New light on the nature of Apollo's light

heating up to 250 degrees is what the Apollo capsules would have done... I didn't make that up and you are an obvious liar, because that is a known fact... substantiated by NASA.

Bullshit. Show us the substantiation from NASA for this.

Rolling the craft does not radiate out heat.

Bullshit, yes it does. It reduces the exposure of any given surface whilst further allowing it to conduct its heat around the hull and radiate it out.

Apollo was not equipped with radiation panels.

No idea what that even means. The hull of the C/SM was rated at 8g/cm^2 shielding.

Inside a closed environment, the cooling systems for the water and space suits would have added heat to the cabin,

That is so stupid it beggars belief.

the only net cooling was from the release of compressed air.

Bullshit.

BIOMEDICAL RESULTS OF APOLLO - APOLLO COMMAND AND SERVICE MODULE AND LUNAR MODULE ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS (Sec.6,Ch.5)

Read it and stop being so totally ignorant.

Your post is the one filled with pure bull shit, and you must know it is the case. That's why I abandoned this top post, there's a dozen dedicated Liars, lying their asses off, and they just make it up as they go.

Arm waving crap.

The dosimeters on the crafts would have been bathed in solar wind radiation the entire time of every mission;

Bullshit. You know NOTHING about flux, attenuation or even that during solar maximum the solar wind is greatly reduced.

the whole point of energetic particles is that they pack ten to 1000 fold the REM of man made radiation. These are facts. established facts. Yet, you idiots come here, and say total Lies, thinking that people will believe them?

Pee or get off the pot! Citations for this, come on smartass let's see some actual credible links and references for this endless crap you keep spouting.

Like I said, if Apollo missions had truly gone to the moon, those missions were flown at solar maximum and would have racked up hundreds at a minimum and easily thousands of REM for the later missions; so when every last one of them return with a single REM or two REM, none of them could possibly have left low earth orbit. end of story. No amount of lying can change it.

You know nothing. Like every single clueless hoax nutter, you think your parroted rubbish dismisses the thousands of reports by astro physicists who actually study this stuff?

Anyway, I thought you had gone. Coming back with just more of your bare assertion crap is almost the same thing I suppose:cuckoo:

you are just a pathetic little Liar. There is no intelligent argument you can make, but that doesn't seem to make a difference with you jackals. Your mission is clear; seek and destroy. You are simply attacking, you have nothing to attack with, but you go on attacking anyway. This is idiotic behavior. If you are not paid to do this, like Hitler's brown shirts or that sort of thing, then you are truly one sick puppy, in bad need of negative attention.

Solar Flares are serious threats.

Apollo missions report ...pretending solar flares never happened. The spacesuits were built by the same people who make the playtex bra. Not only were the suits completely worthless in a vacuum, they didn't stop energetic particles. The Apollo missions were chock full of solar flares. But the Apollo dosimeters all returned with no radiation, so NASA wrote reports that pretended the radiation belts were empty at solar maximum and that no solar flares took place during the missions. Today we know the truth, and since NASA's own record of the Apollo flights shows they incurred no radiation whatsoever, that leaves exactly one possible place those flights could have flown: Low Earth orbit. 200+ miles up. That's where they were and that's where every manned space mission has gone. Discovery flew up to 375 miles and the astronauts freaked out at the intense increase in radiation.

debunkers = govt misinformation = total Liars.

you are just a pathetic little Liar....snip arm waving rant

Oh do shut up. All this hot air from you is very tedious.

Again, where are your citations and references for flux, attenuation, direction, frequency and type. The "look at the sunspots, it's obvious" argument isn't cutting it.:cuckoo:

lol.....just go look at the pictures of Apollo 11 on the moon. Laughable......that lunar modular couldn't make it through a 100 degree hot day in New York much less sit on the moons surface. For christsakes, even the liftoff rocket exhausts are made out of fucking bicycle horns painted silver.:coffee:

I do love an informed hoax believer:cuckoo:

The outer sections of the LM your "lmao" highlights are lightweight micro meteorite shielding that is nothing to do with the structural integrity of the lunar module itself. Most of the outside foil and other coverings are for heat reflection.

The "liftoff rocket exhausts" you highlight are maneuvering thrusters. The Moon's surface was fairly cool because they landed early in the Lunar morning on all missions.

Do you have any more appeals to incredulity, or would you like me to point you to a long documentary showing how this purpose built machine was put together and all the challenges were solved to make it function as designed?

Question - why didn't the cagey hoaxers simply create a lovely looking craft to photograph, to avoid suspicion from dumb conspiracy theorists years later?

no need to s0n >>>

Designing the mind: a fable « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Forum List

Back