get over your fucking butthurt you GOD damn snowflakes. The idiotic thread and your moronic whining wouldn't exist if you thought the antagonists in this piece of entertainment were any race other than white so fuck you, that makes each of you a racist too.

Don't watch the movie, don't read the book. Problem solved.

SO... stuff it.

I started to watch it the other night but in the opening credits it said "Executive Producers Barack and Michelle Obama". That told me that the movie was going to be hateful racist shit so I turned it off then.

The last thing any American would want to watch is anything by Queer Barry and Big Mike.
So you chose "safe place".

Nice attempt to regain some credibility---Fail

Always said him and holder biggest race baiters in history.

Don't trust the honky/cracker.

More white whining from the gateway pundit. Straight up racce baiting 101.

The obama's are racist, pure and simple.

It won't take long for the word to get out on this racist movie.

The left continue to expose themselves.

Hey, don't forget though..........Dey smart.

:laugh:
No they aren't. But racist whites love crying.

Not if there was a death penalty imposed upon them.
we are not going to allow that unless you guys send more anthrax letters like when bush wanted a war and the patriot act.

an important principle of criminal justice is that the punishment must fit the crime.

Forum List

Back