New Crazy as Usual NRA Ad

Trained. Trained. Trained. Trained. Luddly shows that the people who protect the President are the best. Anyone of those guys, and gals, could probably drop a person at 75 feet in less time than it takes you to get out your wallet for the NRA. Does anyone actually believe that a school without enough money for books is going to get a well trained guard?

They don't need anyone trained that well. Someone committing a mass shooting will much closer than 75 feet, and they'll have plenty of time to aim.

You know, I much prefer what they're doing down in San Antonio right now. Instead of giving teachers guns, they are training them in self defense and how to bring down attackers WITHOUT having to use a gun.

603000_522224187799451_1462091173_n.jpg

Same with his kids.
Same with Bush's daughters.
Same with every president's kids.

Trained. Trained. Trained. Trained. Luddly shows that the people who protect the President are the best. Anyone of those guys, and gals, could probably drop a person at 75 feet in less time than it takes you to get out your wallet for the NRA. Does anyone actually believe that a school without enough money for books is going to get a well trained guard?

Excellent point. Amazingly, the nutters want to arm teachers.

The real thing practices and has to re-qualify over and over. Teachers with guns? STOOOOIP. Beyond stupid.

I hate to think of the kid who gets the key and gets into the locked gun closet. How about the teacher faced with a 30 round clip mowing her classroom down (including her) while she fumbles for the key to the closet, the key to the ammo, gets inn to the closet, gets the gun, unlocks the ammo, get the ammo, fumbles in her terror to get the gun loaded.

Shit.

We would be at her funeral LONG before she got a gun loaded.

Not to mention that there is no way the nutters can guarantee the gun would be anywhere near the shooter.

These idiots are incapable of logic or practical thought. All they can do is buy more guns.

Well presumably it would be an armed guard. What were those police officers the other day shot with? Oh yeah, a gun from one of the officers. Nothing like putting nothing but an ill-trained guard, a leather strap, and a snap between a pissed off kid and a loaded firearm.

They don't need anyone trained that well. Someone committing a mass shooting will much closer than 75 feet, and they'll have plenty of time to aim.

What if they're wearing body armor like the shooter in CO? How many teachers trained on the fly how to shoot a weapon are going to be able to hit an 8 inch by 8 inch target from more than 30 feet away?

Excellent point. Amazingly, the nutters want to arm teachers.

The real thing practices and has to re-qualify over and over. Teachers with guns? STOOOOIP. Beyond stupid.

I hate to think of the kid who gets the key and gets into the locked gun closet. How about the teacher faced with a 30 round clip mowing her classroom down (including her) while she fumbles for the key to the closet, the key to the ammo, gets inn to the closet, gets the gun, unlocks the ammo, get the ammo, fumbles in her terror to get the gun loaded.

Shit.

We would be at her funeral LONG before she got a gun loaded.

I marvel at the incredible idiocy of liberal turds. The suggestion is for a few of the teachers to get concealed carry permits. They would also have to undertake regular training, like practice at a gun range once a semester. Only a liberal turd would conceive of keeping the guns in a gun locker.

I'll bet every teacher who as at Sandy Hook was wishing they had a gun.

Not to mention that there is no way the nutters can guarantee the gun would be anywhere near the shooter.

These idiots are incapable of logic or practical thought. All they can do is buy more guns.

ROFL! How many seconds would it take an armed teacher to cross from one end of en elementary school to another? If 5 teachers in the school were armed, it is guaranteed that one would be only seconds away from wherever the shooting started.

That's what you call "practical thought" and "logic?"

New-Fantasyland-600x278.jpg

What if they're wearing body armor like the shooter in CO? How many teachers trained on the fly how to shoot a weapon are going to be able to hit an 8 inch by 8 inch target from more than 30 feet away?

If they practice at the gun range for an hour each semester, all of them should be able to do it.

Yes.

Better to roll up in a ball and clutch your Obama locket.

You know, I much prefer what they're doing down in San Antonio right now. Instead of giving teachers guns, they are training them in self defense and how to bring down attackers WITHOUT having to use a gun.

I agree completely. I have been trained to use an M16 and have taken a few years of karate. I don't carry my M16 (they took it away) but I do carry my martial arts wherever I go. A little martial arts training in the morning would probably do the whole school some good.

New-Fantasyland-600x278.jpg

How is that a "fantasy?" People with concealed carry use guns to defend themselves every day of the week. People who work in as stations and convenience stores have blown away thousands of crooks over the years.

Shooting a gun is not all that hard. Millions of men somehow managed to do it during WW II.

If they practice at the gun range for an hour each semester, all of them should be able to do it.

When I was stationed with the Security Force up in Newport RI, some of us could do it (I qualified as sharpshooter), but there were quite a few that couldn't qualify that high.

And...........we practiced for a full day, once a month.

ROFL! Now whose living in Fantasyland?

When I was stationed with the Security Force up in Newport RI, some of us could do it (I qualified as sharpshooter), but there were quite a few that couldn't qualify that high.

And...........we practiced for a full day, once a month.

THey don't need to be sharpshooters. Furthermore, the kind of people who volunteer are likely to be the kind that are already comfortable with guns.

I'll bet every teacher who as at Sandy Hook was wishing they had a gun.

The whole community at Sandy Hook is hoping gun control legislation gets passed soon. Maybe if you would have watched the President today and seen the parents in the audience you won't be such a FUCKING MORON right now.

Yeah.............look how well it worked out in AZ when Gabby Gifford was shot. The gunman (Laughtner) wasn't taken out by the dude with a CC liscence (who almost shot the wrong person), he was taken out by unarmed people when he stopped to reload.

If he'd only had 10 rounds/magazine, how many lives would have been saved if he had to reload after only 15-20 shots (he had 2 guns)?

Four hours a year? Yeah, that should just about do it.

I saw the NRA new logo and this image I saw recently immediately came to mind.

Why am I not surprised you would prove Godwin's law?

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Google is your friend.

Definition of Godwin's law
noun

the theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that someone or something will eventually be compared to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis, regardless of the original topic

Why am I not surprised you would prove Godwin's law?

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Google is your friend.

Definition of Godwin's law
noun

the theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that someone or something will eventually be compared to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis, regardless of the original topic

The geometric shape matches. That shape was on the merchandise at one of the guns shows from which I posted pictures the other day. So once again, how does your comment make any sense? I am very impressed you know Godwin's law. Is there a Godwin's law for Godwin's law?

Forum List

Back