Obama in 2007 told CNN that Executive Priviledge was not a good reason..

This idiot ! Does HE assume NONE of us have access to what he's said in the past???

"Water's Edge"..

“with respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I'd suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers.
I would point out that we have one president at a time and one administration at a time.
And I think traditionally, the notion has been that America's political differences end at the water's edge.
Did Romney advisor violate water

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," Obama calling our military planners as methodically bombing and killing civilians..!!

Last edited:
he said more than that you liar

This is probably the MOST outstanding example of Obama's HYPOCRISY!

This guy preaches to us we are are brother's keepers while his own lives in a $12/yr hut!
This guy loudly and dangerously criticized our troops calling them "civilian killers".. yet this guy complained "what ever happened to the water's edge"???
This guy moans and groans about wealthy and HE GAVE less then any President in the last 20 years!
Complains about tax breaks for wealthy and turns around set up $48,000 deduction on his taxes by gifting his daughters.. what a hypocrite!

AND NOW... here he moaned about THE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE by Bush and he takes it today!
President Obama to exert executive privilege over the Fast and Furious documents at the heart of the dispute.

Read more: Issa pushes ahead with Holder contempt vote despite Obama intervention | Fox News

Obama in 2007 told CNN that Executive Priviledge was not a good reason to with hold information from Congress.

FLASHBACK 2007: Obama Attacked Trying "To Hide Behind Executive Privilege" - YouTube

All the prior hyperbole in this topic aside, that is an interesting video.

Many a political candidate who sits in the Legislative branch publicly avows that Executive privilege is so much smoke, as we see Obama did as a first term Senator in the video.

But once the same politician moves to the Executive, the privilege suddenly becomes a life and death power struggle for them.

Larry King was very shrewd to ask Obama about Executive privilege, as the ticker below Obama hints that he might one day be the first African-American President. As an old-timer in the business, King knew that the privilege battle has been coming up in every Administration for decades. He got Obama on record before he made the transformation from Legislative to Executive.

Well played, Larry!

Last edited:
just another case of DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, and it's BUSH's FAULT. What a sorry pathetic piece of work, I wonder how that shoe fits now?

Forum List

Back