Tara Reade defects to Russia

Well there is a turn up.. It kind of throws shade on her accusations on President Biden. File in the bin I would say.

Moving someplace that Biden and his thugs can't get to her seems like a pretty smart choice.

There is an election coming up next year, the libs are going to want to stop her from speaking out.

Better to be in the Russian Federation than in one of Sleepy Joe's dungeons or a grave.

Well there is a turn up.. It kind of throws shade on her accusations on President Biden. File in the bin I would say.

Just another example of how Trump and Russia colluded to take down Hillary and tried to take down Biden.

So ask yourselves. Do you want what Putin wants? Putin wants Trump back.

Trump admits he wants to fuck his own daughter on Howard Stern. Now that's a fact.
GiganticPiercingEastrussiancoursinghounds-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, it's easy to believe Tara Reade is the one woman the stuttering fuck DIDN'T molest in the last 50 years.

Yeah..... riiiigggghhhhtttt......

Russia isn't a bad place. I lived there for 4 years. It's europe without a pedo king that needs to be dutifully sucked off by the peasants. She'll be a lot safer over there and, God love her, she'll finally be away from her rapist.... maybe she can find some peace in her golden years.

It is likely that most places in Russia are much safer than many places in the US.

I've never been to Russia, but it's likely no city there looks like the hell holes of SF, Chicago, NY and Seattle or Portland.

Yeah, it's easy to believe Tara Reade is the one woman the stuttering fuck DIDN'T molest in the last 50 years.

Yeah..... riiiigggghhhhtttt......

Russia isn't a bad place. I lived there for 4 years. It's europe without a pedo king that needs to be dutifully sucked off by the peasents. She'll be a lot safer over there and, God love her, she'll finally be away from her rapist.... maybe she can find some peace in her golden years.
Putin puppets......how many here on USMB pretending to be Americans?

Trump admits he wants to fuck his own daughter on Howard Stern. Now that's a fact.
What does THAT have to do with Tara Reid?

Plus, Trump never said that on Stern. Trump admitted on Stern that Ivanka is a “hot piece of ass”, or something along those lines, which she is. Those words were spoken by Stern and we all know Stern is a comedy show. Don used to appear on Stern periodically and was quite entertaining.

If Dems could not lie then they would have nothing to say about anything. 🙄

Putin puppets......how many here on USMB pretending to be Americans?
Born and raised in this shithole but I've never ever ever ever ever told anyone I'm an amercian. Too fucking embarrassing. It would associate me with filthy shit like you.... and I don't need that kind of humiliation in my life.

And that's distributed over 30+ countries that I've lived/worked or visited.

I'm a Texan. Hard stop. I don't need validation from defective cocksuckers like you. :laughing0301:

texit.jpg

I wonder if Tara was being paid by the russians when she lied about Biden ? This development suggests that she was.
Contrast her behaviour with that of Stormy Daniels.
It is the difference between light and shade. Truth and lies.

I wonder if Tara was being paid by the russians when she lied about Biden ? This development suggests that she was.
Contrast her behaviour with that of Stormy Daniels.
It is the difference between light and shade. Truth and lies.

What makes you think that Ms. Reade is lying at all?

I haven't heard any testimony from Sleepy Joe denying what happened.

What makes you think that Ms. Reade is lying at all?

I haven't heard any testimony from Sleepy Joe denying what happened.
It isnt looking good forr her is it ? She accuses the Prez of trump type behaviour and then pops up in moscow apologising for the US aggression.
It seems like a totallly staged piece of bulllshit. Did trump know or was putin doing it without him.?

Forum List

Back