Reason Why You Shouldn`t Vote Democrat!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the Democrat Agenda, you might be next!!!

EXCLUSIVE — DISPLACED DISNEY CAST MEMBER: HOW THEY REPLACED ME, OTHER AMERICANS, WITH CHEAP FOREIGNERS ON H1B VISAS
AP_663375110445-640x480.jpg

by DISPLACED DISNEY CAST MEMBER7 Sep 2015

As a patriotic and proud citizen of the United States, I have a story to share that has not only impacted my family, hundreds of colleagues, but also current and future United States workers.

I used to have a dream career at one of Americas most iconic and admired companies. Twenty years of hard work, technical skill building, the fostering of relationships and a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology guided me to a coveted position as an Information Technology Engineer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

On a sunny Monday morning in late October of 2014 I drove down the interstate toward the huge 40 square mile Disney Orlando, Florida property to my office. Ten days earlier Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, had just announced that the company’s earnings were up well over 20 percent for the quarter and this was just one among a long series of record breaking financial results for the company. About six months earlier, a new CIO, Tilak Mandadi, was appointed for the Parks and Resorts Division of Disney, which would result in huge changes to our lives. Little did I know what was about to happen that very same day to me and hundreds of other fellow Disney Information Technology Cast Members.

EXCLUSIVE - Displaced Disney Cast Member: How They Replaced Me, Other Americans, With Cheap Foreigners On H1B Visas - Breitbart

"GTP"
obama-lying (1) (1) (1).jpg

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have both stated they wish to raise the H1B Visa cap.

EXCLUSIVE — DISPLACED DISNEY CAST MEMBER: HOW THEY REPLACED ME, OTHER AMERICANS, WITH CHEAP FOREIGNERS ON H1B VISAS
View attachment 49571

As a patriotic and proud citizen of the United States, I have a story to share that has not only impacted my family, hundreds of colleagues, but also current and future United States workers.
I used to have a dream career at one of Americas most iconic and admired companies. Twenty years of hard work, technical skill building, the fostering of relationships and a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology guided me to a coveted position as an Information Technology Engineer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

On a sunny Monday morning in late October of 2014 I drove down the interstate toward the huge 40 square mile Disney Orlando, Florida property to my office. Ten days earlier Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, had just announced that the company’s earnings were up well over 20 percent for the quarter and this was just one among a long series of record breaking financial results for the company. About six months earlier, a new CIO, Tilak Mandadi, was appointed for the Parks and Resorts Division of Disney, which would result in huge changes to our lives. Little did I know what was about to happen that very same day to me and hundreds of other fellow Disney Information Technology Cast Members.

EXCLUSIVE - Displaced Disney Cast Member: How They Replaced Me, Other Americans, With Cheap Foreigners On H1B Visas - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 49572

When will you mindless pathetic morons began holding CORPORATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING OUR LABOR FORCE WITH CHEAP IMPORTS? WHEN? WHILE YOUR HEAR PITTING AMERICAN AGAINST AMERICAN, SOMETHING THEY LOVE FOR YOU RIGHT WINGED NUTS TO DO, THEY'RE LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKIN WAY TO THE BANKS.

STOP BEING SO GOTDAMNED IGNORANT, PLEASE!!

View attachment 49571

"GTP"
View attachment 49572

When will you mindless pathetic morons began holding CORPORATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING OUR LABOR FORCE WITH CHEAP IMPORTS? WHEN? WHILE YOUR HEAR PITTING AMERICAN AGAINST AMERICAN, SOMETHING THEY LOVE FOR YOU RIGHT WINGED NUTS TO DO, THEY'RE LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKIN WAY TO THE BANKS.

Yo, maybe you should vote for Trump, if you`re old enough?

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1).jpg

View attachment 49571

"GTP"
View attachment 49572

Learn to spell. When will you shithead libtards stop blaming others for your wrongs? Libtards are the ones supporting illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back