New Here

I couldnt stand trying to debate them as they kept dragging my intelligence down. So i have over 180 on ignore(slave pen) and only have a couple left till they get on the list.

View attachment 564794<-----------------------------------Being a Joe Biden Voter is the dumbest thing in the universe..
I got you beat,I got a little over 200 of these America hating asswipe trump haters on ignore.:biggrin:

Hello my name is Nic, I go by Opie Taylor. People seem to think I look like Opie Taylor. I have been looking for a good conservative political message board. Instead of Twitter and all of these other social media platforms, I like the old way of doing it. Messageboard. Glad to be here
The mods here like freedumb,for the most part.I'm an asshole and have been chastised a bit but never been kicked off. Good place to voice yourself and some intelligent and humorous folks.Best forum on the internet !

Hello my name is Nic, I go by Opie Taylor. People seem to think I look like Opie Taylor. I have been looking for a good conservative political message board. Instead of Twitter and all of these other social media platforms, I like the old way of doing it. Messageboard. Glad to be here
Welome Nic

You'll soon learn that our libturds here are a special kind of stupid...............And I mean stupid...........Like dumber than a bag of hammers stupid

Patriot43
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

Hi. Actually, the board doesn´t have a political leaning. So we can argue freely here.

Word

Welcome to USMB, Patriot 43. Hope you enjoy the boards. :welcome:

I’m not a Rookie anymore, look at my Active ass huh 👀 you tired of me yet?

Forum List

Back