New Here

Opie

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
Indiana
Hello my name is Nic, I go by Opie Taylor. People seem to think I look like Opie Taylor. I have been looking for a good conservative political message board. Instead of Twitter and all of these other social media platforms, I like the old way of doing it. Messageboard. Glad to be here

Hello my name is Nic, I go by Opie Taylor. People seem to think I look like Opie Taylor. I have been looking for a good conservative political message board. Instead of Twitter and all of these other social media platforms, I like the old way of doing it. Messageboard. Glad to be here

New Here​

Sorry to hear that.

You will find out that we have a few stupid uneducated low information Libtards that spew their anti American hate.

Feel free to ridicule them. The rest of us do.
I couldnt stand trying to debate them as they kept dragging my intelligence down. So i have over 180 on ignore(slave pen) and only have a couple left till they get on the list.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<-----------------------------------Being a Joe Biden Voter is the dumbest thing in the universe..

Big ears ? Never in my life heard that one must be the mask and my hair color is Auburn. The license branch said so

I deleted my shadow banned Twatter account.

Welcome!

Welcome.

I used to have that problem too. Every time I posted something on here, everyone would refer to me as "OP."

Now they just call me a**hole.

Forum List

Back