New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

According to the marketing exec. they didn't have much to lose anyway since the Budweiser brand was already on life support. The point you seem to be missing is that there is no mainstream company, product, industry or service that wants anything to do with white wing culture. This move by Bud might not end up working but they know the future is with young progressives and not with you. The only question is whether or not Bud can win them over. That your culture is already dead and buried is the default assumption of the market.
Then they won't miss me and I won't miss them.

Neither can I find any thing on decline in sales until the Mulvaney folly. Sure they are suffering from inflation but then....who isnt...including other beer brands.

I suspect Alissa has a political/social agenda and she'll kill that brand to achieve it.

Of course you'll miss your cultural relevance but no, no one is going to miss you. 😄
what is your problem? you are not bothering me. So why the stalking? I have been pretty neutral in my responses and yet you just CAN NOT stop. What's with you dude?

Let the effing thing play out. It's not going to make a major difference in either of our lives. sheesh.

The left has had a very bad no good week.

Maybe that's why they can't let this budweiser thing go.

what is your problem? you are not bothering me. So why the stalking? I have been pretty neutral in my responses and yet you just CAN NOT stop. What's with you dude?

Let the effing thing play out. It's not going to make a major difference in either of our lives. sheesh.
I don't have neutral feelings towards bigots. As long as you folks feel brave enough to show your faces around in public I'm going to point and laugh and call attention to the fact that no one in decent society likes your kind or wants your kind around. 😁

I don't have neutral feelings towards bigots. As long as you folks feel brave enough to show your faces around in public I'm going to point and laugh and call attention to the fact that no one in decent society likes your kind or wants your kind around. 😁
0b1ac38b45e4da94.png

Donald Trump Jr. demands END to Bud Light boycott over partnership with trans influencer - and praises them for donating MORE to GOP than to Dems: 'I'm leaving them alone. I think you should probably do the same'​

Sorry, Don. Not happening. This is more important than that.

And...

1681581302581.png

1681581322196.png

Last edited:

Donald Trump Jr. demands END to Bud Light boycott over partnership with trans influencer - and praises them for donating MORE to GOP than to Dems: 'I'm leaving them alone. I think you should probably do the same'​

Sorry, Don. Not happening. This is more important than that.

And...

View attachment 776614
View attachment 776615

The left has had a very bad no good week.

Maybe that's why they can't let this budweiser thing go.

In Tennessee, a couple of Democrats were expelled from the legislature for leading a January 6-style protest. In Texas, a federal judge placed a ban on mailing abortion pills — upholding a federal law that has been on the books for 150 years.

The two Dems are already back in their seats and the Texas judge ruling has been stayed.

Your link is old news .

In Tennessee, a couple of Democrats were expelled from the legislature for leading a January 6-style protest. In Texas, a federal judge placed a ban on mailing abortion pills — upholding a federal law that has been on the books for 150 years.

The two Dems are already back in their seats and the Texas judge ruling has been stayed.

Your link is old news .
yes. Radicals played this well.

Forum List

Back