New National Poll: Obama With Sizable Lead Over "Out of Touch" Romney

Holder and Obama out of touch with the Constitution

There's a Dead American at the end of Fast and Furious, why are they acting like a Crime Family?

moran.jpg

Do try to keep up son......:lol:

Uhhh. What the fuck am I looking at? Sorry I'm not up on every meme.

It's kinda self explanatory C-derp. Some wingnut (is it you?) is holding up a sign with the word Moron misspelled. It's been around for years. :badgrin:

now the smartass plays all dumb, or maybe not playing..:badgrin:

moran.jpg

Do try to keep up son......:lol:

Uhhh. What the fuck am I looking at? Sorry I'm not up on every meme.

It's kinda self explanatory C-derp. Some wingnut (is it you?) is holding up a sign with the word Moron misspelled. It's been around for years. :badgrin:

Gotta be honest with you, dude. That looks like a Tea Party member. American Flag bandanna on his head? Massive swap meet sunglasses? Yeah, that's a Bagger bro.

Yup...he's definitely a Conservative, guys.

Get A Brain Morans | Know Your Meme

Approximately 75 pro-war supporters came to the factory with signs discouraging the sit-in. One of these supporters held the “Get a Brain Morans” sign. The photo was initially shared on the St. Louis Indymedia Center[2] in 2003.

hahahahaha. You can't even troll me with a picture right.

FAILING, FAILING OVER THE OCEAN BLUE!

Approximately 75 pro-war supporters came to the factory with signs discouraging the sit-in. One of these supporters held the “Get a Brain Morans” sign. The photo was initially shared on the St. Louis Indymedia Center[2] in 2003.

well it's full of shit right off, calling people pro war...tsk tsk you had to dig up some bullcrap website, YOU FAIL
and you want to see a troll? look in a mirror

Last edited:

well it's full of shit right off, calling people pro war...tsk tsk you had to dig up some bullcrap website, YOU FAIL

You're fucking genuinely stupid. Did you not go to the link? Go to the link, scroll down, look at ALL The references. Godfuckingdamnit you're an ignorant fuck.

You're fucking genuinely stupid. Did you not go to the link? Go to the link, scroll down, look at ALL The references. Godfuckingdamnit you're an ignorant fuck.

I don't give a shit what link you posted..doesn't mean it's legitimate any more than you think you're brilliant.
now that you've completely shown your ass, I'm done with you..you're not worth the waste of time anyway
bye bye

President Obama 2.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 8.5 Governor Romney 0.7

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Ohio President Obama 1.8 18

Florida Governor Romney 0.2 29

Virginia President Obama 3.0 13

New Hampshire President Obama 6.4 4

Pennsylvania President Obama 8.4 20

Michigan President Obama 4.2 16

Wisconsin President Obama 3.0 10

Iowa President Obama 2.5 6

Missouri Governor Romney 3.0 10

Colorado President Obama 2.8 9

Nevada President Obama 5.3 6

Arizona Governor Romney 4.7 11

North Carolina Governor Romney 3.3 15

Overall President Obama 313 Governor Romney 235

Discarding all races closer than 3.0

President Obama 267 Governor Romney 196

Derps really? You believe a poll that is clearly and oulier with like 700 person sample size? Bloomburg? so the guy in NEw YAWK City

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but anyone who buys in to this poll is an idiot.

Derps really? You believe a poll that is clearly and oulier with like 700 person sample size? Bloomburg? so the guy in NEw YAWK City

No, I don't. I've said, I don't know how many times, that it's more about the other questions in the poll that I find interesting and telling.

What that Romney is out of touch? Well since the media pushes Obama he does have better likability, I cant even stand Romney that much, but intelligence guides us that Obama is an idiot. He has no control over anything. It's all Bush's fault.

And now with the gun running and Holder saying that Bush's folks weren't near this.....because they have no evidence, see they got caught, Congress called their bluff and.........executive privledge. And now he used executive privlege, lets check those numbers later. Polls now mean dick.

Obama is popular among voters, more so than his policies and most people believe he's going to win. That's all it takes.

Forum List

Back