WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change
Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
We know that YOU would be running, you gutless coward.

These guys?

upload_2016-7-12_18-36-57.jpeg

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change
Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
Doubt that seriously...I was trained to run towards the trouble. But then again...I don't need a big bad gun to.....er.....compensate.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
No such thing as the law according to Clinton's wife.

Pretend the Clintons are police officers . Then they can do no wrong !

I'll just pretend they are Democrats instead ... oh.

If they were Dems they'd be arrested . But hey, white people admittingly violating the law .... nothing to see here.
Oh I know what you mean bro look at this racist bigoted gun toting nazi nut case the one in the brown jacket

Yeah. I'm such a coward that I can go down to the market without being armed to the teeth .

the 90 percent finished lower billet solves the serial number problem

But title is still in your name ! And if you are caught wh a shaved number , off to the pokey !

According to our conservative buddies , they should all be shot and killed like the dude in Minnesota .

How's that Timmy? I've been on a number of gun message boards and many are waiting to see if the young man had a C&C. And if he truly did, expect action to be taken over the situation. With NRA involvement.

The thought of a police man or woman panicking if one has a legal right to carry is more than a tad disturbing. There's a case before the federal courts now over a person's right to carry. I'm pretty sure the man was from Michigan and he was unlawfully detained.

If this young person had a legal right to carry his firearm and got blown away no one has got a warm and fuzzy right now. And no one will until this gets sorted out.

Damn, I missed it. But you do realize this is an open carry state, right?

Then what's the march about ?

Forum List

Back