Suh Promise

Rookie
Apr 4, 2022
Hello am Ambe Promise Suh from Nigeria, I am an accounting student in the university of Calabar with a very strong passion for environmental protection, In an attempt to tackle plastic pollution problem I am currently recycling plastic waste to paving bricks.

I was looking for an environmental forum to join then I saw this one.
Hope to connect with people who are passionate about solving environmental problems

Best regards
#theplasticguy

Welcome sir!

BTW, do you happen to know some guy named "Prince"? He claims to be my long lost cousin and wanted to transfer $5 million dollars to my bank so I could keep it safe for him. I sent him the $100 processing fee but haven't heard back from him in three years. Just curious.

Hello am Ambe Promise Suh from Nigeria, I am an accounting student in the university of Calabar with a very strong passion for environmental protection, In an attempt to tackle plastic pollution problem I am currently recycling plastic waste to paving bricks.

Hope to connect with people who are passionate about solving environmental problems

Best regards
#theplasticguy
Welcome. I'm still waiting for the 14 million I was supposed to receive from a Nigerian princess. Do you know her by chance? It is a small world

Welcome sir!

BTW, do you happen to know some guy named "Prince"? He claims to be my long lost cousin and wanted to transfer $5 million dollars to my bank so I could keep it safe for him. I sent him the $100 processing fee but haven't heard back from him in three years. Just curious.
You waiting too!!!????

Best regards
#theplasticguy
Hey Ambre. I have recycled every piece of plastic and paper I ever consumed since around 1992. Every piece of metal. Every organic material in the compost pile

I was Green before they ever figured out what it was

How much plastic do you think John Kerry has recycled?

Welcome to the most racist trash filled forum you will ever come across. These pople are literally shit.

Is that why you post here?

C5F6CF24-49FA-4AC7-8B96-FFBE25865245.jpeg

Welcome to the most racist trash filled forum you will ever come across. These pople are literally shit.

Folks aren't all that fond of you, and you're white.

I'm just sayin'. There are more than a few black folks on here that nobody dislikes, as long as they're not flaming commies.

Now the OP seems like a decent feller. I would imagine that his country doesn't have the amount of resources we do in the US, and making bricks out of recycled plastic sounds like a good capitalist venture.

Last edited:

Best regards
#theplasticguy

Welcome Aboard ... And Good Luck In Your Endeavors.
Some people talk about things ... Other people do things.

1649160270615.png

Welcome Suh Promise. Are you going to be a one post wonder?

Now the OP seems like a decent feller. I would imagine that his country doesn't have the amount of resources we do in the US, and making bricks out of recycled plastic sounds like a good capitalist venture.

South Africa's Tsiloane Sisters have been in the business since 2013.

“People have no idea that there are competitions out there that can assist you financially,”
says Kedibone adding that these have helped solidify their business.

They are self-funded, and some of the money came from winning competitions demonstrating their products.

1649162075644.png

“One of the most significant projects we worked on is the construction of low-cost housing, and the biggest order was delivered to a hardware store in Northern Cape."
In October 2019, Kedibone decided to quit her auditing job and fully take control of the business,
with her sister, who is currently studying civil engineering.

1649162311567.png

They said their greatest obstacle is that they are young, black and female ...
People don't tend to take them seriously all the time.

South Africa's Tsiloane Sisters have been in the business since 2013.

“People have no idea that there are competitions out there that can assist you financially,”
says Kedibone adding that these have helped solidify their business.

They are self-funded, and some of the money came from winning competitions demonstrating their products.

View attachment 626415

“One of the most significant projects we worked on is the construction of low-cost housing, and the biggest order was delivered to a hardware store in Northern Cape."
In October 2019, Kedibone decided to quit her auditing job and fully take control of the business,
with her sister, who is currently studying civil engineering.

View attachment 626418

They said their greatest obstacle is that they are young, black and female ...
People don't tend to take them seriously all the time.

Good for them! At least they aren't putting tires on people's necks and lighting them on fire anymore.

That's a positive direction.

Good for them! At least they aren't putting tires on people's necks and lighting them on fire anymore.

That's a positive direction.

Viewing young Africans with worthy vision and initiative as a valuable Resource, was discouraged for a while ... :thup:

Last edited:

We have 66 Sub-forums at USMB ... Some of which are specific to the concerns the OP expressed.
There is something for everyone here and we should encourage their participation.

I know we do but I was just making the point that they were mistaken when they were calling this message board in general an environmental forum.

I know we do but I was just making the point that they were mistaken when they were calling this message board in general an environmental forum.

There is a Sub-Forum with that specific title.
They don't need to know why you think it should be any other way.

Forum List

Back