New Here...

Social justice. Fair distribution of wealth and power. Redistribution taxes and public services.
That's cool.

I'm socially liberal as well, but not a social liberal partially for those reasons.

Is that too bizarre of a concept for you to imagine - that someone can be socially liberal but not a social liberal?

Oh, so he's wrong when he identifies himself as such.

He can be socially liberal in his views, yet not politically active with those views you stupid troll.

Words mean something. If you flounce into a new forum with a few of your friends and you all announce you are socially liberal, and you're not, then you are irredeemably stupid.

If you state you're a social liberal, but not according to the accepted definition, you're some OTHER sort of social liberal that has NOTHING to do with the definition of social liberalism that is understood by the world...then you're using the same MO as social progressives everywhere...aka, lying about what your real agenda is, and changing the definitions of phrases and words as they apply to your political views...

So is he stupid, or a liar?

He can be socially liberal in his views, yet not politically active with those views you stupid troll.

Words mean something. If you flounce into a new forum with a few of your friends and you all announce you are socially liberal, and you're not, then you are irredeemably stupid.

If you state you're a social liberal, but not according to the accepted definition, you're some OTHER sort of social liberal that has NOTHING to do with the definition of social liberalism that is understood by the world...then you're using the same MO as social progressives everywhere...aka, lying about what your real agenda is, and changing the definitions of phrases and words as they apply to your political views...

No, he's just plagued with a stupid liar named koshergrl, just like the rest of us.

I love it when people who are owned for stupidity proclaim the person who noted their ignorance is *stoopid*.

Context means something too you nitwit. You can't seem to get it through your thick skull that I said I am "socially liberal", I explained what that means and yet you sit here and hold on to your term "social liberal" and it's rigid definition. I have explained multiple times that I do not believe in social justice or any of the other crap that comes with that term yet you will not let go.

So now I ask kindly, would you please go f*ck yourself?

Walking into a new forum like a gentleman and posting an intro thread is not "flouncing into a new forum."

Context means something too you nitwit. You can't seem to get it through your thick skull that I said I am "socially liberal", I explained what that means and yet you sit here and hold on to your term "social liberal" and it's rigid definition. I have explained multiple times that I do not believe in social justice or any of the other crap that comes with that term yet you will not let go.

So now I ask kindly, would you please go f*ck yourself?

It only takes her three minutes to masturbate and then f*ck if she's not back again.

For fuck's sake.
I just realized I spent a few more minutes than normal, reading posts about who is who, and who is pissed and who is liberal and who is not, and giggling at how people go at it.......and this is a fucking INTRODUCTION thread ~LMAO~

I thought I was in the Flame Zone.
The person who started the thread to introduce themselves.....are they still around?? ~LoL~

The person who started the thread to introduce themselves.....are they still around?? ~LoL~

That's what I'm wondering. I'm gonna go track his ass down and make him come back and answer for this mess he started. :badgrin:

That's what I'm wondering. I'm gonna go track his ass down and make him come back and answer for this mess he started. :badgrin:

Can you imagine people from the other forum who have been putting up with my rants about liberal progressives for the last five years witnessing this nitwit accusing me of being a liberal progressive? They'd probably get a good chuckle out of this chowder head and her accusations.

At least she finally shut up...

On the plus side... My responses to her would have got me banned at the other forum, yet somehow I am still here.

Cool.

You identified yourself as a social liberal, you moron:

"The term "social liberalism" is often used interchangeably with "modern liberalism".

Social liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sorry you're too stupid to effectively communicate your political stance on a political board, if indeed you are not just lying..

which is what I suspect. Particularly given your BFF on this board are shrieking, slobbering progressives.

You've made some mighty fine progressive friends, you call yourself socially liberal...

But you say you're not A social liberal, and that you apparently have a different set of definitions for a term that is universally recognized as "liberal", and which you applied to yourself.

Hmmmmm..

BTW, progressives (and anarchists) often clothe their ignorant asses in the title of "libertarian" as a way to divert attention from the fact that they're just anti-establishment eugenecist progressives who think they should be able to do whatever they want without ever being held accountable......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/#cite_note-richardson-8

You identified yourself as a social liberal, you moron:

"The term "social liberalism" is often used interchangeably with "modern liberalism".

Social liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sorry you're too stupid to effectively communicate your political stance on a political board, if indeed you are not just lying..

which is what I suspect. Particularly given your BFF on this board are shrieking, slobbering progressives.

You've made some mighty fine progressive friends, you call yourself socially liberal...

But you say you're not A social liberal, and that you apparently have a different set of definitions for a term that is universally recognized as "liberal", and which you applied to yourself.

Hmmmmm..

BTW, progressives (and anarchists) often clothe their ignorant asses in the title of "libertarian" as a way to divert attention from the fact that they're just anti-establishment eugenecist progressives who think they should be able to do whatever they want without ever being held accountable......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/#cite_note-richardson-8

Once again read my introduction post you nitwit....

I said "I am socially liberal"... I have repeatedly defined what I meant by that and you continue with your stupid bullsh!t... Why don't you take a look at my posts in the politics forum today and tell me that you believe I am a liberal progressive.

It's time for you to pull your head out of your butt and apologize to me for wasting my time with all of your silly nonsense.

koshergrl's inability to understand the difference between socially and social is truly humorous. First class moron with second class class.

koshergrl's inability to understand the difference between socially and social is truly humorous. First class moron with second class class.

She has a very bad case of obsessive compulsive disorder as well.

Forum List

Back