Budweiser gives beer away for free in stores with new promotions after Dylan Mulvaney backlash

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If they won't buy it, maybe they'll drink it if it's free. 'Free' is always a winning campaign, unless you're trying to make money.

• Budweiser is giving away free beer as part of a promotional rebate
  • Anheuser-Busch has seen its market value plunge $15.7billion since the disastrous campaign with Mulvaney
  • Up to two submissions can be made till the end of the month to get the free beer

Budweiser is giving away its beer for free with new promotions after the Dylan Mulvaney backlash wiped almost $16 billion off parent company Anheuser-Busch's market value.

Anheuser-Busch has seen its market value plunge $15.7billion since the disastrous campaign with Mulvaney began on April 1.

In the latest scramble to return to the good graces of customers, Bud Light revealed a new promotion called the US Budweiser Family Memorial Day Rebate online.

The rebate promises an amount 'equivalent to the purchase price of one 15-pack or larger, up to $15' of Bud Light, Budweiser, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select 55 paid via Anheuser-Busch Digital Prepaid Mastercard.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/budweiser-gives-beer-away-for-free-in-stores-with-new-promotions-after-dylan-mulvaney-backlash/ar-AA1bGuXM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=de186880dde4479297e1b68bbf50e214&ei=47

Bummer. I don't drink Bud but I would for free. Not available where I live.

I don't think it's legal to give away alcoholic products these days but the ATF probably won't be paying attentition

The last thing or nearly the last thing a parent wants is for their son or daughter to come home for Thanksgiving a different sex from when they left home... oh some may try and understand and support but don't kid yourself... its a rare person that would be happy about it... so when the left embraced transgenderism they went too far... even openly gay men and women are objecting to the whole pronoun thing... especially when kids are involved...
Anheuser Busch really misread their clientele and doing that has brought down many companies over the history of civilized man....

I got in on some of that.

As soon as I drank one, I had the sudden urge to shave my chest and go to Target to look for tuck friendly swimsuits.

I just wished they stocked the things in adult sizes instead of just kid's.

This is obviously a (fairly creative) scheme to get a momentary blip upward in sales in an attempt to show that the rebellion is calming.

Since it's a rebate program, near-term weekly sales data will likely show an artificial increase in sales, calming the investor community. Then later, Anheuser Busch will have to pay the rebates, hurting earnings, but that won't be reported for a while.

Bud Light has always been gay.

Nah, it's just always been shit beer. But seriously, I think in a year from now, the college frat boys who buy it so they can commit date rape aren't gonna care about this girly man controversy.

Depends how one does it.

Yeah if they're smart AB will probably do cheap wholesale to bars with the proviso that college bars pimp the stuff. They could have nickel beer nights. Not a drunk horny college boy that's gonna pass that up.

If they won't buy it, maybe they'll drink it if it's free. 'Free' is always a winning campaign, unless you're trying to make money.

• Anheuser-Busch has seen its market value plunge $15.7billion since the disastrous campaign with Mulvaney
  • Up to two submissions can be made till the end of the month to get the free beer

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/budweiser-gives-beer-away-for-free-in-stores-with-new-promotions-after-dylan-mulvaney-backlash/ar-AA1bGuXM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=de186880dde4479297e1b68bbf50e214&ei=47
They deserve this for being such big financial supporters of the GOP for so long.

People should turn down their free beer.

LoL Bud Light fckd up in an epic fashion

Fcking dudes pretending to be women is never a great business descion

I got in on some of that.

As soon as I drank one, I had the sudden urge to shave my chest and go to Target to look for tuck friendly swimsuits.

I just wished they stocked the things in adult sizes instead of just kid's.
You are in luck

Budweiser is sponsoring seven upcoming Pride events....

Bud Light is listed as a sponsor on the Cincinnati Pride Parade website. Planned Parenthood and the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, which medically transitions minors, are both also listed.

Meanwhile, in St. Louis, Missouri, where Anheuser-Busch is headquartered, the company is listed as the presenting sponsor of the St. Louis Pride Parade. A sponsorship packet explains that there are only four “presenting sponsor” slots available. The “Rainbow” sponsorship tier, located below the “presenting sponsor” tier, requires entities to pay $25,000.

Bud Light is also listed as a “Diamond Sponsor” of Stonewall Columbus, which organizes and hosts the annual Columbus, Ohio, Pride Parade. The “diamond” sponsorship tier requires companies to donate $20,000, a document from the organization specifies. The document also adds, “All Stonewall Columbus sponsors must affirm Stonewall’s diversity, equity, and inclusion policies AND agree to donate no less than 8 hours of volunteer time during a calendar year.”

Anheuser-Busch was also listed as a premier sponsor for the San Francisco Pride Parade in 2022. The 2023 sponsors of the San Francisco Pride Parade have not yet been released.

Bud Light was listed as a sponsor of the Chicago Pride Parade on a page that has since been scrubbed. Bud Light boasted that “we have a clear role to play in bringing real change and creating an inclusive and equitable world where we cherish and celebrate one another.”

Corona and Corona Hard Seltzer, products of Anheuser-Busch, are listed as sponsors of the upcoming Los Angeles Pride Parade.

Cutwater Spirits, another Anheuser-Busch product, is listed as a sponsor of the 2023 Chicago Pride Fest, which will occur one week before the Chicago Pride Parade.

The Pride Fest is a two-day festival that will include a “best of Chicago drag performance” and “a Youth Pride Space for teens.” Children as young as 12 will be allowed to attend the “youth pride space.”

Forum List

Back