NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

Cheney didn't break any laws or do anything improper. Refusing to submit to Trump and his lies is an act of heroism. What punishment do you think she deserves?

For lying in a congressional report and destruction of evidence, with the intention of interfering with elections, she should go to fucking jail, along with all her conspirators.

Do you have a real source, or just redstate.com? Bloggers are not credible sources.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
Bias does not mean Lying. And why should anyone believe MediaBiasFactCheck? What are their binary, quantitative, objective methods for assessing sourcing of information and failed fact checks? Keep in mind, the worst sourcing of information and failed fact check came at the hands of Dan Rather and CBS in 2004 when they presented fake documents as a source to discredit George W. Bush and influence the Election. Finally, in this age of AI, MediaBiasFactCheck should have no problem producing an algorithm and methodology for their assessments.

Of course not. They don't keep track of all of the latest bullshit coming out of the Kremlin like the posters here do.
Well, we appear to be well into the triple digits on "bombshell" stories from the Kremlin these people, revelations that will finally and clearly demonstrate that they've been right about the entire rigged election Biden corruption Insurrection thing all along, so I'm sure this is The Big One.

Who the hell knows. Maybe this one has teeth. I don't know. We'll see. But a reasonable person can certainly be forgiven if they want to wait for something a bit weightier than "bombshell reports" and "breaking rumors" from the Land of Weird Manipulated Paranoid Orange Fantasies™.

Last edited:
I do not expect the MSM to tell the truth but it is another disastrous blow to the narrative. A set up from the word go.

Strange how these bombshells never go off:

1713082593879.png

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Supreme Court to weigh if Jan. 6 rioters can be charged with obstruction

Much of the discussion on Tuesday is expected to center on how to properly interpret the text of a statute Congress amended in 2002 as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, which followed the Enron scandal. As the justices mull how narrowly or broadly prosecutors can apply the statute, the meaning of the word “otherwise” will play a central role.

The law includes a penalty of up to 20 years in prison for anyone who “corruptly — (1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or (2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/04/13/supreme-court-jan-6-obstruction/

I had not heard this was coming. It's a case with enormous potential implications. Both for some Jan. 6 riot defendants and for the election.

Defense counsel for the rioters claim charges applying to the obstruction of an official proceeding have been applied too broadly. That the statute used by prosecutors doesn't apply to them.

The high court’s ruling, likely to land in late June, has the potential to undo the convictions and sentences of those who have already gone to trial or pleaded guilty, and upend the charges still pending for many more. Three Jan. 6 defendants have already had their sentences reduced ahead of a decision by the Supreme Court.

The court’s decision could have political implications for this year’s election, since Donald Trump — the likely Republican nominee — has made accusations of prosecutorial overreach a core part of his appeal to voters.

Any case involving the SC having a potential positive affect on His Orangeness's candidacy makes me nervous given its recent track record of ignoring established law in order to facilitate an ideologically driven outcome.

When I see moronic posts like that I like to remind everyone "we the people" control who gets elected to serve in DC. If they don't do our bidding it's on us.
well then, i'd suggest you remind us more often Berg

Government legislating against the wishes of its constituency is 'on us' big time

~S~

When I see moronic posts like that I like to remind everyone "we the people" control who gets elected to serve in DC. If they don't do our bidding it's on us.
We control nothing. When the election is over many of the elected do as they please or throw a crumb to their peasants as they move the nation further and further left.

Voters don't have as much control as you think:

1713094975076.png

The courts are in conference with the folks who allow gerrymandering to go forward.

What I propose is a system whereby districts are picked via a zip code lottery. The USPS draws ZIP code lines without taking politics into account. The ZIP codes are not divided up by who votes red and who votes blue. So use the ZIP codes to pick who is in a district.

For ease of math, lets say there are 5 representatives from a state. The state has 100 zip codes and 3M people. Divide the number of zip codes by the number of representatives. You end up with 20 zip codes per House seat--each representative will have 20 zip codes assigned to her or him.

Put the zip codes onto a ping pong ball and then simply have them put into 20 different hoppers based on population . The 1st district gets assigned the first ball drawn from each hopper. So they get one zip code with a lot of people from the first hopper, another zip code with fewer from the 2nd, a third zip code with fewer still, a fourth zip code with fewer and so on. The 2nd district gets the 2nd ball from each hopper...etc.... Eventually you end up with districts with about the same number of people in them. The districts are no longer contiguous and there could be anyone in the district so there are no more safe seats designed by gerrymandering.
If you look at the gerrymandered graphic above I put some black dots on the "neighborhoods" represented by each square. They are not contiguous either so our current model is not any better in that regard.

Attachments

• 1713094699440.png
    1713094699440.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Voters don't have as much control as you think:

View attachment 931950

The courts are in conference with the folks who allow gerrymandering to go forward.

What I propose is a system whereby districts are picked via a zip code lottery. The USPS draws ZIP code lines without taking politics into account. The ZIP codes are not divided up by who votes red and who votes blue. So use the ZIP codes to pick who is in a district.

For ease of math, lets say there are 5 representatives from a state. The state has 100 zip codes and 3M people. Divide the number of zip codes by the number of representatives. You end up with 20 zip codes per House seat--each representative will have 20 zip codes assigned to her or him.

Put the zip codes onto a ping pong ball and then simply have them put into 20 different hoppers based on population . The 1st district gets assigned the first ball drawn from each hopper. So they get one zip code with a lot of people from the first hopper, another zip code with fewer from the 2nd, a third zip code with fewer still, a fourth zip code with fewer and so on. The 2nd district gets the 2nd ball from each hopper...etc.... Eventually you end up with districts with about the same number of people in them. The districts are no longer contiguous and there could be anyone in the district so there are no more safe seats designed by gerrymandering.
If you look at the gerrymandered graphic above I put some black dots on the "neighborhoods" represented by each square. They are not contiguous either so our current model is not any better in that regard.
It's so much easier to, as obummer famously said, "it's not who votes, it's who COUNTS the votes that matters".

The demofascists have perfected the art of vote fraud.

Smart people figured out there was a problem when Orange County magically flipped to democrat for one election cycle.

Something that would never happen if the vote weren't stolen.

Yes, Orange County is that solidly repub.

Forum List

Back