New Gallup Poll: Trump approval in freefall, sinks to 36%

I prefer objective data and evidence in lieu of subjective speculation or partisan opinions. You are offering no supportive evidence for you claim. The question was, which poll was taken that did not include data from states that supported him? You only provide an opinion on the second part of the question and ignored the portion of the question that requires an objective response.
I'm just messing with you camp...lol

I prefer objective data and evidence in lieu of subjective speculation or partisan opinions. You are offering no supportive evidence for you claim. The question was, which poll was taken that did not include data from states that supported him? You only provide an opinion on the second part of the question and ignored the portion of the question that requires an objective response.
I'm just messing with you camp...lol
I don't follow individual posters close enough to be able to tell when someone is just having fun or someone is a genuine wacko, retard or whatever. Message boards like this are just entertainment, for me anyhow. No harm, no foul.

Nobody believes polls anymore.
Well you certainly still believe in polls . . .
Unlike you, I'm posting links to back up what I say. Why don't you post your own links if you think Gallup isn't credible?
. . . at least when they say what you want to hear.

What a hypocrite you are, huh?

Unlike you, I'm posting links to back up what I say. Why don't you post your own links if you think Gallup isn't credible?

What's your point? You claim Gallup is credible, don't you? Or is it only when they say what you want to hear?

What's your point? You claim Gallup is credible, don't you? Or is it only when they say what you want to hear?

His point is you were for polls before you were against 'em. And now you're busted. Bigly too.

His point is you were for polls before you were against 'em. And now you're busted. Bigly too.
That's funny, I was making the exact same point about you phony leftists, a MONTH ago. Looks like YOU'RE the one busted, Bigly too, hypocrite.

That's funny, I was making the exact same point about you phony leftists, a MONTH ago. Looks like YOU'RE the one busted, Bigly too, hypocrite.

I ain't the one who got caught dismissing polls as a basis of refutation after using the same thing as a basis for support, so I don't think so Homer. :rofl:

My instinct on what is really going on is respondents expect that pollsters want negative results based on the media. Americans generally being good natured are willing to oblige. Just my opinion but the Donald and the me have good instincts.

LOLOL

Your attempts to project your hypocrisy upon me fails you miserably as I said nothing about that poll.

Meanwhile, you're busted pushing polls you like while dissing the ones you don't like.

Hypocrite.

I ain't the one who got caught dismissing polls as a basis of refutation after using the same thing as a basis for support, so I don't think so Homer. :rofl:
Um, I believe you LIVED by the polls just before the election, dickwad. Should we dig up some of your posts?

LOLOL

Your attempts to project your hypocrisy upon me fails you miserably as I said nothing about that poll.

Meanwhile, you're busted pushing polls you like while dissing the ones you don't like.

Hypocrite.
Better work on your reading comprehension, kid. I was responding to pogo, not you. But since you brought it up, why are you praising the Gallup poll and dismissing the Rasmussen poll? Don't bother, we know it's you pushing the polls you like while dissing the ones you don't. You're the hypocrite.

Drinking again, I see. You're not gonna talk him out of office, Billy000.
At least I'm bracing myself for the awfulness that will come from his presidency. You're just deluding yourself into thinking he's good at his job. You'll be blindsided by what comes next.
I used to think deluded too, but I now think many are lying for him

Last edited:
But you could also look at the millions who protested nationwide the day after his inauguration
Liberal's are sore losers and will gladly march in the streets, especially if bussed to the protest venue as 100s of busses were driven to Chicago as one example. The people who stayed home were the ones who support President Trump. They were 300 times those in the streets.

But you could also look at the millions who protested nationwide the day after his inauguration
Liberal's are sore losers and will gladly march in the streets, especially if bussed to the protest venue as 100s of busses were driven to Chicago as one example. The people who stayed home were the ones who support President Trump. They were 300 times those in the streets.
You drank the Kool-Aid.

There is an uptick in the American Dream index since his inauguration. Prior to that, it was in a death spiral.. [aka. the Obama Years]

Americans are feeling positive about their futures. Your poll numbers are bullshit. Nobody polled me.

Forum List

Back