My Point Exactly ... USMB gives Everyone a place to talk about ... Whatever ... :thup:

I surrender!!

istockphoto-668711398-612x612.jpg

Hello am Ambe Promise Suh from Nigeria, I am an accounting student in the university of Calabar with a very strong passion for environmental protection, In an attempt to tackle plastic pollution problem I am currently recycling plastic waste to paving bricks.

I was looking for an environmental forum to join then I saw this one.
Hope to connect with people who are passionate about solving environmental problems

Best regards
#theplasticguy
Thank you for the inspiration of being interested in getting plastics put to useful purpose. I, too, hate plastics that are killing off sea animals in the world's oceans. I was wondering what could be done with the plastics being harvested from what used to be a wonderland for fish that sustain many people in coastal regions and are a treat inland.
That said, welcome to USMB, Suh Promise. I hope you enjoy the boards! But began a chat about our nation's birds dying by the thousands around solar energy collection stations and concerns about every home having solar panels on the roof. The ones in energy collection centers cast heat and danger to migratory birds flying at high altitudes and it kills a lot of them. Wild Side Ornithology Club

And there are subjects you may like a lot better in the "Environment" forum!
Hopefully these will get you there:

Happy trails to you and all those who love to be stewards of a good, clean, and beautiful earth.

This isn't a Harry Potter forum either. Or just a wannabe christian forum. Or a romper room forum. Someone needs to stfu for once.

Now watch her threaten to "ream me a new one" like she tends to do to those who laugh at her idiocy. Oh. Wait. I'm on iggie. So much for her wannabe badassness.

I, too, hate plastics that are killing off sea animals in the world's oceans.
Not much us peons can do EXCEPT try to make it as safe as possible, regardless of our helplessness? For example, when I buy 6 packs of water or tea, I always cut up the plastic frames holding them in place. And I mean I cut it up where there are no holes anywhere to get caught around necks, middles, feet, into noses, down throats.

Damn things need to be outlawed. Use that core board strips or don't band them together period.

Oh, and have idiots like that chick screaming SHAME ON YOU but conveniently ignoring India and their trash swollen rivers.

1649215905047.png

Hello am Ambe Promise Suh from Nigeria, I am an accounting student in the university of Calabar with a very strong passion for environmental protection, In an attempt to tackle plastic pollution problem I am currently recycling plastic waste to paving bricks.

I was looking for an environmental forum to join then I saw this one.
Hope to connect with people who are passionate about solving environmental problems

Best regards
#theplasticguy
Hello and welcome, Suh Promise.

Let me tell you something.
Few days ago I carried my stuff home from the supermarket. It is a short way. Nevertheless both paper bags let me down and my stuff rolled in all directions. I shouted all the environment bastards should be punched in the face and then put into oil. Fucking environment protecting Porsche drivers shouted back and I told them to go back to their fucking rat holes where they can worship their god of slaves and women abuse. No environment freak came to help but some foreigner and brought me a real bag. A plastic bag.
Normally I have a plastic bag in my pocket. That I bought for few cents months ago. Because most shops here don´t offer them anymore. Because plastic. But do you know how often I can use it? Almost forever!
It is not the plastic that hurts the environment. Its the people who throw everything away. Watch my video of my town of woke environment fanatics and you will realize: This rubbish-strewn society is the problem, not the plastic, which is an essential material.

Protecting the environment is surely important. But I think materials are not the problems but how folks deal with them.

Those plastic bags I wind up with are folded neatly and reused over and over and over and over....forever. Or until they get a hole in them.

I agree with you about how they are disposed of, but plastic bags CAN be made into bags that DO deteriorate after awhile instead of lingering for thousands of years. Its just too much trouble to invent it, and to get humans to understand this planet is not just theirs. It also belongs to flora and fauna and mother earth itself and as its caretakers, we should be more careful caretaking it.

In short...a bear shits in the woods, not in his den.

Forum List

Back