New National Poll: Obama With Sizable Lead Over "Out of Touch" Romney

Romney is unralable

Other than your misspelling, this is the smartest thing you've ever posted. Keep it up!

I suppose you think obama is relatable

Uh yeah. In fact even his most ardent detractors admit to it. It's only bias-blind sheeple who don't see his many, many character strengths. He wouldn't have beaten Clinton in the primaries, or handed McCain his ass so handily if he wasn't relatable. The whole reason Bush II won was because people "wanted to have a beer" with him. Maybe you don't know this, though. You seem to live a life in a bubble with only Fox News and Conservative radio and your tinfoil hat.

a) You're wrong. He's just a very eloquent speaker. You might not recognize it because for the previous 8 years we had a fucking simpleton moron making words up and chuckling like a fucking stooge. He's a great public speaker. Part of his relatability.

b) You believe wrong. Again, he's very well liked, and the GOP and Romney Camp knows it.

And nobody is buying what Obama says anymore, he is just repeating the same shit over and over and passing the blame onto everyone like he hasn't had a damn thing to do with anything...No Obama is in deep shit and he knows it../QUOTE]

This demonstrates the BIG flaw in Conservative Extremist thought. This idea that the WHOLE COUNTRY thinks like you do. Guess what, Granny, there are just as many people on the other side of the aisle that do buy into what he's saying. Don't believe? Explain the 2-to-1 favorability rating his immigration policy is getting. Explain the massive boost in Latino approval he got from that decision. Look at the massive swing in favorability he got from the black voters on gay marriage once he came out for it.

You're a fool. A blind fool who can't see the forest for the trees.

I hope the people send him back to community agitating, because that is all he knows, he has no clue how to be a President even after four year of on the job training.

We'll see, but you highly underestimate the job he's done; like most of your fellow sycophants. That's fine. It gives you guys a false sense of smugness and assuredness that could make you all very, very unhappy if you lose again in November. Just please, point the guns away from others if it comes to that, okay, Nutbars?

Obama cult members believe themselves so cute. you are the fool kid...come back when you grow up some

Last edited:
Oh Goody. Another meaningless poll.

Jeeze. Wasn't Romney ahead last week??

Have no fear. Romney will be ahead next week.

Obama went all in with a Keynesian economic approach...

The previous administration didn't leave the government much in the way of options. Interest rates had been driven down to near zero. The Bush administration had cut taxes to lowest level in 70 years.

Oh, for the love of Gawd. 1,002 people is not a valid 'national poll'.

Stop making so fucking easy to mock your crap. Read your fucking sources.

Quote:" Originally Posted by The Linked Article
Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18."

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen today.

He sucks at everything but Americans still want him as president. Give me a break!

If Romney wants to win, he needs to stop behaving insincerely. These cheesy grits moments are making him look as fake as a three dollar bill.

He also needs to stop dodging questions the way he did on Face the Nation the other day. What an embarrassing display of equivocation that was.

The man's balls are the size of peas.

The first and last time Romney ever impressed me was when he smacked the living shit out of Newt Gingrich in the Florida primary debate. Newt was ended right then and there. He died before his body hit the floor.

For about two minutes there, Romney was a hard pounder.

Unfortunately, his true nature is that of a flake.

Obama will win because Romney caused too many GOP voters to stay home.

Unless Obama royally screws up and causes too many Dem voters to stay home.

This won't be decided by who's best. This will be decided by which one is perceived as the least incompetent.

As in 1992, I see the opposing party winning because of the economy. There will be no 'we must invade' distortions from Obama, thus he will lose. My mind is not made up, at this point though, I would like a Democratic House AND Senate in exchange for an acceptable Republican like Romney.

Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18."

He sucks at everything but Americans still want him as president. Give me a break!

Sort of says something about the other guy, right?

What is 53% of 1,002? Idiot.

As in 1992, I see the opposing party winning because of the economy. There will be no 'we must invade' distortions from Obama, thus he will lose. My mind is not made up, at this point though, I would like a Democratic House AND Senate in exchange for an acceptable Republican like Romney.

A divided executive and legislative branch is always the best solution. Checks and balances all the way.

Either party in control of both is always a damn disaster no matter what letter they have after their names.

Basically, for those who won't read because Bloomberg is a hate site (defined as any site not pushing pro-Right Wing Agendas of course), the poll shows that while a lot of Americans give the President low marks on the economy, Romney's plan seems much worse to them. They also see him as being disconnected.

The Linked Article said:
Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18.

There's certainly a lot of time between now and the election, but it would appear that at this point, Romney's not doing a great job of looking like someone that the public in general is buying into. That said, if the economy completely goes shit-house in the next five months, I'm not sure Romney wouldn't beat Obama at that point.

Also of note, this poll was conducted after Obama got basically three straight weeks of shitty economic news. So how does Romney start to engage voters and not look like a robotic puppet of Wall Street?

Obama Leads Poll; Romney Seen Out of Touch - Businessweek

you must be upsetting the rightwingnuts.

i wonder if they're getting pm's from staff saying they shouldn't be negging you.

:hmmmmmm:

What is 53% of 1,002? Idiot.

It will have to go ask it's mommy..

Basically, for those who won't read because Bloomberg is a hate site (defined as any site not pushing pro-Right Wing Agendas of course), the poll shows that while a lot of Americans give the President low marks on the economy, Romney's plan seems much worse to them. They also see him as being disconnected.

The Linked Article said:
Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18.

There's certainly a lot of time between now and the election, but it would appear that at this point, Romney's not doing a great job of looking like someone that the public in general is buying into. That said, if the economy completely goes shit-house in the next five months, I'm not sure Romney wouldn't beat Obama at that point.

Also of note, this poll was conducted after Obama got basically three straight weeks of shitty economic news. So how does Romney start to engage voters and not look like a robotic puppet of Wall Street?

i wonder if they're getting pm's from staff saying they shouldn't be negging you.

awwwww is Derpshit complaining to you that he's getting unfairly negged? :rofl:

awwwww is Derpshit complaining to you that he's getting unfairly negged? :rofl:

I didn't say anything to her you dumb, Trolling fuck. Move along.

Oh, for the love of Gawd. 1,002 people is not a valid 'national poll'.

Stop making so fucking easy to mock your crap. Read your fucking sources.

Hey, genius, you do understand how polls work right?

Gallup routinely uses a group of about 1000 people. You have proven just how ignorant and partisan you are by bringing the SAMPLE SIZE up for debate. That's why they have a margin for error.

Derrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppp.

Public Opinion Polls: How does Gallup Polling Work?

Every other major poll has the difference between Obama and Romney from a tie to a 1-4 point difference funny how Bloomberg comes with a 13 point difference in favor of Obama. Anyone else sense some bullshit in the force.

The Linked Article said:

Way to single out a Questionable Poll, From a Biased Source which just so happens to be the Only Poll out there that Has Obama that Far Ahead.

lol

Forum List

Back