New Chicago Mayor Presides Over Deadliest Memorial Day Weekend In Chicago History

lol IM2 was babbling his usual idiot nonsense in another thread about how murders were down in Chicago.

Wow ... the feral animals are shooting two year olds now, too. You know how threatening two year olds can be, right? Clearly self-defense.

Even Al Sharpton hasn't figured out how to make some money off this yet.

Last edited:
....and he says HE is 'devastated'.

How do you think the victims' families feel, Mayor?

So, what's your brilliant plan now?

it is sad when you're already wanting the previous creature back....lolol

The mayor's statement makes it seem like he is clueless. Although I'm not sure what Mr. Johnson could do anyhow.

I guess he could tell the police officers to crack down on the gang-bangers and other criminal element behind the violence. But I doubt that would work, I don't think they would trust the mayor not to respond against the police if the Cripz and Bloodz types complained about getting their wigs split by the Chicago PD.

....and he says HE is 'devastated'.

How do you think the victims' families feel, Mayor?

So, what's your brilliant plan now?

i dunno...................when you look at this guys face, it screams....special needs....special needs

they elected a bigger moron than before....lolol..........that's progressives...bawwwhahaha

Telling the police to stand down and reducing their numbers can certainly reduce the crime rate in Chicago. The "crime rate" is based upon reported crimes.

Harder to explain away bodies however. But it can be done. If Chicago brought in a new coroner, they could classify a lot of murder victims as "natural causes" like "lead poisoning", which can get the murder rate down to more reasonable numbers.

The fucking nerve of those filthy marxist animals... pretending life is precious is a charade they just can't keep up anymore.

Where's BLM? Where's AOC? Where's the kenyan lawn jockey? Where's Josef Stolen? The fake doctor? Anybody out there?

Strict gun control at work in ShitCongo.... :laughing0301:

texit.jpg

He is already getting the Dems better results than his predecessor, the monster of the lake city.

He's a Dimocrat, he's a black. His plan will be to work towards getting as many criminals back out on the streets as he can during his tenure.

Forum List

Back