new forum needed: stormfront lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
a new forum for the racism that flourishes on this board....that way those of us who do not care to engage in ...isms would not see the hateful thread titles....i am not against freedom of expression but i would like to see it separated from the main forum....perhaps a forum where you can only neg people.....a balance so to say

Don't go looking there.

It's a choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
a new forum for the racism that flourishes on this board....that way those of us who do not care to engage in ...isms would not see the hateful thread titles....i am not against freedom of expression but i would like to see it separated from the main forum....perhaps a forum where you can only neg people.....a balance so to say

Some people in any large enough sample are going to be racist. Exiling them to a racists-only island doesn't work. Education works, but you have to have to the patience and willingness to teach. But if you ignore it, exile it, suppress it, you can't teach against it.

Some people in any large enough sample are going to be racist. Exiling them to a racists-only island doesn't work. Education works, but you have to have to the patience and willingness to teach. But if you ignore it, exile it, suppress it, you can't teach against it.

honey hush....you cannot fix stupid....nor can you tell it anything....

All that would happen with such a forum is that anyone who ared to comment on the failure of modern affirmative action, the crime rate and other crises within the black community, would be labeled *racist* (as they already are) and any meaningful conversation on those topics effectively labeled as hate speech and shut down.

Cuz its "racist" and "hateful" to care about the predicament of minority populations that are being destroyed by progressive policies.

A fair comparison would be to call any conversation that attacked the progressive method of *integrating* Indian children in the first half of the 20th century by removing them from their families and placing them in boarding schools where they were isolated from their tribes, allowed to speak only English...all with the best intentions...*racist*. Because the intent was to make them fully equal with their white counterparts.

The result was the destruction of native culture, in a remarkably short time. That's what happened with the advent of the welfare culture....meant to *help* minorities...and which has had the exact opposite effect, of course. And now that it's obvious, the push by the left is to make any criticism of it, or any observation that points to the rampant crime and other social issues of the black communities...*racist*,or alternately, *hate speech*.

Last edited:
forgive me...just forgive me.....

95% of the jews in denmark survive ww2...why....they took action..they were warned that the round up was coming and moved out....the swiss took them in....

i am sorry sometimes you have to just stand up for what is right....and its not negotiable...

i am not talking about threads that discuss inner cities are problems what are rational....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-caught-in-sting-are-all-black-democrats.html

the worst is nosteve....i wonder what his world is like..getting up early to find the most horrifying stories involving blacks?

i am all for their rights to express themselves...but damn i would love if it could be done in a forum where they have each other to love and to hold....

honey hush....you cannot fix stupid....nor can you tell it anything....

People aren't born racist. It's something they've learned, and anything learned can be unlearned.

i am not talking about threads that discuss inner cities are problems what are rational....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-caught-in-sting-are-all-black-democrats.html

the worst is nosteve....i wonder what his world is like..getting up early to find the most horrifying stories involving blacks?

i am all for their rights to express themselves...but damn i would love if it could be done in a forum where they have each other to love and to hold....

Steve isn't the worst. He's just prolithic. In terms of venom-spitting slobbering racist posts I've seen far worse than anything from Steve.

The place for discussing or airing out grievances with individual posters or members is the Flame Zone

Moreover, should you wish to challenge a topic or perspective do it in the thread you wish to challenge. If you find a thread or post to have violated rules please use the report button.The Announcement and Feedback forum is not the place for this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back