New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

raw

I didn't say it was unconstitutional.

Please try to pay attention for a change.
You were waxing fearful about "state sponsored religion", which is unconstitutional. I simply said to be sure and let us know when he does something like that. Or are you now saying that you're NOT afraid he'll try to institute a "state sponsored religion" and your post was hysterical bloviating?

The term "Nationalist" used to be a progressive political title and "Christian" used to be a crucial part of American politics. Lefties want to change all that. The ignorant fools don't even recall that the Christian Nationalists who risked their lives and fortunes to create this great nation once used that flag. Personally I prefer the snake and "don't tread on me".

Not banning gay rights, but protecting their own.
Nope.
Yep, but through the legal process of our country
LOL the left just has the media to do it for them. PUT A CHICK IN IT, MAKE HER GAY, MAKE IT LAAAAMMMMEEE!!!
Women can have penises according to the left, and wind/solar can handle base load.
Nope
Plenty on the left don't trust vaccines either
Nope, but preserving free exercise.
The left hates all faith except the faith of SJW and Gaia.
Nope

You mean this??

View attachment 856492

Also, what exactly is the definition of a “Christian nationalist”?
Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
I don't remember you soiling your undies every day over Kevin McCarthy, what's the problem? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back