New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

You are now debunked...learn to read and think...if possiible...:eusa_whistle:

Or...if incapable...learn to comprehend what you hear....:cool:

Are you capable of composing a rational argument or can you only resort to endless links of material long since debunked?

Simple question...or so I thought. If it's too much, I'll dumb it down. If that's possible.

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

The Obama camp had that in theuir plans since day 1. My opinion.

His team has a way of making the American People look silly.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

Actually, saying out loud what you stated makes the you look nuts.

The Obama camp presented the Birth certificate. The right just do not want to recognize that Barack Hussein Obama is a 100% RED BLOODED REAL AMERICAN!!

This whole Birth certificate issue smacks of denial on the right.

There also seems to be a problem getting any information about his college years. Although, some information was obtained from Occidental indicating he attended on a grant or scholarship for foreign students.

I believe Chief Justice Roberts said he would entertain looking into things because of the number of lawsuits being filed and issue subpoenas for information. He can't do it soon enough for me.

Roberts said he would entertain looking in it.

Translation: he would think about looking into it. I.E. He is not going to look into it, but find humor into the reasons why he should or should not look into it.

The Roberts led Supreme Court already kicked out several Birthers claims due to the lack of merit.

Translation:The Chief Justice think you birthers are Bonkers!!:eusa_shhh:

I do not think you can dumb down any further...you are at your peak as demonstrated by your inane parroting and mis-use of the the word debunked....:cuckoo:

The only thing settled here is the word debunked stuck between your parrot ears...this is why when God was handing out brains...you thought he said trains...and said give me a great big empty one....:eek:

I know that this is the only type of debate and discussion your capable of, and experienced in...so, I'm glade you are entertained for the moment....:eusa_whistle:

How progressive of you...after all....:doubt:

I do not think you can dumb down any further...you are at your peak as demonstrated by your inane parroting and mis-use of the the word debunked....:cuckoo:

I'm not going to reinvent the wheel and make the same arguments that have already been made (and which you never seem to actually address beyond posting your endless links).

The only thing settled here is the word debunked stuck between your parrot ears...this is why when God was handing out brains...you thought he said trains...and said give me a great big empty one....:eek:

How long has it been since that family of schizophrenic raccoons burrowed up your nose and ate what was left of your brain? Are you just running that mouth of yours on raccoon droppings and a displaced sense of duty to keep up appearances? :eusa_shhh:

I know that this is the only type of debate and discussion your capable of, and experienced in...so, I'm glade you are entertained for the moment....:eusa_whistle:

Fortunately, my entertainment expectations are quite low. It's a slow day today and you fulfill them admirably :)

How progressive of you...after all....:doubt:

Ok....I got that you know all the right cliche's and buzzwords. Can you get beyond them?

For example, someone posted Snopes - Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth linkdebunking of the barfer conspiracy theory and all you can come up with is:

Wrong! The evidence I submitted is more valid, and abundant than any propaganda your progressive gov't rags and it's ringers have provided:

Valid how?

Abundant is meaningless. Rabbits are abundant, but other than being tasty, that doesn't mean a damn thing.

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

Can you prove that?

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

Proof?

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

And you know this how?

Hawaii, Obama, and the progressive Marxist/Fascist judges should provide the American people with a real American birth certificate if they have one.... Which they do not or it would of been provided and the matter laid to rest.... That simple

Simple....like ton. Yup.

Maybe you can answer these questions:

Can you provide any evidence that a heavily pregnant woman traveled to Kenya and traveled back with a newborn baby? Should be easy to find, airline records and all, passports....

Can you explain how it is that the Republican Governor, the Health Dept workers in Hawaii, the entire Democratic Congress, much of the Republican Congress, the courts, the Supreme Court, the Media (who would love to have a scoop like that and pay BIG money), John McCain, Hillary Clinton, countless other political opponents can all conspire to keep this great secret....when they can't even agree on a piece of legislation?

Why is there NO evidence prior to the presidential election....?

They are all progressive crooks and liers and I do not believe the words of either of the so-called two party mythers...only their documented actions which are destructive to our Country....

More Lies...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RGookyRrM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama lied about contacts with Brzezinski before OH primary[/ame]

New World Order Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5JxwPe4AD8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Best Video Ever - New World Order ( Radio edit )[/ame]

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

BAM someone understands the tactics....kudos and rep for you.

BTW I think Obama was born in Hawaii

No, I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Respect for the intelligence of the American People - the vast majority believe he was born in Hawaii, and accept the legal and valid birth certificate presented.

Why should he give in to a minority making outrageous demands? When and where does it stop? It's just like with the 9/11 conspiracy theory bullshit - should President Bush have acquiesced and answered all those frivolous charges? Obama, like Bush - would spend his entire presidency doing this becuase no matter what birth certificate he presented it would somehow be judged "fake" - more evidence would be demanded.

So, really - WHO is insulting the intelligence of the American People in this regard?

Obama?

Or the Barfers? And yes, I will call them pejuratives because I have totally no respect for them.

Wrong! The evidence I submitted is more valid, and abundant than any propaganda your progressive gov't rags and it's ringers have provided:

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.
WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.:clap2:

Hawaii, Obama, and the progressive Marxist/Fascist judges should provide the American people with a real American birth certificate if they have one.... Which they do not or it would of been provided and the matter laid to rest.... That simple....:eusa_whistle:

So wait a minute snopes is now owned by the government? What proof do you have of this?

Although this is precisely why I say Obama releasing his birth certificate will do nothing. Conspiracy nutjobs like zeitgeist here will just continue to cry out that all evidence against them is just more things cooked up by the ever expanding conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

Respect for the intelligence of the American People - the vast majority believe he was born in Hawaii, and accept the legal and valid birth certificate presented.

Why should he give in to a minority making outrageous demands? When and where does it stop? It's just like with the 9/11 conspiracy theory bullshit - should President Bush have acquiesced and answered all those frivolous charges? Obama, like Bush - would spend his entire presidency doing this becuase no matter what birth certificate he presented it would somehow be judged "fake" - more evidence would be demanded.

So, really - WHO is insulting the intelligence of the American People in this regard?

Obama?

Or the Barfers? And yes, I will call them pejuratives because I have totally no respect for them.

Wait there is a real birth certificate that has been made available? I hadn't seen a real legit one yet....got a link for me sweety?

I saw the microfiche newspaper article announcing his birth, hence my belief that he was born in hawaii.

Obama?

Wait there is a real birth certificate that has been made available? I hadn't seen a real legit one yet....got a link for me sweety?

I saw the microfiche newspaper article announcing his birth, hence my belief that he was born in hawaii.

Sweety? You trying to get on my nice side? Trying to get some chocolate kisses?:doubt:

The one that was presented has been validated by multiple people including the Gov of Hawaii - it's legal, and legit - or it would be for anyone but Obama. And since there is zero evidence showing his mother was in Kenya at the time of his birth I have no reason to doubt that legitimacy.

They did release it. Do not believe the lies.
NO state releases the original. They RETAIN the original.
I deal with certified copies of death and birth certificates weekly.
Everyone knows he was born in Hawaii.
Who in their right mind believes the birth announcement in the paper there in Hawaii a few days after his birth WAS FAKED?
The head of the Health Dept. that keeps and certifies birth certificates has validated it.
What more is there?
Death panels, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. Elvis works at the Waffle House. The Easter bunny is real.
Believe it or NOT.

YOU LIE! States will issue the original BC to the person who was born, or to the parents, and so forth, so Obama has a copy of the original with all the other papers a pertinent to it, but refuses to release it. This is the entire issue.

It is HE Barry Sotero (Alias Barak Hussein Obama, :evil: who won't release this original document so the taxpayers of the United States whose money he takes under false and frauduclent circumstances every time he collects his paycheck as President, can see it, and verify he is taking their money legally.

and what you don't seem to understand, is that Obama and the democrats KNOW that it really pisses you off, and that the longer and louder you demand to see his birth certificate, the more the independents and moderates in this nation will be repulsed by your lunacy and the more likely they will be to vote against candidates that loons like you support. Birthers make up a relatively insignificant percentage of the electorate, but the negative damage they do to the GOP is not at all insignificant.

thanks... keep it up. louder and longer, please.:lol:

Then you won't mind if we disregard your advice and keep on harming ourselves? Right? You are comical in your attempt to throw us off our game, and keep us from winning the way we know we can. It is the old trick of thousands of years duration.

Remember Tom Sawyer didn't want to white wash his aunt's picket fence, SOOOOO, he pretended it was fun and actually sold, for real cash, and other valuables, to his "friends," the "opportunity" to enjoy themselves by painting the fence.

You Democrats are expert conniving Tom Sawyers, who hope Republicans like us are as gullible and mononic as Tom's friends were. Gook Luck on that one catching on. Fact is you harden our resolve with every single word you write, so keep it up.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
They did release it. Do not believe the lies.
NO state releases the original. They RETAIN the original.
I deal with certified copies of death and birth certificates weekly.
Everyone knows he was born in Hawaii.
Who in their right mind believes the birth announcement in the paper there in Hawaii a few days after his birth WAS FAKED?
The head of the Health Dept. that keeps and certifies birth certificates has validated it.
What more is there?
Death panels, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. Elvis works at the Waffle House. The Easter bunny is real.
Believe it or NOT.

YOU LIE! States will issue the original BC to the person who was born, or to the parents, and so forth, so Obama has a copy of the original with all the other papers a pertinent to it, but refuses to release it. This is the entire issue.

It is HE Barry Sotero (Alias Barak Hussein Obama, :evil: who won't release this original document so the taxpayers of the United States whose money he takes under false and frauduclent circumstances every time he collects his paycheck as President, can see it, and verify he is taking their money legally.

and what you don't seem to understand, is that Obama and the democrats KNOW that it really pisses you off, and that the longer and louder you demand to see his birth certificate, the more the independents and moderates in this nation will be repulsed by your lunacy and the more likely they will be to vote against candidates that loons like you support. Birthers make up a relatively insignificant percentage of the electorate, but the negative damage they do to the GOP is not at all insignificant.

As you :evil: suggested, I am keeping it up, both louder and longer.....

Yeah...sure...it's a fake

Hey jackass. It is fake. In fact, it's so fake that even WND had to concede that it was fake. Maybe you should spend some more time on the websites you are trolling instead of trying to win the award for "Most Links Posted From Different Sites".

As I said, do some fucking research and you'll be amazed to find that the raised seal on that birth certificate was made by a coin.

You know those Nigerian Scammers that trick old ladies out of their life savings? They aren't just in Nigeria.

just like the bogus certificate from Hawaii that was mysteriously released on the internet over a year ago. I guess there is a sucker born every minute.... Believe the same people in gov't and in the courts who are robbing you blind and undermining your freedom and form of gov't?:cuckoo:

Suckers are born every minute and they flock to the birther movement because they want to believe Obama can be tossed from office through subterfuge.

I don't know what BC you are talking about now (there have been so many fakes, that I have lost track of most of them). If you are talking about the COLB that has twice been confirmed by the State Of Hawaii, then, no, that's not bogus.

You see, the proper public official varied it and thus Obama met the legal standard for citizenship. Then, several months later, the Chief Justice Of The Supreme Court swore him in.

You also fail to remember all the other investgative and concrete facts besides the lack of an authentic Hawaii certificate.:cuckoo:

For God's sake, don't bore me. It's obvious that you are about a year behind the times on this matter. Maybe you should bring yourself up to speed before pointing fingers.

You really need to examine your motives and blind willingness to defend and promote the corrupt/traitorous progressive politicians and judges in spite of the facts or lack thereof....:eusa_shhh:

To me this issue is more about the rule of law and preventing those who would attempt to subvert it and a legal election because they are paranoid, pissed, or both.

thank you. I realize you don't believe me that the rantings of the birthers are hurting republicans in the critical moderate/independent demographic, but your ill-advised bullheadedness on this issue WILL play into the president's hands. And I am sure he will be grateful, even though he would never be so crass as to express that gratitude.

Things are playing out much nicer this month than I expected.

Birthers continue to alienate moderates and independents from the GOP
Arizona alienates hispanics from the GOP
and Rand Paul alienates blacks from the GOP.

excellent.:lol:

Then you won't mind if we disregard your advice and keep on harming ourselves? Right?

Go for it. Just don't expect us to not laugh at you all along the way.

BTW, your numbers are shrinking vastly as most of the birthers now realize they latched their wagon onto a bunch of bigots and lawyers who are so incompetent that they can't argue a case in front of a federal judge without getting fined.

BTW, since I know your retort, that federal judge was a Bush II appointee.

thank you. I realize you don't believe me that the rantings of the birthers are hurting republicans in the critical moderate/independent demographic, but your ill-advised bullheadedness on this issue WILL play into the president's hands. And I am sure he will be grateful, even though he would never be so crass as to express that gratitude.

Bunch of progressive horse crap....:cuckoo:

The majority of the American people who have a functioning brain want to know the truth no matter what party they align themselves with....:lol:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :eusa_pray:

Bunch of progressive horse crap....:cuckoo:

The majority of the American people who have a functioning brain want to know the truth no matter what party they align themselves with....:lol:

the majority of the American people already KNOW the truth. :lol:

Forum List

Back