New guy here

We aren't going to treat you any different gimp. Hopefully you wouldn't want it any other way. Welcome, have fun and we still require a floatation device for the first week.

nobody told me about needing a floatation device........

Bottom of your seat. Keep your tray and seat in an upright position, we are about to take off.
I actually have a post on YT sort of like what you said about the landing part on a space shuttle landing, including "extinguish your cigarettes" and other humor and its the top comment

We aren't going to treat you any different gimp. Hopefully you wouldn't want it any other way. Welcome, have fun and we still require a floatation device for the first week.

Bottom of your seat. Keep your tray and seat in an upright position, we are about to take off.

meh......I didn't introduce myself first, just jumped into the foray unannounced, so I guess I deserved it

WAIT.........not enough buns to go round??? WOW, you do live dangerously...........

Don't let anyone get your goat.

If they do, keep this one hidden:

funny-goat-pictures-video.jpg

meh......I didn't introduce myself first, just jumped into the foray unannounced, so I guess I deserved it

WAIT.........not enough buns to go round??? WOW, you do live dangerously...........

Great mustard shortage of 2011 about ended the whole board.

Nice you have you, and everyone else too.
Only 8 buns so get them while the last

Had a talking dog once, but he had a limited vocabulary.

Butch, what do you call the thing that covers a house?

woof

Butch, is sandpaper smooth are rough?

Ruff

Forum List

Back