New legal immigration changes

The voters of the time period my ancestors came, had the right to make policy based on their perceived interests at that time.

The voters of today, have the right to make policy based on our perceived interests at this time.

Your talk of "selfish" is nonsense.
Your right about perceived interests and my perceived interests sees your proposal as selfish, short sighted and unrealistic which is why I would t support it. Thatā€™s not nonsense, it makes perfect sense

So, to be clear, you're dropping the idea that we Americans today, "owe" the want to be immigrants anything because many of US are descended from immigrants?
ā€œOweā€ umm I donā€™t think Iā€™d phrase it like that. I think they deserve the same opportunities that our ancestors had. To say we owe them sounds like a politically loaded term

ā€œDeserveā€ doesnā€™t fit either bud...
What have foreigners done to ā€œdeserveā€ to be fostered and funded by your fellow countrymen?
deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb
  1. do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).
    "the referee deserves a pat on the back for his bravery"
    synonyms: merit, earn, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim on, be qualified for, be good enough for More
They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry youā€™re missing that gene

The ultimate end game with that thought is OPEN BORDERS. Why? Because compassion overrules law. If someone want in to better themselves then they get in. Period. To not let them in is not compassionate. So if we are only basing our decision on compassion we should have open borders. Then we should supply all their needs as well because that's compassionate too. Failure to supply everyone's needs is a failure of compassion.

Since we donā€™t have the resources or political backing to deport 10+ million undocumented people how do you think cutting them off from education will impact our communities? What do you think that will do to crime rates?
Well, certainly we shouldn't just let it go. They should be fined to pay the cost or something.

Yeah there are many ways we can handle the problem and accountability should obviously be included. But please address my points about schools and crime
What is there to address? If crime is a problem we can expect by not educating illegal children, fine. Educate those illegal kids, but don't do it for free.

So how does that work? Are the public schools going to be screeners for citizenship now? And if a kid doesnā€™t have papers they pay a fee to go to school? If they donā€™t have the money to pay then what... work the fields with mom and dad... is this your vision for a great America?

If the kid doesn't have papers we go to his house and round him and his family up and send them to their home country.
Ok, with that policy then all children of illegals will not go to school. What do you think that will do to our communities, specifically the crime rate?

Again you speak with unrealistic emotion instead of practicality. Itā€™s not humanly possible to round up 10 million people, deport them and then replace them with 10 million vetted people of merit. If you have some
Magic plan to do this then please enlighten us. Otherwise, Get real
Of course we can.. we can replace the labor with the millions that allowed them to enter America illegally.. or we can arrest the illegals and force them in the Servitude Until they repay the debt. We hold them until we donā€™t need them. Or replaced them.
How many officers and jails and judges will be needed to do that? How long will it take? How much will it cost? What legal process will need to be passed?
1 judge! Use the money we save on welfare to build jails to house them. During the day they do what we say! 5 years of servitude! It will take 24 hours to round them up, chain them until the structure is built. Pregnant woman have to get face tattoos that says invader! And sent back to the shot hole
Ok, well thank for sharing you ideas. Not the country Id want to live in and not the way Iā€™d treat fellow human beings... documented or not. So no surprise but your plan gets a fat zero from this American
So move your family to a multicultural neighborhood and not not a vague one moved to Baltimore lol
Move to Chicago.. if not STFU about immigration thatā€™s actually affecting people like me
Why do I need to do anything you tell me to do? I can have an opinion on immigration and not live in urban Chicago or Baltimore. Your suggestions are absurd.

So how does that work? Are the public schools going to be screeners for citizenship now? And if a kid doesnā€™t have papers they pay a fee to go to school? If they donā€™t have the money to pay then what... work the fields with mom and dad... is this your vision for a great America?
Lol you libs think money grows on trees! Lol you think black childrenā€™s education is optional.. amazing
Well if we are being accurate, money is literally made out of trees, itā€™s just paper.

I didnā€™t say a word about black kids! Why would you make shit up about that? Mad that you canā€™t keep up with the debate? Donā€™t be a troll.
Well they are moving to my neighborhood not yours.. I live in a inner city.. so if you want them here you want blacks to not be educated
Sorry, thatā€™s not how it works
So it helps poor black schools to put people that canā€™t speak English in the school? YES OR NO
No that would create more challenges. Iā€™d support providing more resources to those schools as a solution.

The voters of the time period my ancestors came, had the right to make policy based on their perceived interests at that time.

The voters of today, have the right to make policy based on our perceived interests at this time.

Your talk of "selfish" is nonsense.
Your right about perceived interests and my perceived interests sees your proposal as selfish, short sighted and unrealistic which is why I would t support it. Thatā€™s not nonsense, it makes perfect sense

So, to be clear, you're dropping the idea that we Americans today, "owe" the want to be immigrants anything because many of US are descended from immigrants?
ā€œOweā€ umm I donā€™t think Iā€™d phrase it like that. I think they deserve the same opportunities that our ancestors had. To say we owe them sounds like a politically loaded term

So, our immigration policy is to be based not on the wishes of our citizens, but on some type of rights that foreigners have to come here?

What is that right based on? That supersedes our right to self determination?

Politically loaded? YOu are stating that we as Americans don't have the right to control our own nation?

THAT'S beyond "politically loaded", that is a FUCKING BOMB in the idea of America as a nation.
You completely mischaracterized what Iā€™ve been saying. When did I say we didnā€™t have the right to control our nation? Was that an intentional distortion?

Iā€™ve been expressing the ā€œwishesā€ of this citizen. If the masses disagree with me then things donā€™t go my way, thatā€™s how it works.

YOu are stating that our immigration policy should be based on the rights of foreigners to have the "same opportunities" that immigrants in the past did.

That is a rejection of the very idea of America as a full fledged nation, with the right of self determination.

What was your substance and how did it relate to my statement that you were responding to? Please enlighten me.
You want welfare to go to illegals! Prove it. Start a charity and see who donates to it.. BUT DONT ASK ME TO PAY FOR SOMEONE I DONT WANT IN THE COUNTRY
Tax payer funds are spent by congress and approved by our executive. In a republic those are the people who represent the people. If they decide to spend money on illegals then thatā€™s how our political system determines the will of the people. If you do t like it then fight to change the system. There doesnā€™t exist and issue where everybody agrees. Never has, never will
I am I voted for trump.
How embarrassing...
Not for America
Specifically for America IMO

What have foreigners done to ā€œdeserveā€ to be fostered and funded by your fellow countrymen?
deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb
    synonyms: merit, earn, warrant, rate, justify, be worthy of, be entitled to, have a right to, have a claim on, be qualified for, be good enough for More
They are fellow human beings inhabiting this earth. There is a level of compassion, empathy and basic humanity that some of us feel for all those around us. Sorry youā€™re missing that gene

The ultimate end game with that thought is OPEN BORDERS. Why? Because compassion overrules law. If someone want in to better themselves then they get in. Period. To not let them in is not compassionate. So if we are only basing our decision on compassion we should have open borders. Then we should supply all their needs as well because that's compassionate too. Failure to supply everyone's needs is a failure of compassion.
I donā€™t support open borders. I support a Legal system to processes travelers and immigrants. Donā€™t put words in my mouth

So, our immigration policy is to be based not on the wishes of our citizens, but on some type of rights that foreigners have to come here?

What is that right based on? That supersedes our right to self determination?

Politically loaded? YOu are stating that we as Americans don't have the right to control our own nation?

THAT'S beyond "politically loaded", that is a FUCKING BOMB in the idea of America as a nation.
You completely mischaracterized what Iā€™ve been saying. When did I say we didnā€™t have the right to control our nation? Was that an intentional distortion?

Iā€™ve been expressing the ā€œwishesā€ of this citizen. If the masses disagree with me then things donā€™t go my way, thatā€™s how it works.

YOu are stating that our immigration policy should be based on the rights of foreigners to have the "same opportunities" that immigrants in the past did.

That is a rejection of the very idea of America as a full fledged nation, with the right of self determination.
You are dishonestly stating my argument. Those werenā€™t my words. I never said anything about rights. I stated my opinion on how I think our immigration process should work. Thereā€™s no force or ignoring of the American people. To make these changes it has to go through a legal process. Iā€™ve never said otherwise. I should be able to share my opinions without your knee jerk reaction and distortions of my words to try and make it sound like Iā€™m putting foreigners rights over Americans.

Now in the spirit of your other thread how about you tell me what elements of my argument you respect in regards to providing opportunity to the poor around the world to succeed in America.

Every other nation on Earth has standards for immigration that usually favor the nation to whom immigration is sought. I see no reason to do anything different than the rest of the world and have a merit-based system.

Countries take people all the time but they know they need low skill workers sometimes more than high skilled ones.

If US actually got rid of all the illegals in the morning who would actually do there work in the fields and back kitchens... US is close to full employment... Despite what RW news says the US has grown a need for this low wage low skill worker..

If the US thought they could do without them all they have to do is have a heavy fine on all employers of illegal workers... The Trump Administration have not convicted any company of hiring illegals since at least Jan 2018.

" Efficiency Loss "

* No Reasoning With The Unreasonable *

Ok, with that policy then all children of illegals will not go to school. What do you think that will do to our communities, specifically the crime rate?
The us is full , the planet is full and yet the left blubbers about pollution , animal extinction and global warming , yet cannot make a correlation between that and the level of human population and encourages poverty as mindlessly as the catholic church .

There are over 800 million in latin america , they made their own bed with too many people they cannot support , so let them lie in it .

Beyond that , theories are that a median IQ of 90 is required for a stable democracy and yet the policy is first come first served , no skill set requirements , with family reunification and extended family reunification setting the precedence for future immigration ratios , while delusions from biden proclaim promote that all are equally adept at learning - https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html .

deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb

I donā€™t support open borders. I support a Legal system to processes travelers and immigrants. Donā€™t put words in my mouth

Haha... rjs330 Slade uses many not so clever work-arounds / spins.
We say...ā€Donā€™t let anybody in without an invite from Americans.ā€
He says...ā€Let everyone in...but ā€˜processā€™ them.ā€

" Efficiency Loss "

* No Reasoning With The Unreasonable *

The us is full , the planet is full and yet the left blubbers about pollution , animal extinction and global warming , yet cannot make a correlation between that and the level of human population and encourages poverty as mindlessly as the catholic church .

There are over 800 million in latin america , they made their own bed with too many people they cannot support , so let them lie in it .

Beyond that , theories are that a median IQ of 90 is required for a stable democracy and yet the policy is first come first served , no skill set requirements , with family reunification and extended family reunification setting the precedence for future immigration ratios , while delusions from biden proclaim promote that all are equally adept at learning - https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html .
Why do you think the US is full?

Of course we can.. we can replace the labor with the millions that allowed them to enter America illegally.. or we can arrest the illegals and force them in the Servitude Until they repay the debt. We hold them until we donā€™t need them. Or replaced them.
How many officers and jails and judges will be needed to do that? How long will it take? How much will it cost? What legal process will need to be passed?
1 judge! Use the money we save on welfare to build jails to house them. During the day they do what we say! 5 years of servitude! It will take 24 hours to round them up, chain them until the structure is built. Pregnant woman have to get face tattoos that says invader! And sent back to the shot hole
Ok, well thank for sharing you ideas. Not the country Id want to live in and not the way Iā€™d treat fellow human beings... documented or not. So no surprise but your plan gets a fat zero from this American
So move your family to a multicultural neighborhood and not not a vague one moved to Baltimore lol
Move to Chicago.. if not STFU about immigration thatā€™s actually affecting people like me
Why do I need to do anything you tell me to do? I can have an opinion on immigration and not live in urban Chicago or Baltimore. Your suggestions are absurd.
Because you are advocating for destroying peopleā€™s lives.. you should live in it

We are not a Democracy! We are a Constitutional Republic Governed by The Rule of Law. The Democrats only support the Rule of Law when it is to their advantage. It is against the Law to enter this country illegally. Yet, the Democrats don't want it enforced. They want a large population of Hispanics they can manipulate. For decades Liberal Democrats have done nothing to make the lives of Black Americans better. They have allowed the Gangs and Drug Lords to run their Inner Cities.

deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb

Haha... rjs330 Slade uses many not so clever work-arounds / spins.
We say...ā€Donā€™t let anybody in without an invite from Americans.ā€
He says...ā€Let everyone in...but ā€˜processā€™ them.ā€
Your building dams during a rainstorm and expecting not to get wet. Iā€™m building boats and umbrellas.

deĀ·serve
/dəĖˆzərv/
verb

Dude. When you say that the foreigners have a right to come here, you are for open borders. Dont' fucking kid yourself.

Because you are advocating for destroying peopleā€™s lives.. you should live in it
Iā€™m not advocating for destroying peopleā€™s lives. Your lying again.

I could use your retard logic and say if you support the sale of guns you are supporting the murder of everybody who dies at the hands of guns. Same logic that your using. Doesnā€™t make sense does it?

Forum List

Back