New Crazy as Usual NRA Ad

Aug 7, 2012
Are the President's kids more important, it asks? What total rubbish. No, they are not but they are highly visible and not protecting them would create a potential national security risk if kidnapped or something putting pressure on the President to do something he might otherwise NOT do. How dumb F can you get? It is a totally nonsense, garbage analogy they are trying to spew and of course most gun nuts will latch onto that!

Are the President's kids more important, it asks? What total rubbish. No, they are not but they are highly visible and not protecting them would create a potential national security risk if kidnapped or something putting pressure on the President to do something he might otherwise NOT do. How dumb F can you get? It is a totally nonsense, garbage analogy they are trying to spew and of course most gun nuts will latch onto that!

I saw the ad and YouTube has it from show cuts, but I'm waiting for a just ad version.

One of the things the two shows I saw didn't mention is why would someone think it's the Presidents job to put security in schools? That's a local issue.

The ad is going to backfire on the NRA.

Cry us a river..

It's already BEEN POSTED so go cry in that one

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

i agree the analogy is not good. however, don't you find it odd that obama has no problem arming people to protect his school age children, but not supporting others do so?

Are the President's kids more important, it asks? What total rubbish. No, they are not but they are highly visible and not protecting them would create a potential national security risk if kidnapped or something putting pressure on the President to do something he might otherwise NOT do.

The President's kid's school has armed guards.

His kids have a full detailed Secret Service protection at school to protect the national interest.

Well, yes they obviously are more important. The kidnapping or injury of the President's kids would be a tragedy as it would be in any family but it would not be a National security risk. What would be the scenario of "putting pressure on the president to do something he he might not otherwise do"? Obviously the left is once more thinking with it's emotions rather than logic. Clearly there is a double standard not only for the president and politicians but for the left wing celebrity culture who depend on armed guards to keep them safe. Former anti-gun radical senator Ted Kennedy's civilian bodyguard was arrested for trying to get through a metal detector at the Senate Office building while concealing two illlegal fully automatic weapons. Teddy got him off the hook and now the local judge is probably sipping pina coladas on his villa in Jamaica.

Does the NRA leadership really believe Obama is trying to take all the guns away? Did Oral Roberts really believe that God would "call him home" if he did not get $8M?

you libtards are so convoluted....it's laughable....

of course the Prez kids need protection.....but our kids need protection too.....

or are you just lying about the need for more gun control in order to "just save one more child's life".....?

:lol:

Last edited:
Full ad.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2bKw7ZsQgtc]Protection For Obama's Kids, Gun-Free Zones For Ours? - YouTube[/ame]

Does the NRA leadership really believe Obama is trying to take all the guns away? Did Oral Roberts really believe that God would "call him home" if he did not get $8M?

THE NRA is made up of the citizens OF THIS COUNTRY..
so you can get off the nra boogyman kick

To say the president's children should not have protection is just stupid and vile but really, I think it pales next to lushbo's making fun of children crying and being afraid of being shot. I saw a bit of it on the news a while ago, he's imitating children, 'w-a-a-a, I don't wanna die'.

The right wing nutters need to re-name themselves as a branch of the Westboro Baptists. They want more and more killing, more and more murders and, there's a bunch of creeps on this board who would applaud if the president's two daughters were murdered.

No, but it sure as hell sells guns and that's all that matters.

Money.

The more murders there are, the more they can gin up the fools to buy more guns.

To say the president's children should not have protection is just stupid and vile but really, I think it pales next to lushbo's making fun of children crying and being afraid of being shot. I saw a bit of it on the news a while ago, he's imitating children, 'w-a-a-a, I don't wanna die'.

The right wing nutters need to re-name themselves as a branch of the Westboro Baptists. They want more and more killing, more and more murders and, there's a bunch of creeps on this board who would applaud if the president's two daughters were murdered.

well yeah, all our kings and queens need protection...and you need to rename yourself, INSANE
Obama has used his own kids before, so you all can get off the high horsey anytime

Last edited:

Forum List

Back