New Conservative Television Show.

There is a new show coming out soon. It is written and produced by Conservatives.

It's going to make fun of gays, illegal aliens, welfare moms and every other cow that is sacred to the left.

I realize that this may offend some leftists. So I'll tell you what some of you have told Conservatives, concerned about all of the violence and filth that leftists put on the boob tube. Ready for it?

If you don't like it, then change the channel.

Any questions?

Is it the show, the opposition, on Comedy Central? If it is, it’s not written and produced by conservatives, if it was there wouldn’t be a need to name it the opposition...a leftist would name it the opposition, because that’s the opposition to the leftist mind...not a conservative mind. And the show is clearly a strawman parody of the right, just like the Colbert report was. It also goes to show how much the left controls the media since CC already has 2 political parody shows that are from a leftist view, and now are adding a third that’s admittedly doing a parody of conservatives, making strawman points to be funny, just like Colbert...and the title is the opposition, that should tell you everything you need to know. Opposition to what exactly? Really not at all even trying to be inclusive of half the country.

There is a new show coming out soon. It is written and produced by Conservatives.

It's going to make fun of gays, illegal aliens, welfare moms and every other cow that is sacred to the left.

I realize that this may offend some leftists. So I'll tell you what some of you have told Conservatives, concerned about all of the violence and filth that leftists put on the boob tube. Ready for it?

Any questions?

What are you talking about?: They can't even show re-runs of the Dukes of Hazard cuz there is a confederate flag painted on the car they you expect me to believe that they will put a show on openly mocking these dolts?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Any questions?
Like this? Don't dismiss it because it's SNL. They poked fun at political correctness last night.

Once again, the show is fictitious.

Of course it is! The only things you have as victories are made up things. Also, of course because Conservatives arent funny. Thats an easy one
You missed the point of this post. The left has told us that if we don't like what's on TV then we can just change the channel. What I did was turn it around and give you lefties the same option.

t1-156668-img_3329.jpg

Didn't the Right try to do a comedy show some years ago, like a counter to the Daily Show, or maybe SNL?

Didn't it last like about 5 minutes?

And the thin skinned are screeching about it this morning.

Any questions?

Link?

Any questions?
Like this? Don't dismiss it because it's SNL. They poked fun at political correctness last night.

While they do lean to the Left, I have to give them credit for being equal opportunity once in a while. No one is safe.

While not exactly political, South Park has made fun of plenty of liberal sacred cows over the years. Remember the San Francisco episode, when the city was getting overrun with smug instead of smog?

Once again, the show is fictitious.

Of course it is! The only things you have as victories are made up things. Also, of course because Conservatives arent funny. Thats an easy one
You missed the point of this post. The left has told us that if we don't like what's on TV then we can just change the channel. What I did was turn it around and give you lefties the same option.

View attachment 158749

No, I got the point. You have no vicores except ones you make up and conservatives aren' funny or alented enough to produce a show that anyone will like.

Any questions?

EDIT: Quit asking for a link. I have simply used a fictitious show to express how hypocritical the Left is.

Conservatives and entertainment do not mix

Hasn't been a successful conservative show since Lawrence Welk

Republicans will never be serious contenders in politically and socially offensive humor. Does H'wood think they can get off the hook for a hundred years of sexual abuse, rape and homosexual pedophilia by producing more bigotry disguised as humor? Frankly I smell a rat.

Any questions?

EDIT: Quit asking for a link. I have simply used a fictitious show to express how hypocritical the Left is.

Gee you would think, if you believed the right's propaganda that the US is really a center/right country, that there would be successful conservative shows throughout television.

Any questions?

There are often some very entertaining clips featuring conservatives on Tosh.0. Usually involving some combination of booze, guns, and off road vehicles.

Forum List

Back