New Haven Asks State to Allow Non-Citizens to Vote

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Dont Taz Me Bro, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,538
    Here it comes. This is exactly how it starts.

Never mind the fact that they shouldn't even be there in the first place, asshole.

2. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Illegals already get free college and medical care in California, and several other states I think. The battle is lost, this country belongs to people that shouldn't even be here.

3. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Is the entire country on crack? Or, more accurately, is that what New Haven thinks?

4. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    Why even have a law restricting immigration if you are not going to enforce it and reward the illegals citizenship rights. Look at all the money we would save if we abolished ICE.

Why didn't they ask to let illegals run for office too? Or is that down the road?

5. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    That's going to happen eventually, plus with our growing Hispanic population, an illegal has a chance at winning.

6. frazzledgear

frazzledgear Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Everybody knows why a Democrat would propose this and why many Democrats will get behind it. The margin of win for Republicans in New Haven when they do win is often less than the number of illegals believed to be living there. What better way to just outright strip Americans of their choice in New Haven! This guy just announced he believes illegals, non-citizens, people who have no right to even be there at all are the natural constituents of Democrats over American citizens - because we all know for a fact this guy would NEVER propose such a horrific idea if he believed illegals would vote Republican. NOT EVER. He is at least being upfront by announcing if winning means it takes disenfranchising Americans by DELIBERATELY diluting the power of THEIR vote in favor of people who have no right to even be in this country -then so be it. He has announced he believes he owes ILLEGALS more than he owes Americans in New Haven because giving illegals the vote means diluting the power of American voters in deciding elections, diluting the ability of Americans to decide the course of New Haven. In a short time it will outright deprive Americans of that ability as it will be viewed as an invitation for illegals to come to New Haven, take over the town and declare it belongs to illegals and NOT to Americans.

He stinks like a traitor -because he is. As is everyone who supports stripping Americans of even MORE of their power by deliberately diluting the power of their very vote in order to give illegals even greater opportunities to exploit our system for THEIR benefit -and at OUR expense. I can't think of a more efficient and destructive way of bringing about the collapse from within of our entire system in this way than by traitors like this insisting we need to strip even MORE power from Americans and hand it over to people who not only don't belong here -but don't even have the best interests of this nation at heart and are only here in the first place to EXPLOIT us for everything they can take us for.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325
    TM whole heartedly supports this patriotic legislation........

8. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,028
    How about this Democrat-analogy:
    "All I’m just saying is that like women and African-Americans before them, this is a class of individuals that are precluded from having a say in the community in which they’re a part of," DeStefano told the Independent."
    New Haven, Conn., mayor wants to let illegal immigrants vote in local elections | syracuse.com

So...folks were born as an illegal alien?

I hope everyone is aware of the Democrat movement to re-invest felons with voting rights.